-1-

The Family

Tiffany laid on the ground with her daughter,Nari.Nari slept quietly.Luhan said while looking around,"Tiffany let's go back into the apartment.Its our last night."Tiffany said,"Ok....But what if-"Luhan kissed her and said,"Stop worrying they won't take Nari from us."Tiffany nodded while holding Nari close to her chest.

--

It's 3 in the morning,and Nari started to cry.Tiffany got up and started to feed her.Tiffany turned and saw Luhan staring at the window.She said,"Luhan go to sleep."Luhan shook his head and then saw Taeyeon.He ran towards Tiffany and said,"Hide.Make sure Nari doesn't cry,ok?"Tiffany nodded and then ran to the bed,then hid under.Luhan laid down close to them.Baekhyun's laugh could be heard.Making Tiffany panick.

 

This isn't the first Baekhyun & Taeyeon attacked.

Every since that day..

"Oh my god! No,no,no,no!!"Taeyeon cried while holding her child in her arms.Baekhyun looked at Luhan who shot his daughter.Luhan was shocked even Tiffany.Taeyeon screamed,"MINA! MINA CAN YOU HEAR ME?!"Mina looked at her mom eyes and nodded slowly."Momm-mom-mommy....W-w-will we- we eve-ever g-go...To grandmas?"Taeyeon nodded while crying.Mina held her mom hand and said,"I-I....I- love you mom,dad...."Mina then closed her eyes and Baekhyun screamed,"NO.NO.WHY THE HELL DID YOU SHOT MY DAUGHTER,MY BABY..."Luhan stared at Tiffany who ran towards Taeyeon and tried to help but Taeyeon growled.Luhan ran towards Tiffany and held her close.Taeyeon screamed,"SHE WAS ONLY SEVEN...ONLY SEVEN YOU MONSTERS."Baekhyun ran towards Tiffany and shot her.Luhan's eyes was wide open,his wife who will have his child,is shot...He held her and ran towards the hospital.