Pheromones

Pheromones

".. Go to bed first, Hakyeon. I'll be home late. Good night." Taekwoon spoke softly against his phone, as if whispering. His voice softer than his usual (very soft) speaking voice, trying not get any attention towards him backstage at another VIXX LR Beautiful Liar Interview. His schedule's been jam-packed and he utterly hates it.

"Its okay, I'll wai--“

Taekwoon hangs up, barely letting the man on the other end finish. Hakyeon curses. He grabbed a book on the night stand and put on some instrumentals on his iPod, inserting one earphone in his left ear. This was how he spends his nights alone after a chill day. It has been a while since he had the bed to himself ever since he and Taekwoon started dating. It’s something nostalgic to him now. How could he have been only doing this at night when he could be snuggled up in Taekwoon's arms? He smiled and noticed how Taekwoon's scent was all over the sheets and the pillows. It was intoxicating.

Hakyeon hesitates. What if someone caught him?

It was no secret between the other members that they were going out but Hakyeon and Taekwoon had this agreement of avoiding unprofessionalism especially at work.

Oh.

it.

He rolled over to Taekwoon's side and buried himself in Taekwoon's pillow, wishing it were Taekwoon himself. He embraces a body pillow he had when he used to sleep alone, but now it only goes behind Taekwoon’s back when the cuddle each other to sleep…. Or on the floor when they needed more space.

Taekwoon’s frame was definitely larger than Hakyeon’s and the more they spoon together at night, the more Hakyeon notices this. He feels loved, protected, cared for and even treasured whenever Taekwoon’s arms would embrace him tightly, never wanting to let go. His embraces are enough to rejuvenate his fatigued physique.

Hakyeon needed that more than anything right now. Especially that the pillow’s starting to lose Taekwoon’s scent. Hakyeon would not stand for this.

He reaches for his phone again, about to send an angry, desperate text to his Taekwoon to come home immediately when it occurred to him how hard he and Wonshik have been preparing for this debut. Hakyeon sulks a bit and erases the recently typed message and sends:

I miss you.”

The moment Taekwoon and Wonshik entered the dorm, Wonshik trudged to his room and slumps on his bed without the effort of even taking off his make-up… or his clothes. On the other hand, Taekwoon tiptoed through the living room, checking the couch for the sleeping presence of Cha Hakyeon knowing how stubborn he is.

Na-da.

He then walks in his room, his boyfriend sprawled on his bed clutching a pillow like he was wrestling it with affection. Taekwoon smiles at the sight, thinking how adorable Hakyeon was, his heart over flowing with love towards the man on his bed forgetting the fact that he’s exhausted. Taekwoon leans in to plan a kiss on Hakyeon’s cheek when he turns and ends up placing one on his lips. Taekwoon blushed at the sudden turn out. A grin started to crack out of Hakyeon’s lips.

Busted. Cha Hakyeon truly is stubborn; Taekwoon shook his head, grinning in amusement.

“I told you to sleep already, Hakyeon.”

“I wanted to wait for you, Taekwoonie” He sat up and pouted. “You didn’t even reply to my text, I waited all night!”

Taekwoon lunged forward, backing up Hakyeon to the headboard. Shock painted Hakyeon’s face at Taekwoon’s sudden actions. “I missed you too.” He kisses Hakyeon’s soft lips. “So much…”

A peck on his cheek to his lips with such gentleness turned into rough ones leaving both of them breathless, gasping for air at every interval. Soon, Hakyeon was on his back under Taekwoon’s large build and it was always the place to be. Hakyeon wrapped his arms around Taekwoon’s neck, pulling himself upward to be able to kiss his boyfriend deeper. Suddenly, Hakyeon jerks up and starts to Taekwoon’s shirt. “You’ve been wearing this the whole day, I think it’s time for you to take it off.” Hakyeon gleamed.

Taekwoon complies and Hakyeon marvels at Taekwoon’s toned body. He was proud to call it his, too proud of it actually. Hakyeon had always wanted to scream to the world how in love he was with Jung Taekwoon, he was that type of person. He keeps saying how lucky he was to have someone like Taekwoon to fall in love with him and love him back but Taekwoon had always disagreed that it was him who was the lucky one. This was a never ending debate for the both of them and it fueled their relationship.

Taekwoon excused himself to the bathroom to take off his make-up, he wouldn’t want Hakyeon to be covered in glitter as well. He quickly washed his face and scurried back to the bedroom when he catches his lover asleep, again. Hakyeon has been quite busy as well, it was part of their work and it’s why Taekwoon couldn’t blame him. It was fine. The fatigue was dragging his body on the bed too, the only thing Taekwoon could do right now was sink on the mattress, holding Hakyeon close and kissing the tip of his cute, button nose.

“Good night, Hakyeon.”

“…. Good night, jagi.”