PROLOG

Little Bride

“so, do you think I should take this offer?” asked J.Y. Park while looking at his pupils.

“she’s ready. It’s her time to shine” answered Yeeun in full confidence.

“and he’s been waiting for this kind of attention since ever!” said Jokwon.

JY put his hand on his chin “and you, Sunye? What do you think?”

Sunye smiled “I don’t see any negative points out of this”.

JY raised his hands “we got ourselves a married couple then”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“seriously Ahn Sohee, I don’t think I’ll look good with this skirt”. Sohee rolled her eyes, she’s the world renowned fashionista and Hyerim just turned down her advice like that, clearly she really needs another dose of stardom.

“try it on first”

“noo, my bum will…”

“try it”

“but…”
“try it, now” said Sohee with her low and chilly voice, Hyerim immediately surrendered. She knows how scary Sohee can be.

“Sohee, this looks…um..nice..” said Hyerim from inside her room

“see, the pattern looks good with your shirt. Hurry, Yeeun unnie is waiting”

Hyerim got out of her room and took her coat. Whenever she’s in Seoul, she shares an apartment with Yeeun while the other members live with their parents. Sohee was just visiting to play with Hyerim’s dog when suddenly their manager called and told them to go the office immediately.
Yeeun was waiting for them in front of the apartment and looked at Hyerim from head to toe “whoa, I like your clothes”

“all the credits belong to Sohee” said Hyerim and they climbed into their van

“I thought we don’t have any schedules tonight” murmured Sohee, her eyes were glued to her phone

“look, pink lamps!” screamed Hyerim happily when they passed a furniture store

Sohee couldn’t help but laugh “you’re really happy go lucky aren’t you. Yeeun unnie, do you have any idea what are we gonna do at the office? Usually you know things”

Yeeun has been quiet all the time and this time, even Hyerim stopped her 4D-ness and paying full attention to Yeeun. “I don’t know, let’s just wait. Office is not that far anymore”

“whoa, even Yeeun unnie doesn’t know. It must be very classified” said Hyerim to herself, but Sohee just didn’t buy it, it’s very unusual for Yeeun to not knowing about their activities.

When they arrived at JYP building, they immediately went to the 3rd floor because JY, Sunye and Yubin are waiting for them inside the meeting room.

“heeeeeyyyy!!!” 6 men shouted when the elevator doors opened

“hey guys, what are you doing? Practicing?” said Yeeun, she went to Taecyeon first and did high five with him and rested her hand on Junho’s shoulder

“no, we just did some recordings here and there. What are you guys doing? Where are the others?” asked Junsu. As a famous flirt, he kept throwing his smile at Hyerim

“yeah, where is Sunye and Yubin”

“no Wooyoungie, for you, it’s just Sunye” said Taecyeon and the other boys laughed

“PDnim, Sunye unnie and Yubin unnie are waiting for us in the meeting room. I think we should get going” said Sohee

“aaaaaw… don’t’ be like that Sohee. We just met!” said Junho

“okay see you later then , boys!” Yeeun did a high five with Junho, and the left the 2PM boys.

“wait! Yeeun noona!” shouted Chansung

“yes?”

“have you eaten?”

“yes, I ate sundubu-chige with Hyerim before I left for the office”

“oh, um, okay then”

The second after Yeeun closed the meeting room door, Taecyeon laughed and pushed Chansung playfully “it wasn’t so smooth was it?”

“she has eaten already! What should I do?”

“and all you can think of is eating, bravo maknae!” said Junsu

“ah come on hyung, at least I don’t flirt easily and openly “

“it’s different. Hyerim is very fun to flirt with, she’s cute and have this swag, you know” said Junsu

“yes, that’s true. She’s getting prettier and she looks so good tonight” said Taecyeon

“I even followed her twitter” added Wooyoung

“guys please, can we go back to Yeeun and I”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“here you are. have you guys eaten?” asked JY happily and Sohee glared at him, naturally.

“yes PDnim, we have. But I don’t know about Sohee” said Yeeun

“my mom made me kimchi fried rice for dinner. Thanks for asking”

JY knew that Sohee already smelled something’s wrong but it didn’t bother him at all because this time it’s not about her.

“please sit, I want to talk with you guys”

Yeeun and Sunye seemed calm while Yubin and Hyerim looked puzzled. It was clear for Sohee that Yeeun knew whatever JY is planning to do.

“there’s an extra schedule for Wonder Girls. I know you guys are so busy right now with your album promotion, year end show, family concert and US debut but this is one of the best way to promote yourself further”

“what kind of schedule do we have to do, PDnim?” asked Sohee

“not all of you, but only one of you”

“excuse me?” asked Yubin

“well, one of you is going to join We Got Married”