~

Innocent Death

You have been invited to Woolim High’s Junior Party.  Host: Lee Sungjong. Location: Lee Sungjong’s house. When: This Saturday from 7:00pm - 12:00am. Outfit: Casual wear. Other Note: Juniors only! Hope to see you there!

 Jaerin held the invitation in her hands.  *Should I go?  But I never go to this stuff… Umma always told me that high school parties aren’t safe.  People would slip drugs into the drinks and lots of bad things would happen…  But Sungjong oppa and I have known each other since grade school…*

After a few minutes, she made her decision. *I’ll go just this once.  I won’t drink anything.  I’ll just sit there and talk with other people.*

 

[Party]

Jaerin was having a massive headache from the loud music blaring from the speakers.  People were dancing inappropriately on the dance floor and couples were making out on the couches around her.  Everytime someone offered her some fruit punch or alchohol, she'd kindly reject them.  She didn't know what was in the fruit punch.

Halfway through the party, Jaerin spotted some Infinite and UKISS members.  They were dancing with the girls from F(x) and KARA.  She grimaced when she saw Woohyun and Seungyeon grinding on eachother.  It was definately something she DID NOT want to see.

The party was almost over and Sungjong slugged over to the couch that she was sitting on and collapsed next to her.

"Jaerin! I'm so glad you could make it..." he slurred. Jaerin wrinkled her nose.

"Sungjong... you're drunk." He shook his head.

"No, I'm perfectly f-fineeeee." Jaerin just started at him.  Then Sungjong leaned in closer and whispered into her ear, "Let's go somewhere more private."  His left hand started moving up Jaerin's leg. She was totally oblivious to it until his hand got dangerously close to the hem of her skirt.

Jaerin gasped and shoved Sungjong away.  She abrubtly stood up.  "I'm leaving."  She ran out of the house with tears threatening to fall.

*I shouldn't have come here.* she thought. *Umma was right about these parties.*

Jaerin sat in her car with the keys in the ignition.  After calming down and wiping the tears that managed to escape her eye, she was about to start her car when Sungjong walked up to her car.  He tapped on her window and she rolled it down.

"Are you sober now?" She asked with a hint of annoyance and anger in her tone.  Sungjong nodded his head.

"Look Jaerin, I'm realy sorry! I really didn't mean to do that. I didn't even know what was going on!  I am really sorry." Sungjong pleaded.

After taking a deep breath, Jaerin faced Sungjong and said, "It's ok."  He sighed in relief.  "So we're cool?" Jaerin just simply nodded.  A smile grew on Sungjong's face.  "Great!  See you tomorrow! Love you! Besties forever!" Sungjong exclaimed and started jogging back to his house.

With a smile on her face, Jaerin backed out of the driveway and started driving home.

On the road, Jaerin stopped at every sign and light.  Since it was night time, she wanted to be extremely careful when driving.  She stopped at an intersection when she saw the light turn red.  After a couple minutes, the light turned green and she started driving again. Halfway across the intersection, Jaerin heard the sound of a car swerving.  She looked to her right and a bright white light shone into her eyes.

  

I went to a party,
And remembered what you said.
You told me not to drink, Mom,
so I had a sprite instead.

I felt proud of myself,
The way you said I would,
that I didn't drink and drive,
though some friends said I should.

I made a healthy choice,
And your advice to me was right.
The party finally ended,
and the kids drove out of sight.

I got into my car,
Sure to get home in one piece..
I never knew what was coming, Mom,
something I expected least.

Now I'm lying on the pavement,
And I hear the policeman say,
the kid that caused this wreck was drunk,
Mom, his voice seems far away.

My own blood's all around me,
As I try hard not to cry.
I can hear the paramedic say,
this girl is going to die.

I'm sure the guy had no idea,
While he was flying high.
Because he chose to drink and drive,
now I would have to die.

So why do people  do it, Mom
Knowing that it ruins lives?
And now the pain is cutting me,
like a hundred stabbing knives.

Tell sister not to be afraid, Mom
Tell Dad to be brave.
And when I go to heaven,
put ' Momma's Girl' on my grave.

Someone should have taught him,
That it's wrong to drink and drive.
Maybe if his parents had ,
I'd still be alive

My breath is getting shorter,
Mom I'm getting really scared
These are my final moments,
and I'm so unprepared.

I wish that you could hold me Mom,
As I lie here and die.
I wish that I could say, Mom, saranghae!'
So saranghae and good-bye.

 

 

 

 

So how was the story? I reread it and it sounds horrible... *runs and hides behind chair*

Please comment!!!! I really wanna know what you thought about this story... Boring? Interesting? Tell me the truth!!! :)

I ♥ you, !

~Animeakume