Episode oo1

Hello Baby! Season 5; Moon & Infinite

[3:27PM Infinite’s Dorm]

‘Ding dong’

 

The cameraman along with the scriptwriter and various other staff members rang the doorbell, patiently waiting for someone to open the door of the small dorm.

 

“Annyeong--” someone opened the door, but quickly closed it when he noticed the camera. “What is this?” the person panicked, he couldn’t shut the door fully as one of the staff members placed his foot inbetween the gap.

 

It was Infinite’s ‘Choding’, Sungyeol. The door fully opened, revealing the ‘messy’ dorm. Sunyeol quickly ran off towards the living room, the cameraman follwing him, filming his every movement.

 

Hoya and Dongwoo who were both on the couch watching a popular TV show stood up in surprise, wondering why Sungyeol ran straight to his room- but they then knew why. Noticing the camera, Dongwoo quickly ran towards his room while Hoya covered his face with a hat.

 

“Annyeonghaseyeo” He greeted with a small bow and chuckled as he explained why everyone was running off, “Sorry but, our faces. We’re not wearing any make up and honestly, they all look hideous--” Before he could finish the sentence, playful Woohyun grabbed the hat; revealing Hoya’s no make up face.

 

The second that happened, Hoya chased the older boy and the two ran into the room Woohyun and Sunggyu shared.

 

“Aish, those guys” The leader, Sunggyu mumbled as he walked out of the room, looking back at the two who were wrestling playfully on the bed- his bed.

 

“Oh, annyeonghaseyeo but why are you here?” Sungjong asked the cameraman cheerfully, walking out of the room he shared with Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Hoya.

 

“Here” The cameraman said behind the camera as he reached towards his pocket, handing a golden envelope to the member who he was the nearest to; which was Myungsoo.

 

“Annyeong Infinite,” Myungsoo read, the rest of the members; Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol and Sungjong were all crowding around the envelope, listening to Myungsoo as he read the envelope.

 

“Congratulations, you guys are going to be ‘appas’. For your first mission, please head to the SM Entertainment building where you will meet the ‘ummas’. Once you guys meet, you will be given an envelope for the next mission” Myungsoo read quickly.

 

“What?!” Sunggyu exclaimed, his voice filled with shock and surprise and of course, the rest were worried as well.

❀ --- ❀ --- ❀ --- ❀ --- ❀ --- ❀ --- ❀ --- ❀ --- ❀ --- ❀ --- ❀ --- ❀

[[ How did you guys feel when you found out? ]]

“I was worried, I was really worried. I’m really awkward with kids so…I’m not sure how this is going to work!” Sunggyu chuckled as he scratched the back of his neck.

-

“I like kids, I really do” Dongwoo smiled towards the camera, “I’m happy~” He said before twirling around in his seat.

-

“Honestly, I was more curious about who the ‘ummas’ would be” Woohyun playfully joked but smiled afterwards, “I’m excited”

-

“I was worried at first, SoNyeoShiDae Sunbaenims, they were great moms and the SHINee Sunbaenims were really great ‘appas’, so I was worried but,” Hoya smiled, “I’m looking forward to taking care of them”

-

“I…think I’m going to be the best dad!” Sungyeol said proudly, making the female staff members chuckle. He looked towards them, “Eh~ you don’t think so?” Sungyeol teased.

-

“…Kids don’t like me very much” Myungsoo said with the poker face of his, “but I’m cool. So they’re probably going to like me”

-

“I’m still young! How can I have a child?” Sungjong joked, “Ah…I’m really excited!”

 

 

[1:20PM Moon’s Dorm]

“Oh?” walking out of the car, Moon’s maknae, Moon Hani dashed towards the camera, her bright velvet red hair brushing through the wind. The car she came out of quickly rushed out, leaving the young girl alone with the stranger who was holding a camera.

 

“Annyeong! Moon’s maknae, Hani imnida!” She greeted cheerfully but suddenly frowned, “Why are you here?” She asked but left no time for the cameraman to answer. Out of nowhere, she started giggling and dragged the poor cameraman into the building.

 

Moon Hani, quite a weird 15 year old – that’s what she is. Slighty, what’s the word…4-Dimentional? Weird? Slighty Bipolar? Unique! That’s it. She’s definitely one of a kind. She lives in her own world- random; she has the spirit of a little kid, having a playful nature; she has a very short attention span and is easily distracted by ‘pretty’ things. Sweet, naïve and innocent, she’s often unsuspecting of whats going on around her.

 

“Where are you taking me?” The cameraman asked, trying his best to hold his chuckles in.

 

“Hani-ah…” Moon’s main vocalist, Kim Jaeun started as she rushed down the stairs in panic, wondering why the girl was bringing a complete stranger into the building.

 

 “Why the heck are you dragging this- this stranger into our dorm building?” She whispered to the younger girl, all this being filmed.

 

Kim Jaeun, or Jae for short. She’s the main voalist of ‘Moon’ and is the second youngest in the group being only 18 years old. She’s a Diva, yes, a diva. Not the Jokwon or Key kind of ‘diva’, but more like a queenka. Fashion, that’s something this girls’ passionate about. She was practically born in a shopping centre! Although she’s incredibly confident and is very sassy but calm, she’s also quite fragile on the inside.

 

“He’s not a stranger unnie,” The younger girl giggled before leaning in, “He’s my sister” Hani whispered before going into another fit of giggles, covering as she hopped up the stairs, leaving Jaeun alone with the stranger.

 

She glared at him, “Who are you and why are you here?”

 

“It’s for a show” the cameraman gulped, now turning the cameras attention towards her.

 

“Put that camera down,” She scolded before flipping her phone open, quickly dialing a number. “I’m gonna ask my manager.” She told him, placing the phone near her ears.

 

“Hello?” the person on the other line- their manager- greeted.

 

“Oppa, theres this man here and apparently he’s filming us for a ‘variety show’” She told her manager, glaring not towards the camera, but at the man behind it.

 

“Oh yeah- dang it, I forgot to give you guys your new schedules for the week didn’t I?” The manager mentally slapped himself before continuing, “Anyways, yeah. He’s probably the Hello Baby c—ah! I wasn’t suppose to tell you that!”

 

“Hello baby? ” the surprised Jaeun asked, speechless.

 

“Don’t tell the others though! Anyways, I gotta go. I have a meeting, oh and hey! Behave and make sure Hani-ah doesn’t get herself into trouble!” The manager warned before hanging up.

 

“Aish, he hung up…” Jaeun mumbled before looking back at the cameraman, “Hello baby?”

 

The cameraman nodded and Jaeun motioned him to follow her, and he did. “Why don’t you guys use the elevator?” He asked, breaking the silence.

 

“Because it’s way too slow!” She explained, suddenly smiling. The cameraman was taken back by her sudden change of moods. ‘Weird. Two of the members are really weird’ he thought, walking up the stairs tiredly.

 

“I’m gonna take you to our um, our dorm” Jaeun told the confused cameraman, he nodded as he focused the camera on her.

 

“Anyways, here we are” She said, stopping in front of a white door. It was just a normal white door, nothing special about it. It looked like every other door that was around.

 

She quickly unlocked the door with her keys, “As you can see, our dorms really simple,” She started as she opened the door, “We don’t have any of those password things here, unfortunately”

 

Jaeun walked into the room without even inviting the cameraman in. Walking in, the very first thing he filmed was their shoes’ neatly placed on the shoe rack. Walking furthur into the dorm, he walked into the living room where he met with Hani again.

 

She was giggling on the ground as she colored on what seemed to be a coloring book. He bent down to film what she was coloring and she looked up, “Annyeong!” She greeted, quickly looking away from her coloring book before looking back, “I’m coloring a purple dinosaur” She giggled. The cameraman chuckled at the adorable girl.

 

Looking away from Hani, he then started filming a different girl who was sitting in front of the closed TV, on the table as she started with her work. He walked towards her and she looked up.

 

Confused, she stood up and bowed out of politeness, “Annyeonghaseyeo” Moon’s Kim Dayoung greeted with a smile, “What are you doing here?”

 

Kim Dayoung is a 19-year-old girl, quite mature for someone her age actually. She’s a polite and well-mannered young woman, usually calm and ‘cool’. Usually laid back and carefree, never usually loses her temper but you know you’ve messed up if she snaps at you. The type who sticks to what she believes in, she’s also never hesitant to speak her mind, always saying what needs to be said. She’s not one to leave a task incomplete.

 

“It’s for some show” Jaeun entered the living room, getting herself comfortable on the couch as she starts reading a magazine.

 

“A show?” Sooyeon asked from the kitchen, cooking as she listened to the conversation. Meanwhile, Dayoung made herself comfortable next to Jaeun.

 

20 year old Choi Sooyeon, the second oldest in the group, she’s also one of the more responsible ones. She’s like a mother, always doing chores, usually the one who would cook for the members. She’s shy and doesn’t usually laugh at things, but when she does, it’s fascinating to watch. A smart girl with a lot of talent and is always carrying a first aid kit around. People critisize her for always scolding the members, but the members like that about her.

 

“Yeah--” before Jaeun could continue her sentence, she was interrupted by a scream.

 

“What was that?” Dayoung asked, looking around. She noticed that Hani wasn’t on the floor anymore.

 

“Wasn’t that Soonei unnie?” Sooyeun asked them as she turned off the cooker, walking towards their leaders room.

 

Sooyeon walks into the room with the cameraman following behind, she smiled at the scene in front of her. Their poor leader was being tackled by the adorable maknae.

 

“Yah, Hani-ah. Stop it before I get angry!” Soonei warned, Hani huffed before pushing the leader off of the bed. The young girl stood up with a proud smile.

 

Kwon Soonei, Moon’s 24-year-old Leader. Always determined, she doesn’t give up easily, no. She keeps going until she gets it right. She’s an independent girl and would rather die than have to rely on someone for help. Positive, trustworthy but stubborn, she’s someone you want to punch straight in the face. Even though she may seem like the type who wouldn’t be afraid to snap at you, she also has her weak side and is easily moved by small things.

 

“Aish, wheres your respect girl?” Soonei joked as she sat up with a smile on her face. She wasn’t angry, no; she would never get angry with Hani.

 

“Oh yeah, here you go” The cameraman suddenly handed Dayoung an envelope, a golden envelope which she quickly opened. The members looked at each other before they crowded around the small envelope.

 

“Dear Moon,” Soonei read but stopped as she couldn’t exactly read the next line, Dayoung continued for her.

 

“Congrtulations, you guys are now ‘ummas’! For your first mission, head to the SM Entertainment building where you will be meeting the ‘Appas’. After doing so, you guys will be given another envelope for the next mission” Dayoung read flawlessly.

 

The members looked at each other in shock, of course, Jaeun wasn’t surprised at all since she knew about it before hand. But what did shock her was the fact that there were gonna be ‘Appas’ in the show.

❀ - ❀ - ❀ - ❀ - ❀ - ❀ - ❀ - ❀ - ❀ - ❀

[[ Thoughts on who the Appa or Appas will be? ]]

“Big Bang? Since Jiyoung’s my cousin…it would be less awkward? …Hold on, are we gonna be sharing a house with these ‘appas’?” Soonei chuckled.

-

“Who the appas will be…hm…Boyfriend? I have my reasons.” Sooyeon said, with the usual non-smiling face of hers.

-

“SHINee? Or Infinite. Because they’re really talented and it’d be really cool, being in the same show as them and all” Dayoung blushed as she thought of that someone who was in Infinite. The guy who made her heart flutter.

-

“Anyone I guess,” Jaeun said half-heartedly, looking at her nails, “maybe Super Junior? Eh, as long as they’re not boring I guess. . .”

-

“Who?” Hani giggled, “2am, 2pm, Super Junior, SHINee, Infinite, UKiss…” She started listing a whole bunch of groups, giggling as she did.