Chapter 1

Once I Fall

Yoona’s POV

‘People say I’m different, they say I’m special, just come to me, come to me right now. Don’t think anything, you won’t regret, just come to me, come to me right now.’

“Ughhh, yah Im Yoora, do you want to die?” I groaned in annoyance as her alarm goes off. “Aish, it was just an alarm anyway. Get up sis, it is half past seven already.” She said as she walks to the bathroom.

“Just give me another 10 minutes and I’ll be washing up!” I shouted back and covered myself with my pillow. Boring, is a word I must say when it comes to school. OF COURSE the purpose to go to school is to become a better person. But the annoying thing is we were forced to study especially the lazy ones, for example, me.

For me, teachers just gave unreasonable assignments (in my view) and needed to finish them by tomorrow. Plus being in the senior year, the last year in high school made me feel thrilled since I no longer be in school but my dad told me that I’ll be send to college, sad right?

“Yah unnie, go wash up or I’ll destroy your favourite rilakkuma bear, you wouldn’t want that happen right?” She threatened and I immediately went to the bathroom. Sometime I did think who is older here? After washing up and got dressed, I was surprised to see Jiyong sitting on the dining table along with dad reading a newspaper while Yoora eats her cereal.

“Hey Ji, you’re early today. Where’s Youngbae?” I asked as I took a seat beside him. “Ah, he’s still at home. He’ll be late today for first three periods, you know, family probs.” He said as he chewed his sandwich. I sighed and took a bite of the sandwich. Silence looms over as no one said a word. “Yoona, your sister and I have something to tell you.” Dad converse without looking at me with Yoora and Jiyong’s head turned to him.

”What?” I asked. “Well to cut things short, I’ll be having my conglomerate party this Saturday for another success partnership between the Jungs and Yoora had to come to this big event for it to be presentable.” He said and I silently nod as dad continued reading his newspaper.

“Where’s the venue?” I asked again. “It’ll be in San Francisco. I will depart this Thursday and I might be staying there for a few weeks to attend meetings between the companies there.” He added and I just nod again. Jiyong who noticed my expression excused us. “Mr. Im, I’m sorry to say but Yoona and I need to be in school early for a gathering. We will see you later, goodbye, and also have a nice day!” He said and practically dragged me outside.

As we walk outside and saw his chauffeur waited. I raised my eyebrow to him and he just shrugged. Being the gentlemen as he always are, he opened the door for me. As we both settled inside, he put his head on my lap automatically with eyes close. “Aren’t you angry with your dad’s attitude? I mean he always left you out.”Jiyong asked softly as I stared outside.

“It doesn’t matter Ji, he always been like that since mom died, remember?” I said and sigh inwardly. “Then always remember that me… and Youngbae, we’ll always be right your side.” He said and sat up straight and holds both my hands. “Promise me, you’ll smile for me.” He said and I just nod. The car stopped and he let go of my hands and went outside. I grabbed my things and chased Jiyong.

As usual, girls always giggle as he pasts by them while others glare at me when they saw me. “Hey Ji, I gotta go to class, see you when recess.” I said and went inside my first period subject, whom I found Youngbae sitting on a table along with Choi Seunghyun. I stared at him in disbelief since Jiyong told me that he won’t be here for the first three periods.

“Hey Bae, Ji told me that you won’t be here for three periods.” I said as I put my bag on the table. “Change of plans Yoong, dad haven’t come back from Japan.” He said and I just nod. When I sit down and buried my head on my hand, Youngbae took a seat in front of me.

“Something’s wrong?” He asked and I just nod weakly. “Let me guess, your dad having a business trip and Yoora will also be along with him.” And I nod again. “I really can’t hide anything from you right?” I smiled and he ruffled my hair.

“Always smile, you look beautiful.” He said as he flashed his eyesmile that I love so much.Dong Youngbae, you always make my heart flutter whenever you’re around. “Okay class, sit at your places. We’re going to study English literature today.” The teacher barge in which made us all groan at once. “Let’s study lazy head.” He chuckle as he took a seat beside me.

Not a bad day to start~

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry the story is messy! Since I'm new, i still need assist from you guys if you can, pm me will do! Thank goodness that i manage to update though, hope you guys like it!