Episode Three

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 03 (filmed on: 050715)

 

Park Misun: And we are back! Annyeonghaseyo, You're now on We Got Married!

BTOB's Eunkwang: Everyone was curious about what will we air today for the Deer-Dragon Couple!

AOA's Choa: You're right, Eunkwang! Everyone was eager to watch what will happen next~

Eric Nam: *chuckles* And we are also eager to find out too!

 

Yoona and G-Dragon was in the waiting room, the members left them to have their  'own moment'. there was an awkward silenced between them. Of course, they are not really close with each other and they didn't know what to do.  G-Dragon scratches his nape and said something, "Uhmm." He said absentmindedly.

 

Yoona looked at him with her curious face and when he saw that he chuckled, "Anyways, I don't want to be awkward with you Yoona . How did we do? Did we do great?" He said informally to his wife and that made her smiled nervously.

 

"You did great sunbae-nim. You're really good." Yoona said nervously almost stuttering from her words. GD chuckled upon hearing her response.

 

"What's with formalities? You called me Oppa, earlier. Is that because my members are there?" GD said in his 'fake' angry voice and that made his wife startled.

 

"A-Anniyo! I didn't mean to say sunba-sunbae-nim t-to you!" She said in defense. She didn't know that her nampyeon will be mad that she called him 'sunbae-nim'. She was just to shy to call her 'oppa' again.

 

GD who , burst out laughing at her defense. "Hahaha! I was just pulling your leg, Yoona." he said while he was preventing to laugh again.

 

Yoona pout in dismay, "Ya-Yah! Ho-How could you do that? Aish!" She said frustratedly while her arms are now crossed under her chest.

 

"I can't believe that you were that gullible. Sorry about that~" He said in his playful tone and chuckled again.

 

AOA's Choa: Omo! They bickered at each other but GD sunbae-nim was just teasing her! Gwiyeowo~

 

Yoona who was sitting beside him but there was a space between them, just stuck out her tongue playfully.  A staff went near them while their eyes was diverted at the staff,  A staff gave a red card and that made the two of them curious.

 

GD who received the red card, opened it up and to make him surprise, there was money inside of it.

 

To Dragon-Deer Couple,

You finally saw each other! To get know more about each other, You have 80,000 won. Explore more about Seoul, Korea by using this money! Chukahaeyo Deer-Dragon Couple!

From,

WGM Staff.

 

GD read it out loud so that his wife can hear what the letter was saying, Yoona's mouth formed into an 'O-shaped', "So? What do you think?" GD questioned her wife.

 

"Hmmm?" She said in a soft voice while making a thinking pose. "I don't know, Oppa." She added but the last part she just whispered it.

 

GD grinned silently when she called him oppa even thought it wasn't loud enough, he still heard her. "Let's go now, so that we can think about the place we will go." He said, earning a nod from his wife.

 

They got up from the sofa and made their way through the door. The cameramen followed them from behind,  the couple were now walking side by side. Earning glances from the staff, groups and of course, from the Bigbang members who's grinning widely at the side.

 

Yoona slightly blush at the sight of the members who are now teasing their leader,  G-Dragon who was beside Yoona looked at her blushing face, "Why is your cheeks burning up? Do you have a cold?" He asked her worriedly.

 

But she just shook her head,"A-Anniyo. It's just ho-hot in here." She stuttered while fanning herself with her hands. 

 

The two of them left the building and now they are walking down on the street, side by side while the fans are noticing them. GD alarmed himself that some fans might hurt his wife, he decided to hold her wrist and that made her surprise.

 

"Wha-What are you doing su-sunbaenim?" Yoona questioned him while he was holding her wrist.

 

"Protecting you." he said with a protective tone in his voice and smiled at her and that made her heart beats crazily.

 

Eric Nam: Omo! Look at Yoona-ssi! She's blushing! 

 

"You-You don't have too." She said embarrassingly but GD just shook his head.

 

"Nah, I want to do it." he didn't hesitate to hold her wrist. He knew that he needs to protect his wife because there's a part of him says so and there's another part of him says she's like a gem.

 

They are now crossing the street when Yoona asked him about something, "Su-sunbaenim."

 

"Drop the formalities, Call me 'oppa'." GD said with a mischievous smile. Yoona scratches her head cutely and that made her nampyeon chuckled on her action.

 

"Eh? O-Oppa. Where should we go?" Yoona asked him while they are walking side by side, crossing the street.

 

GD shrugged his shoulders, "Mollayo. What about you? Where do you want to go?" he asked her.

 

"What about, Myeongdong oppa? Can we go there?" Yoona said while looking at him, he then noticed that a car was approching them. He held Yoona's hand and catch her in his embrace.

 

Park Misun: OMO! OMO! HE SAVED HER!

 

"Aish. Be careful Yoona. You almost got hit." GD frustratedly said at Yoona and she pouted. "Mianhaeyo, Oppa."

 

"Aish. Just be careful next time. Let's go to Myeongdong." He ed and held Yoona's hand, that made their second skinship. "This time. I won't let you go." and that made his wife, blushed hard and went to the car.

 

 

AOA's Choa: He's making her heart flutter! Aigoo! Their second skinship!

 

[BLACK INTERVIEW]

PD-Nim: You almost got hit by a car but your nampyeon saved you? What do you feel?

 

Yoona: Uhmmm *blushes* I'm tha-thankful because he save my life.

 

PD-Nim: What can you say about GD's kindness towards you?

 

Yoona: *plays with her fingers* He's really something and he surprised me. I'm thankful because he saved my life.

 

PD-Nim: Say something about GD.

 

Yoona: *chuckles* O-Oppa, Kamsahamnida for saving me. If  not, Maybe I was in the hospital right now. Gomawo. *bows*

*

PD-Nim: You saved your wife? Why did you do that?

 

G-Dragon: *smiles* Oh that? Because I have this eagerness that I should protect my wife.

 

PD-nim: She said thank you to you and she was thankful that you save her life.

 

G-Dragon: *wide smile* Jinja? It's nothing, I just want to protect my wife.

 

PD-nim: She called you oppa.

 

G-Dragon: Ahh.. Good to here that. *chuckles*

 

When the two of them arrived at Myeongdong, they got out from the car and Yoona's eyes was in amazement. She can see all the people who was busy around the place, she can't wait to tour the place! GD who saw the amazement in her smile, grinned. "So? Let's go? Where do you want to go?"

 

"Anywhere! But let's buy some foods!" Yoona chatted happily like a child. Her shyness was now all gone and she all can think about is 'foods'.

 

"Arasso. If that's what my wife wants, Then let's go. Shall we?" GD offered his hand and Yoona took it gladly. Their thirs skinship for the day.

 

The two of them happily explored the place, GD who was glancing at Yoona smiled at her expression, It seems like Yoona hasn't been in this place before because of her busy schedule. They bought some street foods like, Tornado potato, Tteokbokki and Hottoek.

 

"Yoona-ah, Feed Oppa." GD told Yoona in his cute voice and she laugh at his actions.

 

"GD oppa, wants to be feed? You have your hands oppa~" Yoona aforementioned and stuck out her tongue at him cheekily.

 

GD who saw her action, showed his famous pout. "Mwuh? Feed your nampyeon, Yoona-ah~" he whined and said in dismay.

 

BTOB's Eunkwang:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter