finale

Painful Love

"WHY DO YOU AVOID ME, CHANYEOL," screamed kyungsoo.

chanyeol didn't bother to look at him. he didn't want to cause anymore pain to the younger so he turned away quickly, but kyungsoo was faster, grabbing chanyeol's collar, he smashed their lips together.

chanyeol was in great agony. he knew he wasn't able love kyungsoo as much as he loved him, he knew that walking into kyungsoo's life would just bring tragedy, he knew that nothing hurts more than to love someone, specially kyungsoo.

chanyeol remained frozen. he thought about the time when he first laid eyes on kyungsoo, he felt as if it was love at first sight, he remembered their first kiss, how soft and gentle kyungsoo's lips were, he remembered the smaller one, being stuck in his embrace after letting go of kai and realizing how fragile kyungsoo really was.

his love for him was beyond imagination, he loved him to the point where kyungsoo's pain became his pain and kyungsoo's happiness became his happiness... he knew how to love ever so truly, more than anyone... until the memory of losing his parents came into mind, until he remembered the stab of pain he felt when he lost the ones he loved the most, until he remembered that to love means to sacrifice... he doesn't want to go through that again, no. the thought of loving kyungsoo too much to the point where he will lose all his sanity, he can't manage that. he would rather let kyungsoo go and give him to someone else that can love him deeper than chanyeol ever has than to cause a hurtful love in both of their lives.

as they pulled apart, chanyeol put on a sad smile and walked away. with no goodbyes, he left kyungsoo faster than a runaway train, he left kyungsoo like a butterfly that flew away, he left kyungsoo just like that... and he promised to himself to never love someone deeper than the ocean because he knows he'll just drown again.