Welcome Home

Welcome Home

Kwon Yuri was stood in the airport awaiting the arrival for her long term girlfriend Jessica Jung it had been a tough few years for the couple but they were still strong. Yuri looked at her watch and realised she was half an hour early at the airport but that didn’t bother her it caused her heart to flutter Jessica would be landing soon she could wait as long as she needed for Jessica. Yuri stood at the barriers and stared at the door where Jessica would come out from, Yuri stood there and mused on the memories the two shared these past few years. Yuri went to the cafe and bought her-self a coffee as she took the wallet out of her ripped jeans that Jessica ‘designed’, as she liked to call it she saw the picture of the two together on their first date in the park.  She quickly paid and went back to stand at the barriers, time was ticking and the woman was getting more excited as the each second went by.

Yuri looked down at her pendant that Jessica bought her she opened and saw a picture of the woman that runs through her head day in day out. Yuri was a photographer so she took as many pictures as possible, love can be expressed in a single click Yuri would always say so this necklace with a picture of Jessica was placed near her heart as Jessica was her love that would forever be ingrained in both her heart and soul.

Jessica had left for a course in America that would help her to come one step closer to achieve the dream she dreamt as a child. Yuri was not one to stop her so Yuri supported her through the years as a patient supportive girlfriend would, it was difficult they broke up a few times but they would always mend their relationship as Jessica would always say. “Wait for me to come home please.” Yuri would mind if there was one person she was willing to get hurt for and that was Jessica Jung.

Looking back at her watch Yuri realised that Jessica could be walking through them doors any time now, so she waited with baited breath. The door opened Yuri looked on in anticipation for the brunette, however she was disappointed as it was a head of ginger hair. Yuri continued to stare at the door as more people piled though it however none of them were Jessica Jung; that was until the stream of people died down and there she was looking like a lost puppy. Yuri did a big wave with a jump to attract her attention and it seemed to have worked as Jessica came running towards Yuri and gave her a big hug causing the two topple over on to the floor.

“Well hello stranger.” Yuri greeted as she pushed back Jessica’s that covered her face, Jessica laughed and gave Yuri a light punch on the arm.

“What do you do if a stranger did this?” Jessica asked planting a passionate kiss on Yuri’s lips, the feelings of loneliness longing and love pulsed their way through in this kiss however, they broke apart for the desperate need of oxygen.

“Well I’d say let me take you home.” Yuri replied causing Jessica to slap her on the arm once again. The couple stood up and made their way to Yuri’s car, it was a long drive but it gave the couple a chance to catch up on all the things that they have missed out on. Once Yuri parked the park outside their apartment she took out Jessica’s bags and led the way to the apartment. Once they reached their door Yuri opened it and Jessica made her way in she turned around and looked at Yuri who had dropped the bags and closed the door.

“I missed this place.” Jessica said looking around at the various pictures displayed of the couple, their families and friends.

“Welcome back.” Yuri said as she watched her girlfriend looking around the room.

“I missed you the most though.” Jessica stated walking towards Yuri, Yuri couldn’t help but smile as she saw the cute pout that graced Jessica’s features.

“Welcome home.” Yuri said as the couple embraced once again.

“I love you Kwon Yuri.” Jessica announced slightly breaking apart from the hug.

“I love you too Jessica Jung.” Yuri said leaning down and capturing the older girls’ lips for another passionate kiss, the loneliness the two felt disappeared as their heart beats pounded faster. One thing the two knew from this experience was that they would not be letting go of each other now or ever.