Chapter 10

Secret Affection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just like other normal couples, Jihyo and Jong Kook gone through hardships regarding with their relationship. For the past 6 months that they were dating, Jong Kook and Jihyo would always be seen together, but, as for now, they hardly meet each other due to their exams, thesis, and other paper works. They were both graduating students, so, they need to finish their works before the deadlines.

“Arghh, why is this question so difficult?”, Kwangsoo exclaimed.

“Hyung, we have been studying for a long time, don’t we have to eat?”, Gary asked.

“I’m hungry”, Jaesuk muttered.

“Yah! You just ate minutes ago. You even ate the food prepared by my girlfriend, but still you are hungry. Is there a monster in your stomach?”, Suk Jin blurted out. “Yah, Jong Kook, Go Eun, will you help me stop these two kids.”

Suddenly, four familiar figures appeared in their room.

“Jagiya!”, Haha exclaimed as he went beside Go Eun and hugged her. “I missed you.”, as he was going to kiss Go Eun, she immediately broke the hug and went beside Yeo Jin and Eunhye.

“Where’s Jihyo?”, she asked.

“She was called by Teacher Park.”, Joongki answered. He looked over Jong Kook and saw that he was sad after hearing Jihyo’s absence. “But, we prepared this food for you. Also, Jong Kook hyung, Jihyo wanted to give this to you. These are your healthy foods.”, Joongki went beside Jong Kook.

Jong Kook accepted the food and opened it. He chuckled when he saw how messy the food was. ‘Jihyo indeed made this’, he thought. He grabbed his phone and took a picture of it and send to Jihyo with a caption ‘Are you sure it’s safe to eat this? 😰’ He then started to eat while waiting for her reply. But, no reply came.

THE NEXT MORNING

After their exam, Jong Kook and his friends decided to eat in the canteen. Jong Kook was hoping to see Jihyo and spend time with her. He looked at his phone hoping to see if there is a reply from her girlfriend last night, but to his dismay, there is none.

“Isn’t that Jihyo?”, Kwangsoo pointed out.

Jong Kook immediately looked at where Kwangsoo was pointing, and there he saw, his girlfriend, laughing with someone he doesn’t know. Jong Kook calmed himself as he saw that it was a guy.‘I should not be jealous. He’s only a friend.’, he thought.

“Who is he?”, Jaesuk asked Jong Kook.

“A friend, perhaps.”, Jong Kook replied.

“Woah! I think I know him.”, Kwangsoo blurted out.

“Spit it out, Kwangsoo.”, Jong Kook ordered. Kwangsoo was taken aback with the sudden change of Jong Kook’s tone. He didn’t know if it was right to tell it to Jong Kook.

“Kwangsoo, don’t worry. I will not do anything to that guy. Besides, it looks to me that they are only friends.”, Jong Kook said still looking at his girlfriend and the guy.

“Ahm, actually.”, Kwangsoo stuttered.

“Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter