The Day We Suddenly Became

The Day We Suddenly Became "Us"

I know this will sound weird but I just dreamt of this scenario  a few nights ago and I just wanted to share this with you.   I hope you will like it.

-------------------------------------------------------------

You were sitting quietly in the couch holding a glass of wine thinking of all the things that happened that night.  Your thoughts were suddenly  interrupted when your door bell suddenly rang.  You looked at the your phone and saw the time.  It's 30 minutes past 11pm.  Who could still visit at this hour? You took another sip of your wine, stood up and walked slowly towards the door.  You unlocked the door and slowly opened it and a surprised expression painted your face.  

"M-minhyuk?! What are you doing here?" you shyly asked as you looked at the boy standing in front of you, his face douched in beads of sweat hinting he might have ran all the way towards your place.  You didn't know if you were just imagining it, but the moment that you showed up, his face lit up and it was as if he was so glad to see you.  He then stared at you from head to toe.  You suddenly realized that you haven't change  your clothes yet and you are still wearing the dress you have worn for you date tonight.

"Minhyuk-ah, are you ok?" a puzzled expression now crossed your face as you looked at him since he haven't said a word since you opened the door for him.  

"(Y/N), I'm not sure if I am late in telling you this, I know you are already seeing someone but I just...." his words got cut as he looked down on his feet to get the courage to say what he wanted to say "I just can't imagine you being with someone else other than me." he confessed and slowly lifted his head up as he looked at you, straight to your eyes.  

The sudden confession left you speechless for a moment.  You looked at Minhyuk's eyes and saw both the love and the pain in it.  Love he has for you and pain of the thought that you now belong to someone else.  Without even thinking, you stepped forward and draped your hands around his neck and pulled him inside your apartment.  The moment that the door closed you tiptoed and crashed your lips on his and planting a long sweet kiss.   

Minhyuk was at a shock on your bold action.  It's not that he doesn't like it, he was just surprised.  You slowly parted from him and look at his face.  He is now looking at you, studying you.

"B-but what about Yukwon?" he suddenly asked.  You lovingly placed your hand on his face and your thumbs lovingly caressing his cheeks as you let out a smile that confused him even further.  

"There is nothing between me and Yukwon, Minhyuk-ah."you said softly "During dinner, he tried to kiss me, but I didn't let him.  I confessed that I'm in love with someone else." you then looked straight into his eyes "I'm in love with you, Lee Minhyuk.  I'm in love with you for as long as I can remember." you smirked at him as you saw how surprised he has become upon hearing the whole truth.  He pushed you towards the wall and you felt his delicate lips claimed yours as he kiss you more passionately this time.  You felt weak on the knees as you inhale is scent.  Your heart beat still racing and felt that you have died and gone to heaven.

He exhaled as he broke away from the kiss and placed his head on the crook of your shoulder and placed at kiss on your neck and your nose then your lips.   "God, (Y/N), i can't believe I almost lost you to Yukwon."  he exclaimed as he parted from you.  You just shook your head and hold both of his hands.

"But you didn't and you won't." you smiled as you took as seat on your couch and patted the empty space beside you.  Minhyuk immediately sat beside you and you rested your head on his shoulder.  He took your hand and intertwined his hand with yours. " But why did you agree on going on today with Yukwon if you have feelings for me?"  He asked sadly.  "Because you asked me to.  How I wish it was you but you told me that Yukwon was excited to go out with me, so I said yes, i was thinking it was just like a friendly date.  But when he tried to kiss me...." you voice trailed off as you narrated what happened that night  "I said no and told him about you. That's when he told me that we can just stay as friends." a sad smile traced your face as you look at your intertwined hands,  Minhyuk then raised the intertwined hands and then placed a soft kiss on the back of your hand.   "Forgive me for realizing late how much you mean to me." with his free hand, he cupped your face and make you look straight onto his.  "But I promise, starting today, I will make sure that this eyes will only look for your lovely face, this hands will only long to hold your precious hands, this lips will only long to kiss your soft luscious lips and my heart will only long to be only with you"  he said kissed you softly.  "Aww you are too cheesy, Oppa.  but I love it." You laughed as you returned his kiss.

"Oppa, hmm I like how that sounds coming from you" he said as he continued kissing you again.

 

------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading and I hope you comment as well, I will really really appreciate it.