Welcome to Hell Eli-Hyung! Aka Rich People High School And The Bus Ride Of Doom

The Pretty Boy's Club (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Man Eli, I'm gonna miss you." Said a ravenette boy while sitting outside on the house porch. Eli nods, taking a swig of Red Bull. "I know you will Jay. You've been saying that since this morning." He replied. "I know man! B-But... i'll never have a great friend l-l-like you~" He sobbed, hugging Eli and crying tears onto his shirt. "Hey! Watch your tears bro! This shirts brand new!" He yelled, but sadly, Jay already blew the snot from his nose onto the grey article of clothing. "ZOMG! Dammit! What did I just say!" He yelled again, causing Jay lift his head up. "S-Sorry man! I-I just can't imagine losing another homeboy in the streets~" "Stop being over dramatic! I'm going to Korea, not Compton." Exclaimed Eli, pushing Jay off and taking off his ruined shirt, revealing his white, sleeveless undershirt. 'If your gonna cry, then go bother - I mean Peniel about it. You got me?" The other boy just nodded, trying not to laugh or cry (Eli couldn't tell the difference.) "Good. I have to finish packing now. I'll see you on summer break. If you live that long." He spat, going inside, shooing Jay off of his lawn.

"Oh Eli~ I can't believe that my baby boy is going away~" Sobbed his mother, Mrs. Kim. She quickly gave him a crushing hug, sobbing into his chest. "What's with everyone today?" He though as his mother also blew her nose into his shirt. "AW COME ON MOM!" Eli whined. "I'm sorry~ J-just I can't deal with another baby leaving me for Korea~" She cried. "Aw~ My big brother is gonna leave me now! WAHHH~" his sister Minah sobbed, giving her sibling a crushing hug from behind, sobbing into his back and just like the others, blew her nose into his shirt. Eli groaned in discus."Yo! Can I finish packing please?" He asked, pushing his family off and floating to his room. He Emptied his plastic drawer and dumped them in the suit case. "What the hell is with everyone today?"

"You used to call me on my cell phone
Late night when you need my love
Call me on my cell phone
Late night when you need my love
And I know when that hotline bling
That can only mean one thing
I know when that hotline bling
That can only mean one thing..."

The ravenette fluttered open his eyes, gabbing his phone of of his wooden dresser and pushing dissmiss on his alarm. "Ne Kyong Jae, get up~ It's the first day of new school." Called his father from the living room. "Wait.... How am I in America for one second and then poof! I'm in the Hermit Kingdom?" He questions himself. Just then, Admin-chan flies down from the ceiling as anger spreads across her face. "ELLISON KIM!!! WHAT DID WE SAY ABOUT BREAKING THE 4th WALL?!?" She yelled, pulling of her slipper shoe, hitting the boy in the head. "Ow! OK OK I'm sorry! Can you please stop now?" He whined, trying to block her hits of furry. "Ok I will. Just don't EVER break that wall!" She growled, like the spoiled brat she was. "I'm going back to heaven now, bye~" The younger girl cooed, flapping her crystal white wings, flying out of the hole she just made in the ceiling.

"... Dad! Admin-chan made a hole in the ceiling!" He told his father, going back to his morning duties. "Ah! Don't worry about it Eli. She'll fix it in the next chapter." He responded, peeking his head through his son's door threshold "Uh... Privacy please, I need to chang-" "Oh shut up~ I seen it all already. Stop acting like a gir-" "JUST. GET. OUT!" The ravenette yelled, throwing a shoe at his fathers face. "OW! FINE!! I'LL LEAVE YO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter