[ONE]

The Agapanthus

SUNDAY, AUGUST 19TH 2012 

 

Byun Baek Hyun. 

56 photos. View photos. 

 

I smile and click “View photos” as this is the thirteenth time I tried to see hims. Actually, this is the first time for me for stalking someone. Baekhyun is the one who made me stalking in these 4 months. For me, stalking was the most inappropriate things in the world. But now as I re-think and doing it, it is fun and not hurting another though.

 

Byun Baek Hyun is my classmate, with his super-handsome look and proportional body, no wonder he is the most wanted guy in our uni. I know he never notices me. Who would notice ugly-fat-nerd girl like me? 

 

He has a good smile who makes everyone wants to give him a flower, 

He has a good scent who makes even bird loves to come to him, 

He has a good laugh who makes everyone’s happy, 

He has a good eyes who makes everyone calm, 

He has a good ears who makes everyone tell him their problems, 

He has a good lips who makes everyone wants to kiss him, 

And he has a good heart who makes everyone wants to be a winner of hims. 

 

I see the first photo. There are four persons there. His mom, his dad, his older brother, and him. I know Baekhyun has his only brother and already married. Baekhyun looks happy there, and somehow I also feel the happiness. 

 

The second photo. There are only both of Baekhyun and his brother. Baekhyun is pouting in the photo and I found it is really cute. Like, boy is pouting and it’s still cute?! It’s so rare! 

 

I keep stalking each photos, until I reach the fourteenth photo. Baekhyun is kissing with another girl. I know I should not be disappointed. Who am I? 

 

I must know my place that I am only nobody to anybody. 

 

TUESDAY, AUGUST 28TH 2012

 

Psychology class has just started, but I don’t feel enthusiastic since this is my least favorite class. And we have a very psycho lecture named Mr Kim. As always, Mr Kim always make us divided into small groups, and I will always be alone like before. No one wants to be in group with me. No one wants to be friend with me. And Mr Kim already knows it. 

 

“Hey,” I heard the husky voice greets me. Thinking it’s only hallucination, I keep writing the work from Mr Kim. 

 

“Do you want to join me?” I heard the husky voice again, and this time is so clear. I looked up to see the owner of the voice. 

 

Byun Baek Hyun. 

 

“S-sorry?”

 

“I am asking if you would like to be joining with me,” he smiled to me for the first time and makes my heart beats ing fast. 

 

“E-eh, don’t you have a friend already?” and you realized that was a stupid question. But it’s true. Baekhyun is the most wanted person, he is the smartest one in class, besides he is perfectionist. 

 

“Today I would like to be in group with you. I have tried to be in group with everyone but you. Could I? Besides, I am curious with you.” 

 

“O-of course you can. B-but, are you sure about this?” 

 

“Yes, my lady.” 

 

And I am almost faint hearing Baekhyun claims me as his lady. So he actually notices me?

 

 

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 29TH 2012

 

Today Baekhyun will come to my house as we will start talking about Mr Kim’s project. The project is actually simple. We have to observe and learning our partner’s personalities in 30 days and write the conclusion of the observation. 

 

But I can’t stop thinking why Baekhyun chose me as his partner? Why he wants me to observe his character, and the others? I do not know the answers. 

 

The bell rang and I know it’s Baekhyun. I have dressed very well and changing my thick lens into contact lens. I think this is the best appearance I could show to Baekhyun. Even I’m still fat, even I’m still ugly. I think I have tried my best to be Cinderella. 

 

“Hey, sorry for being late,” Baekhyun enters my house and sitting on the sofa. 

“I-it’s fine. What whould you choose to drink, Byun-ssi?” 

“Just mineral water, please, and thank you for being nice to me,” Baekhyun chuckles. And this is the first time I hear his chuckles this near. I bring the mineral water in a minute. 

 

“Anyway, I think we have never talked before, my name is Byun Baek Hyun.” I know. I know more than you tell. 

 

“Yes, I know,” I smile awkwardly. I never talked to anyone else but my parents. And now they are not with me anymore, so I never talk to anyone else. 

 

“You can call me Baekhyun instead of Byun-ssi. I am only a half year older than you, cupcake,” he smiled perfectly. All of about him are perfect. Is this a dream? He just called me cupcake! 

 

“Oh, have I told you that you are prettier today?” Baekhyun gave me a compliment and my heartbeats is like in a horse race. 

 

“Ah, sorry for the sudden compliment, but it’s true. Anyway, how do we start this?” he asked shyly. He knows my face turn red because of his words. 

 

“Maybe start from telling each other’s hobby?” 

 

“It’s a good idea. What’s your hobby?” he asked me. Stalking you, watching you, hearing your husky voice, loving you. 

 

“Listening to music, and you?” need one minute to answer his question. His gray eyes.... His jawline.... How can this human is so perfect? 

 

“Watching you,” he said without hesitation. Watching me?! 

 

“S... Sorry?” 

 

“Oh sorry, just.... You somehow reminded me of someone I know before, it’s unimportant,” Baekhyun said. 

 

So he only saw me as someone he knows before. 

 

I know I should never hope. 

 

Even though it’s a small hope. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N note : Hi, I am sorry for this very-short chapter >< my English is so bad and I hope you guys understand what is the meaning LOL ><

Please leave a comment if you are interested in this fiction ^^ thankyou~ and see you at second chapter. I promise it will be long!