Chanyeol "Snow, Cuddle, Music"

3 Word Fics
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Listen to “Purpose” by Justin Bieber.
***
The sheets were warm, room cool and dark.


Cars drove through the snowy slush that covered the streets outside, the steady groan mixing with your deep even breaths.


Chanyeol stood at the end of the bed, slipping his clothes on as quietly as he could.


He pressed a kiss to your cheek, brushing the hair out of your eyes and watching as you moved into the spot where he had been cuddled against you not even twenty minutes previously. 
Only when he had shut the door and made it to the kitchen did he dare to turn on a light.


Sitting at the dining room table, bathed in the sparse light spilling from the kitchen, he grabbed a quick bite and double checked that he hadn’t forgot anything in his luggage.


His phone rang, loud in the silence before sunrise. 


“You had better be on your way. We leave in an hour and Sehun can’t find his-”


Chanyeol’s attention was drawn away from Baekhyun’s ramblings by the figure emerging from the hallway.


“I love you. Be safe and text me when you land.”


Your voice was sleepy, fading in and out and muffled by your hand stifling a yawn.


He drew you into his arms, kissing the top of your head.


“I promise. Even if it’s from someone else’s phone. I love you. Go back to sleep.

”
You smiled, eyes still partially closed.
“Go get ‘em. Before Leader gets angry and sets Kyungsoo on you again.”


His chuckle was

Please log in to read the full chapter