0000000

fine, don't tell me.

“okay man, i think it’s about time you tell me what you’ve been up to,” wonsik furrows his eyebrows.  jaehwan has paint covering his arms from his elbow to his wrists in various shades of brown, and it looks like he stuck his arms in mud.

 

“painting. i’m in art,” jaehwan replies easily, as he throws his coat and his bag on the couch that wonsik is lying on. he nearly screams when it hits his precious laptop, and sends death glares to jaehwan- he knows how important his compositions are, and how valuable his computer is for other reasons too.

 

“yea, but what are you painting, a ing whale? you had paint on your neck yesterday, lots of blue paint. did you think i didn’t notice all that orange on your shins? how do you get anything on your shins?” wonsik exclaims. he’s beginning to get angry, which he seldom does with jaehwan, but all he wants to know is why he’s coming later and later every night with parts of his body covered in blotches of paint.

 

“it wasn’t orange..” jaehwan mumbles, and it’s barely audible, but wonsik manages to hear it. he doesn’t care less though, whether it was orange or purple, he just wants to know what jaehwan seems to be desperately hiding behind his back.

 

“fine, don’t tell me,” wonsik turns around as he buries his face into the sofa. jaehwan makes a sound of protest, but it’s not long until he hears the bathroom door shut with a click.

 

“fine, don’t tell me.”

 

--


 

“hongbin! hongbin!” wonsik calls, as he rushes down the hallway to catch the other coming down the stairs. hongbin’s eyes widen immediately, and he begins to sprint back up the stairs. wonsik’s mouth drops in horror- did hongbin just run away from him? he persistently follows though, panting heavily and giving up the second he sees hongbin run into the art room. he can’t go in there, since jaehwan’s there.

 

cursing inwardly, he runs his fingers through his hair in frustration. what was jaehwan working so hard on that even hongbin tried to keep it a secret?




 

“hyung, he chased me up the stairs this time,” hongbin flunks down on a stool, attempting to catch his breath. jaehwan doesn’t look over, playing with shades of red and pink on the palm of his hand as the soft bristles of the brush tickles his skin. his painting’s almost done, he just needs to add the finishing touch to complete it.

 

“happy valentines wonsik -anonymous” hongbin reads out, and scoffs loudly.

 

“he knows you were working on a painting, he saw you come home with paint all over you. do you think he’s going to believe the anonymous?”

 

jaehwan hopes, rather he knows that wonsik will know it’s from him. he spent a fair amount of time on it, and is a hundred percent sure he got all the details of wonsik’s profile correctly; he’s got it all memorized from admiring him everyday anyways.