Draw - end

Draw

 

Taekwoon looked at his phone once again, reading the same message for the nth times.

 

'Sorry hyung. Suddenly my mom wants me to accompany her somewhere. Maybe we can go to the amusement park next time?'

 

Taekwoon sighed. He simply dumped the phone to his backpack before making a step into the almost empty train, looking for comfortable seat.

After Jaehwan's sudden message of cancelling the plan, Taekwoon decided that he would just go somewhere else. There was no point to be alone in a such crowded place like amusement park though, at least that was what Taekwoon thought.

It was not the first time Jaehwan did that, cancelling their date in the last second. After almost four years of dating, it became Jaehwan's habit. And Taekwoon could sense it. There was something wrong with the younger.

But he could do nothing because Jaehwan was not the only one who was wrong.

At least Taekwoon still tried to do everything like usual, calling the younger at night or texting him every hour, although Jaehwan's respons were not as enthusiast as before.

Annoyed?

Yes. Taekwoon was annoyed to hell. But what could he do? Taekwoon was not the type who would punch someone just because he felt unhappy, especially someone like him, Lee Jaehwan.

Taekwoon leaned his back to the seat and inhaled, closing his eyes as his face met with the freshness of the air conditioner. There was not many people in the train. Only a grandfather sat in the far end of the seat, a middle-age lady across from him, and a couple sitting near the door.

Couple...

Taekwoon chuckled silently and ducked his head when another pair head on, taking a seat right in front of Taekwoon. They joked with each other, giggled and laughed together.

That was when Taekwoon realized that voice.

He slowly looked up to find someone so damn familiar sitting across from him with someone he did not know, nor that he wanted to know.

The pair were looking at him when he looked up and of course, that person's eyes widened as he saw Taekwoon.

For a moment, he stared nervously at everything but Taekwoon, ignoring the blue-head's joke. On the other hand, Taekwoon's eyes were never leaving him. He then carefully looked at Taekwoon, still with the same nervous one and their eyes met. They stayed like that until the blue-head tickled him, getting back his attention and they laughed happily.

Happy.

Yes, he looked happy and Taekwoon had no right to destroy someone's happiness, especially someone like him, Lee Jaehwan.

And once again, Taekwoon was not the type who would punch someone out of annoyance, betrayal.

But that did not mean Taekwoon would do nothing. He could do other thing, the thing which was better than punching or yelling or crying.

Still with his eyes bored into the other, Taekwoon pulled out his phone, dialing a number that was as equally important as Jaehwan's, and set it to loudspeaker mode.

After two rings, a soft-cheery voice greeted.

"Hiii, babeeeeeee~ you're on your way right? My parents are waiting for you."

Taekwoon nearly smirked as Jaehwan turned to glare at his direction, making shock, confused, and curious expressions as he looked at Taekwoon and his phone continuosly before his eyes completely stopped at Taekwoon.

None of them moved their gaze until Taekwoon opened his mouth.

"Of course. One more station and I'll be there."

"Great!! I've made your favorite foods. Just be careful on your way, ok? I love you!"

Taekwoon watched Jaehwan's eyes widened. He bit his lip, looking at Taekwoon with disgusted look yet the older gave no cares.

Taekwoon fixed his sharp glares at the latter, giving the same disgusted look and brought his phone to his lips. He whispered in a soft voice yet still loud enough for the younger to hear,

"I love you too, Hakyeon."

 

 

===========================================================================

 

I got the inspiration of this story after watching an MV. Can you guess what MV I meant? HAHAHAHAAA

My first Keo fic, yet I didn't know what have i written ._.

Random? YES! But excuse my random-creative brain for it~

Actually I want to make another story, kind of sequel of this one. But...should I?