Fan Letter

WenRene one shots
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was a quiet afternoon at the dorm. The members were out doing their own individual activities, while Wendy was stuck at home watching a boring drama that Seulgi claimed was a "mindblowing masterpiece". All that they did was break up and get back together again like, 8 times. Sometimes Wendy really wonders if theres anything serious in Seulgi's mind.

Wendy sighed and took a sip from her soda. Just as she had enough of the drama and closed the laptop screen, the front door swung open revealing a very tired looking Irene with a huge bag (full of god knows what) hanging on her weak shoulders. 

"Hey. Hows work?" Wendy rushed to Irenes side and helped her set the heavy bag on the coffee table in the living room. Irene let out a huff, then plopped herself on the couch. 

"Pretty okay. Except for the fact that Bogum is still trying to give me his number. Ugh why cant he realise im not interested?" Wendy laughed, then followed Irene on the couch.

 

"Well maybe because he can see you the way I see you." Wendy let out in a barely audible whisper. She looked away to hide the blush creeping on her cheeks. Truth is, Wendy has liked Irene for a long time now. As soon as they first saw each other at the sm building, Wendys been gushing over how pretty and genuinely beautiful Irene's looks (and personality) are. But Irene cant know that. Not yet, at least. Do the members know? only Seulgi. Wendy has told her about it during the time they got close in their trainee days. But she wouldnt be surprised if Joy and Yeri knew by now, because those two devils had started acting a bit wierdly ever since she saw the 3 kids talking privately in the bathroom; that day Yeri joined the team. Wendy shudders thinking of that super awkward moment when she was left alone with Irene, they werent close back then. 

But now, after their comeback with dumb dumb, Irene has gotten obviously more comfortable and touchy feely with Wendy, who sweats rivers every time Irene does skinship. "What has gotten into her?" Was the first thing that Wendy thought. Irene just randomly started holding her hand a lot more and gave her backhugs in public. Wendy has never been good at hiding her feelings, but she hopes this time she'd survive the comeback without completely breaking down into a million pieces. Thats exactly the effect when you have Joohyun in your life. Tragic. 

"Hmm?" Wendy snapped out of her daze when she saw Irene staring at her with a confused look, head tilted sideways. it took everything in Wendy's will power to hold her smile back because she just looked too cute. 

"Ah, nothing." Wendy scratched the back of her head and diverted her attention to anything else but Irenes face. Way to be even more obvious, Seungwan. She mentally slapped herself for looking like an idiot.

But what Wendy didnt realize was that Irene heard what she said, every word. She wasnt going to say anything though, she noticed Wendy always acted shy around her and she found it cute. "Seungwan, youre so cute." Irene giggled.

Before Wendy could react, Irene spoke again. "Anyways, wanna help me open the gifts I got today?" Wendy nodded her head quickly, still flushed from the compliment. 

"S-sure...um I'll, I uh, I'll start with this box...thingy." Wendy wanted to bury herself 10 feet under the ground by now, but there was no way she could get away from Irene, she just agreed to help her with her bag full of (like what, 30+?) gifts. She sighed, this was gonna be a long night.

 

 

Its been 3 hours of opening gifts, 3 hours of laughs and slight touches here and there, 3 hours of staring in awe at expensive items, 3 hours of reading sweet fan letters, but most importantly, 

 

3 hours of torture. 

 

Wendy doesnt know how long she'll last, she feels like dying because this is the longest alone time shes ever had with Irene, just the two of them having fun. Where were the other members? Shouldnt they be home by now? This couldnt have been a suspicious plan to leave them alone right? No wa-

 

"Wendy? Whats that?" Irene pointed to the heart shaped box in Wendy's hands. Wendy cant believe she just spaced out again in front of Irene. she makes a mental note to stop doing that. 

 

"Oh this thing? Um, its a box of chocolates. The note says "Pretty Irene, I fell in love with the way you sneezed yesterday. Please have these chocolates I found in the back of my freezer. I love you"." They looked at each other for a good 5 seconds, then broke out into laughter. 

Still teary eyed, Wendy opened the box and popped a piece into . "Ohmygod Its expired!" Wendy made a disgusted face and desperately reached for the tissue to clean the rest of the horrible taste from . Irene laughed harder as she watched Wendy,  even leaning on her shoulder as she holds her own stomach.

 

Wow, if it could make you this happy, I'd eat expired chocolate everyday, Wendy thought. 

She sat there and smiled at Irene, until the leader finally calmed down. Finally wiping her tears, Irene continued grabbing another fan gift randomly from the bag. Wendy followed suit.

As Wendy was about to open the gift in her hands, Irene grabbed her arm lightly. "W

Please log in to read the full chapter