The Adventure begins

Choose your own adventure: Seventeen

"Y/N WAKE UP!" I hear my brother, Eunhyuk, sreaming and banging on the door for almost 5 minutes before he starts to stop. I got up and saw that it was 9:38 a.m so I got out of bed and went to the kitchen. When I got to the kitchen, I saw Eunhyuk and my mother eating. "Your finally up Y/N?" Eunhyunk said as I sat down and ate.

When I was done eating my mother gave me an envelope and said, "Here take this and go out while me and Eunhyuk unbox the rest of the boxes, okay?" " Okay." I didn't ask any questions because I know that she will get pissed at me for 'being dumb'. I went to my room and wore this outfit then I went out to go and start my adventure.

I keeped on going until I remembered that I didn't know what to do. I do think that I should buy some new things for the house since we just moved here from America two days ago. I also thought that it would be nice to go out and explore the neighborhood but I don't think that my mother would like that. I just sat down on the corner of the side walk thinking and thinking what I should do," *sigh* What should I do?" I heard a ring and looked at my phone. 

Eunhyuk - what are you doing?

Me - nothing just thinking on what to do, why?

Eunhyuk - Mom was worried

Me - Okay, I might be comeing home late so tell mom that

Eunhyuk - okay be safe

It's been almost 20 minutes and I haven't made up my mind yet. I have to make up my mind so should I:

Buy things for the house?

or

Explore the neighborhood?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - Hi!!! I finally updated 

I hope you liked this chapter ( Sorry for making it short (;一_一) I promise that I will make a longer one, also I'm sorry if I made any mistakes )

don't forget to comment and subscribe to this fanfic ^^