It's Been Two Months

There are no rules when it comes to love

-Yoochun's P.O.V-

"Yo! Yoochun! Wake up!" Yunho said. 'Oh, did I mention, Yunho and a couple of other guys are now my new room mates. You'll meet the rest of them later on in the story.'

"Whhaaa-" I tried to respond, but I was too sleepy.

"YOU! You have to get up! And get to school! Remember! You have to drop off Changmin too!!" Jaejoong nagged.

"Yeah yeah, umma." I said as I got up and got ready.

-End of P.O.V-

On the other side of the city, Kim Junsu and Kim YooRim, were just getting up.

"YAH! Kids! Get up! Kim Junsu! Wake up your dongsang!" Yelled Junsu's mom.

Junsu lazily got out of his bed, and dragged himself to his sisters room. On the way, he triped over a few things and stumbled his way towards the door. He banged on the door.

"YooRim! Get up! Please? Before the sleeping bear comes after you!" Junsu said half awake.

"Oppa, 5 minutes please? Night night!" Yoorim responded.

"YAH! Umma's yelling at me! Get your up!" Junsu now wide awake, looked at his clock and realized it was 7:55. 'SHOOT! Class starts in 10 minutes!' He thought.

"Duck ! Leave!!"

"Okay then... Just saying, check your clock." Junsu chuckled.

A loud THUD was heard and the water was running. In less than 2 minutes, Yoorim came out panting and glaring at her Oppa who was on the floor laughing his famous laugh.

"Oppa! Stop laughing! And go get dressed!!" Yoorim went down to go eat breakfast.

-Yoorims P.O.V.-

'Its been two months since Yoochun Oppa moved out. He didn't even tell me why. Well its not like I was anything special to him anyways... Everythings changed, Oppa isn't laughing as much, actually he's been strict lately. Well the positive side to things, I still get to see Yoochun Oppa at school. But with all those flirty girls. Eww.'

I saw Oppa come down the stairs and motioned for me to leave.

I said goodbye to the maids, and left. Yes, we have maids, well I'm not proud to say it but our family is rich. That's why we are able to go to Seoul Academy. I still try to live a normal life. Although I know all the girls at school just want to be close friends because of my mom and dad. Truthfully I only hangout with my bestfriend Juliang.

Ohh I didn't mention, did I. I mean who my parents are? Well my mom is the famous Kim Jiyool, of Jiyool Entertainment. And my father is Lee Minho, of the famous SHINee. (By the way, pretend that SHINee is a group that came out LONG time ago. Okay? Maybe before H.O.T :) )

But anyways, Oppa's driving while I'm looking out the window. Our school is about 15 minutes away, which means we will be late. "Yoorim, have you to talk to Micky lately?" Oppa asked.

"Umm no, wae oppa?"

"Well don't get me wrong, we still talk, A LOT, you can't seperate Yoosu ever, but he's been acting different."

"Acting different? How so?"

"Well he's been cancelling on practices, and whenever I ask him to come over, he declines saying he has basketball practice. Which I remember correctly, he didn't sign up for it, because he wanted more time to practice on singing. So I was thinking..."

"You want me to talk to him for you?"

"Not just for me Yoorim-ah, Yoochun was and still is your Oppa, you should be concern as to why he's being sneaky."

"Ahh, alright fine, I'll find out." Oppa faced me and gave me a smile.

We finally arrived at school. Oppa and I were happy till we saw the princable waiting outside. We looked at eachother and both mouthed to eachother. '

We're in so much trouble...'

 

*Hey everyone! ^^ My very first update :) and as I promised, I updated on Tuesday! I know the first chapter was boring.. :( but I'll try my hardest. Fighting! Please leave a comment <3 -DongHee