Cheesy Pick-Up Lines

Cheesy Pick-Up Lines

Yesung had a day to himself so he decided to clean up his room. After hearing Leeteuk nag a couple-okay, a lot-of times, he finally decided to be a ‘better’ person and clean his room.

While he was going through a big box, one particular book caught his attention. It was small, not so thick and had a bright yellow cover with black words that said; ‘Cheesy Pick-Up Lines.’ Curious about what the words ‘pick-up’ mean, he stood up and looked for Leeteuk.

After going through almost all of the rooms in their dorm, Yesung finally found Leeteuk in the kitchen, forcing a sad Sungmin to eat kimchi.

“Hey, hyung do you know what-,”

He was cut off by Leeteuk who raised his hand and said, “Not now, Yesung-ah, mommy’s busy,”

With that, Yesung went to the living room and waited for Sungmin to leave the kitchen. When he finally did, Yesung rushed to the kitchen.

“Hyung, do you know-,”

Yet again, he was cut off by Leeteuk who was now washing plates while cooking rice. “Not now, Yesung-ah. Talk to mommy when he’s done working,”

Rejected again, Yesung decides to go back to his room. Ignoring the mess it still is, he sat down on his bed and flipped through the pages of the book.

Cheesy Pick-up Line #189

‘Baby, if you were words on paper, you’d be what they call FINE PRINT.’

Yesung tilted his head. He found the line funny and dumb but curiosity won him over as he eyed his test subject; Ryeowook.

Ryeowook was sitting in the living room reading a book when Yesung sat beside him. He suddenly hugged the younger boy, catching him by surprise. Ryeowook stiffened before finally relaxing. He looked to his side only to see the older boy looking intently at him.

“Ryeowookie, if you were words on paper, you’d be what they call fine print,” Yesung said in such a deep voice that it sent shivers to Ryeowook’s spine. The amount of distance between them didn’t help either. Yesung just stood up and went back to his room, leaving the heavily blushing Ryeowook alone.

‘Hm, it didn’t work? I guess I better try something else,’ Yesung thought, an evil glint in his eyes.

Cheesy Pick-up Line #22

‘I have an ‘owie’ on my lips. Will you kiss it to make it better?’

Yesung scratched his head. He is finally getting a clear image of how to do it, well, that’s what he thinks. He shrugs and looks at his room, thinking it would be best for him to clean it first before proceeding to the next part of his plan.

Yesung was reaching a high shelf when he slipped and fell. “OW!”

Ryeowook-who was the nearest to Yesung’ room-ran to him and sat in front of Yesung. “Are you okay, hyung?”

Yesung looked at Ryeowook. “I have an owie on my lips. Will you kiss it to make it better?” Yesung said before pecking Ryeowook on the lips, leaving a stunned and blushing Ryeowook. Yesung, again, went out and left Ryeowook.

‘Hm, why does he always do that?’ Yesung thought as he went to the bathroom and placed a Keroro band-aid on his lip.

Cheesy Pick-up Line #200

‘If I could reach out and hold a star for every time you’ve made me smile, I’d hold the sky in the palm of my hand.’

‘Hm, it’s the last one in the book; let’s see what it says underneath…nothing. Oh well, better go try it out,’ Yesung thought as he caught a glimpse of Ryeowook passing by his room on his way to the kitchen. “Okay, time to go,”

Ryeowook was sitting in the kitchen; recalling the day’s events. ‘Yesung-hyung is so weird today. He keeps saying lines that makes me blush and my heart beat fast,’ he thought as he stared off into space only to be interrupted by Yesung.

Yesung sat across him and was holding his hand tightly. He sighed before saying, “If I could reach out and hold a star for every time you’ve made me smile, I’d hold the sky in the palm of my hand,” he said. His voice, a melody in Ryeowook’s ears. Like the earlier times, Yesung left and went back to his room, leaving the blushing Ryeowook.

That night

As Yesung was sleeping, he felt something weigh his bed and snuggle against his back. He turned around and sees the figure of Ryeowook was happily snuggling against the older boy’s chest. “Good night, Wookie,” Yesung said as he pecked Ryeowook’s lips and cuddles the younger boy. Yesung looked at the book one last time before drifting off to sleep.

 

 

Well, I hope you like it. Sorry if it . It feels weird, y’see, writing stuff like this even when I’m a boy but I tried my best. Comments are greatly appreciated.

 

“It’s not gravity’s fault you fell for me,”