Chapter 4

Infinite's New Maknae

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Infinite boys, Sunggyu, and their manger Hyoan sat in a circle and talk after a tiring dance practice. Well, more like Hyoan talk and the Infinite boys argue while Sunggyu just listen.

 

 

"No! I want pizza!" Sungyeol whined and huffed.

 

 

 Sunggyu pouted, "Hyung, I want Chinese food." He suddenly said with his puppy eyes coming out unknowingly.

 

 

Sungyeol 'aw-ed' at the sight and mumbled, "Must. Have. Him."

 

 

"Don't you dare Lee Sungyeol!!! Enough with attacking him! I told you to wait till he's fully age!!!" Hyoan pointed at the latter who was just about to again, jump at the younger.

 

 

"Hyung!" Dongwoo shouted. "And I told you that he’s mine!”

 

 

“No, he’s mine!” –Woohyun.

 

 

And here we go again…

 

 

“Sunggyu’s mine!” –Hoya.

 

 

“No! he’s-”

 

 

“No! He’s mine!”

 

 

“Mine!”

 

 

 

Sunggyu rolled his eyes and went outside, dialing a phone number. "Hyungie!" He said happily to the other line.

 

 

 His hyung chuckled, "Yes, my Gyuie baby."

 

 

Sunggyu pouted, "Hyungie, Gyu is hungry and they won't feed Gyu food." He said sadly and cutely patted his empty stomach.

 

 

"Poor baby, who wouldn't feed my baby food?! I'll hurt them for not feeding you baby." The man on the other line scolded. "Where are you baby? Hyungie will pick you up and take you to eat with me and the other hyungs."

 

 

Sunggyu squealed, he was happy he was going to get to meet his hyungie friends again. He misses them –especially a certain someone- and misses how they always spoil him and do whatever he wanted.

 

 

Sunggyu told his hyung the address and quickly left without the manger or the Infinite boys noticing. He didn't even bother telling them he was leaving since he was too happy to finally see his hyung and his hyung's friends again. It has been a while since his hyung was always busy with his schedule.

 

 

Sunggyu stand outside of the building and waited for his hyung to arrive. After a while of waiting a car pull up in front of him and he happily squeal.

 

 

"Yeollie hyungie!" Sunggyu hugged the tall man who got off the car.

 

 

The door to the car open revealing three more people. "Xingie hyung, Lulu hyung, and Baekkie hyung!" Sunggyu squeal even more and rushes to hug the other three leaving Chanyeol, his hyung, by himself pouting.

 

 

"Aww, Gyu baby, I miss you so much!" Yixing and Baekhyun squealed and hugged the cute chubby cheeks boy. Luhan and Chanyeol sulked, of course they miss the younger very much but whenever the younger boy is with them, the 'girls' in their relationship will always forget about their sulking boyfriends.

 

 

Sunggyu stomach suddenly growled. "Yah Chanyeol! Palli and drive! My baby is hungry! And we have to meet the others." Baekhyun scolded his boyfriend who continue to sulk before climbing into the car, driving off to their destination.

 

 

Sunggyu got off the car quickly when they reach their destination. "Kyungie oppa!!" He shouted or more like screamed Kyungsoo’s name. He ran to the others but only hugged Kyungsoo as he pecked the older male’s lips. The older male smirked because only Sunggyu calls him oppa and kisses his lips.

 

 

The others whined and groaned in annoyance because they also want kisses and hugs from Sunggyu too but the younger was too attach to the evil Satan, Kyungsoo. In the end, they all receive a hug before Sunggyu went to attach himself back to an evil smirking Kyungsoo.  

 

 

When the food came, Sunggyu couldn't kept his excitement down and squeal every time. Everyone will always try to feed him though he already has a lot of food in his mouth but he still accepts them and eat happily. They'll ask him how he was doing and the life of being the new member in Infinite. And yes, they know about him being the new member in infinite, Chanyeol is his hyung after all. When asking how things were going in Infinite, Sunggyu told them everything about how the life it was being a member of Infinite.

 

 

"WHAT?!?!" The 12 handsome boys shouted loudly earning looks from the staffs and some customers.

 

 

Sunggyu only nodded his head and open his mouth to be fed. "They always tried to make me theirs. And one of them was planning a plan to me I think?" He said innocently but then pouted and tilted his head to the side cutely. "Hyungie, what's ?" He asked. "Is it a game? Oh! Gyu want to play it with Kyungie oppa!" He said happily and clap his hand like a little child.

 

 

"No Gyu baby, isn't a game. It's hard to explain." Chanyeol said. Of course it isn't hard to explain but when it comes to Sunggyu, it is very hard to explain. The boy is so innocent and literally knows nothing. Also, Sunggyu wouldn't get it anyways and will always ask more and more embarrassing questions.

 

 

“Don’t worried Gyubaby, oppa will play with you.” Kyungsoo smirked.

 

 

“Kyungsoo you bastard, don’t even dare!” Chanyeol glared at the short smirking male.

 

 

Chanyeol sigh, "Gyu baby, if they ever tried to do anything to you tell hyung or call okay?" Sunggyu nodded his as he is being fed by Kyungsoo.

 

 

After eating, they went to the mall and spoiled Sunggyu with strawberries and cute plushies. By the time Sunggyu reach the Infinite's dorm, it was already 8:30 pm. He struggled a bit with all his bags of stuff that his hyungs bought for him but manage to get to the front of the door. He took out his copy key, opening the door to see Hyoan panicking and pacing back and forth while the Infinite boys tries calming him down.

 

 

Sunggyu blink but didn't care and greeted them before going to his room to put his plushies, strawberries, etc. stuffs away. "Hi, Hyoan hyung."

 

 

"Hi Sunggyu, have you seen yourself?" Hyoan asked, panicking and Sunggyu only headed to his room.

 

 

Hyoan bit his nails, still panicking. "Where is that boy? Oh my god! His parents are going to kill me!" He panics and then pointed to the Infinite boys. "Then they'll come and cut your balls and feed it to Nemo!"

 

 

Woohyun roll his eyes, "Quit it with the cutting our balls and feeding it to Nemo! Why Nemo and not something else like sharks? Or dogs? Or cats? Or-"

 

 

"Shut up Woohyun, you're not helping the situation here." Dongwoo scolded the tree.

 

 

Sunggyu changes his clothes to his panda pajama that Tao bought for him and sat on his bed. He played games on his phone while outside they were still arguing about balls, Nemo and Sunggyu disappearing.

 

 

Sunggyu got bored and lay on his bed. Why did he even come home? He should’ve stay and play ‘’ with his Kyungie oppa. He took out his phone again and raises it up as he lay down. He was thinking if he should call his Kyungie oppa but his hands slipped, making his phone fall on his face. Sunggyu whined as his eyes turn teary. Pabo phone. He scolded his cell phone.

 

 

He sat up, eyes still teary with a pout added. He opened his messages and looked for ‘My Kyungie Oppa <3’ his favorite hyung.

 

 

To: My Kyungie Oppa <3

Oppa, my phone fell on my face T.T

8:54p.m

 

 

From: My Kyungie Oppa <3

Aww, my poor baby. :( Let oppa kiss it better for you *muax*

Feel better now baby?

8:55p.m

 

 

Sunggyu giggled as he reads the message.

 

 

To: My Kyungie Oppa <3

Neh, oppa. Gyu misses oppa sooo muchhh! *pouts*

Gyu wish oppa was here with Gyu. And then we can play ! :D

8:56p.m

 

 

Sunggyu pouted. He misses his Kyungie oppa so much even though he just left them not long ago.

 

 

From: My Kyungie Oppa <3

Aww, baby. Oppa misses you so much too.

Don’t worry baby, we’ll play when pabo Chayeol isn’t here.

8:57p.m

 

 

Sunggyu giggled again. Hehe, Yeollie hyung pabo. We’ll just play behind hyungie's back. 

 

 

To: My Kyungie Oppa <3

Neh oppa! Gyu got to go now. Manager Hyoan hyung is screaming now for some reason.

Bai Bai oppa, Gyu loves Kyungie oppa only! <3 *kiss kiss* *muax muax*

8:58p.m

 

 

From: My Kyungie Oppa <3

Okay baby, be careful baby.

Oppa love you too. <3 *kiss kiss* *muax muax*

8:58p.m

 

 

Sunggyu kisses his phone before sighing. He got off his bed and finally headed outside to the living room. He slips on his panda slippers and jumps in surprise when Hyoan suddenly screams that they had to run and safe themselves before their balls get feed to a family of orange Nemo families.

 

 

 

Sunggyu titled his head to the side cutely when he saw Hyoan running around the room.

 

 

“Safe yourself! Safe the children! Safe your wife and husband! Ruunnn!!!”

 

 

Sunggyu blinked innocently. “Hyoan hyungie, are you sick?” He asked.

 

 

“Oh my god Sunggyu! Run! Your parents are coming to cut our balls because we lost you! We have to run and hide and –SUNGGYU!!” Hyoan cry as he hugged the confused younger boy. “You’re okay! You’re okay! We don’t have to run and be cavemen anymore!”

 

 

“H-hyungs…” Sunggyu turns to the members. “I think Hyoan hyung is sick. We should take him to the hospital.”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know what I wrote but yay! I updated!

And why D.O you guys may think, I'm starting to like him lately for some reason. -.-

I hope you guys enjoyed!

Until Next Time!

Do Kyungsoo~~

Annyeong!