0-2

My curse

That day.

 

I was so tired, I've just arrived in front of my house. This house looked so comfy. I like it. I opened the door and found my mom in living room with her laptop. She is a writer, a novelist. So she always been at home or somewhere to get some idea and also fresh air. She welcomed me with her big smile and took me to the kitchen. She re-heated some food and told me to have lunch with her. So, I sit there and started complained about my school and never-ending assignment. She would giggled sometimes when I said something funny. She listened to everything I told her and some of it will be in her next book. I think you could say that I am her inspiration. lol.

In the middle of the conversation, I got up to take my juice from the fridge. When I turned around to go back to my chair, there he is. I dropped my juice and directly made eye contact with him. He smiled at me like the old time.To be honest with you, I have seen him since a long time ago, but he never been this close. He only watched me from behind the tree or maybe watched me from afar and then gone without saying anything. But today he showed up right in fron of me. My mom directly told him to leave me alone but he didn't budge. He stood there.

     " Hi! " he said.

     " Leave her alone! Don't disturb her! " My mom shouted.

     " Do you remember me, Belle ? " He asked.

Belle? He still called me with that name. It's been a long time I heard that name. It was my childhood name. Only several of people know about this. And he is one of them.

     " Je Na-ah, don't listen to him. Don't get involved with them. Arasso?"

     " She had already tied with me, Ma'am. I'm really sorry about this. I tried to get tied with other people but I couldn't. She need to help me. I don't have many time. Please?" He explained.

     " W--wh--whaat do you want ? " I answered him.

     " Je Na!" My mom faced me.

     " You couldn't do anything about this, Ma'am. If you keep doing that, she will be in danger. You know that."

     " What does he mean? " I asked my mom.

     " You better leave.. I will explain this to her.. and please don't give her something hard.. I don't want her to be hurt."

     " Yes, Ma'am "