Episode One

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode one (050715)

Panelist: Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to We Got Married!

Park Misun: We know that the fans of our new couple are now excited to see them!

BTOB's Eunkwang: You're right noona, I'm so excited to see them being together!

Eric Nam: We don't want you to wait Sones and VIPs! Here's the first episode!

 

The staff knocked on someone's door and then a girl who was wearing a rilakkuma pajama went to the door to open it. When she opened the door, her eyes widened in shock when she saw the crew and cameramen are filming her.

AOA's CHOA:  Omo! It's SNSD Yoona-sunbaenim! She's so cute!

 

"A-Annyeonghaseyo, So Nyu Shi Dae Yoona-imnida." Yoona said nervously to the cameramen who's now filming her. She received a giggle from the crew. A staff went near her and gave a pink envelope. Yoona's eyebrows furrowed, she didn't know why the staff gave it to her.

 

Someone came out from a room, she was yawning and tried to cover . "Oh, A-Annyeonghaseyo." The fellow member said absentmindedly.

 

Park Misun: It's SNSD's Yuri! Wow! They are really pretty even though they just woke up.

 

A staff mouthed Yoona to opened it and she did at what the stuff told her to do, Her eyes widened in shock. She can't believe it. So that's why they were cameramen who barged into their dorm. She read the letter where it was inside the envelope.

 

To SNSD's Yoona,

Annyeonghaseyo! Congratsulation! You have been selected as one of the couples of We Got Married! This is for you, for SNSD's Visual. The wife will go to MCountdown building to visit her husband/nampyeon who's now having their comeback as a whole group! Do you want a clue? Your husband is a total BAEBAE! Change now and you will meet your husband soon!

From,

WGM Staffs.

 

Yuri who was standing by Yoona's side, shouted. "OMO! OMO! You're getting married! Kyaaah! OMOOOO!" and clapped her hands in excitement.

Yoona gasped, "E-Eottokhae?!" Leaving the MC chuckling on her childish reaction.

 

BTOB's Eunkwang: Omo! Sunbae-nim is really cute. She doesn't know what to do.  

 

"Yah! Yah! What's with the big fuss all about?" Taeyeon, the leader of the group who was awaken by Yuri's shouting asked.

 

"Taeyeon-ah! Yoona is getting married!" Yuri shouted happily leaving Taeyeon almost choking by her younger member word. 

 

"Ji-Jinja?! That's mean they are filming us, right now?!" Taeyeon ed and Yuri nodded as a response to their leader. "Congratsulation, Yoong! You're getting married! Who's the unlucky guy?"

 

"Yah! Taeyeon-unnie!" Yoona said embarrassingly while Taeyeon only giggled by her dongsaeng's action.

 

"Okay okay, I'm just kidding Yoong. Who's the lucky guy that's going to marry our goddess?" Taeyeon question Yoona but she just shrugged her shoulders.

 

"Mollayo unnie but they gave me a clue." Yoona said and that made the two girls eyebrows furrowed. If you're wondering why there are only three of them, The five members have a schedule today.

 

"What clue?" Yuri asked while her eyebrows are furrowed. 

 

"Well they said that my husband is a total 'BAEBAE' and they are having their comeback right now." She said while emphasizing the word 'BAEBAE'. The two girls squealed in excitement leaving Yoona dumbfounded. "Why are you squealing, unnies?" She asked them innocently.

 

"Mwuh?! You're so innocent, Yoong! You're so lucky!" Yuri told her but she didn't get it.

 

"Huh?" That's the only thing came out from his mouth.

 

Eric Nam: Eottokhae? She didn't get it. The two members already know who's her husband. Aigoo.

 

"Yoong! Just think of it, What group is having their comeback today? Which their comeback song is entitled 'BAEBAE'?" Taeyeon hints a clue and that made Yoona's expression change.

"You're not saying that.." Yoona couldn't continue what she was saying.

 

"YES! IT'S BIGBANG!" The two girls said in unison leaving their younger member in shock.

 

"Ppali! You need to change and go to the building to see your nampyeon! Taeyeon-ah, let's do her make-up!" Yuri aforementioned in an provocation manner, Taeyeon nodded her head and they dragged Yoona in one of their room.

 

 [BLACK INTERVIEW]

PD-nim: Annyeonghaseyo, Yoona-ssi.

Yoona: Annyeonghaseyo, SNSD's Im Yoona-imnida. *bows*

PD-nim: Are you shock when you read the letter that you will be joining WGM?

Yoona: *chuckles* Nae, I was shocked when I read the letter that I was picked to be one of the couples in WGM.

PD-nim: Who do you think is your nampyeon?

Yoona: Well, The unnies told me that it's from BIGBANG. But I don't want to high my hopes up.

PD-nim: If it's from BIGBANG, Which member will be your nampyeon?

Yoona: *scratches her nape* Err? Daesung oppa? Since I already knew him when we were filming Family Outing or It will be GD sunbae? TOP sunbae? Taeyang sunbae? Seungri-ssi? Aish. I don't know. *pouts*

[END OF THE INTERVIEW]

AOA's Choa: This is so exciting!

 

**

 

The cameraman was filming a white door and they blurred the writings on the door, They knocked on the door and you can hear that someone was shouting 'I'll get it' which earn a chuckled from the panelists.

Eric Nam: Wait?! BIGBANG?!

 

Seungri who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter