i'm sorry

One Day

Blue- L.Joe

Red- Shimin 

Purple- Teen Top

Green-cap.

 

I’m sorry,

L.Joe POV

Its __ / __ /___. 3 more days more before our tenth anniversary. Oh my god!! I’m so nervous. I haven’t finished decorating the hall for our surprise tenth anniversary party. Yes me and my baby Shimin has been a couple since we’re 10 years old. I know, I know it’s impossible for a ten year old kid to know the meaning of love, but in my case its fate. She was my best friend and my hero. She saved me from bullies and helps me past high school. Now she was the love of my life. No, she is my life.

It was already 10 p.m and I was out on the club with my friends, C.A.P Hyung, Neil, Chungji, Changjo, and the maknae Ricky who’s starring at hot girl in their tube dress up to their tights. Seriously if those es walk a step I swore I can see their . Like what the heck? What’s the point on wearing clothes when clearly they don’t cover anything? Better come here instead.

You’re my supa love, love, love

Supa Love…

I heard my phone rang over the loud music.

Shimin!! I know that it was her because I set that ringtone for her when she call or text me. It was her first time in 3 week that she calls me. She said that she was busy with her school. I hurriedly went out and answer the phone.

“Shimin baby!!! What’s up?!” I ask cheerfully. I’m always hyper active when I hear my baby’s voice and I missed her!! Oh so missed her.

Byung Hyun.” She said in a force cheerful voice. She’s not in mood, I knew it. I’ve known her since nursery. I know her more than she knows herself.

What happened?” I ask in a serious tone.

“What do you mean Byung Hyun? Nothing happened. He-he”

You’re POV

What do you mean Byung Hyun? Nothing happened. He-he” I force a laugh, holding back the tears. I know that Byung Hyun will ask me that. What do you expect from someone that knows me my whole life?

Shim Shimin I know you my whole life babe, what happened?” he asked me again. He is just making it harder for me to lie.

“Seriously Byung Hyung, nothing happened. I’m just tired from the entire thesis I have to prepare before the end of this term. I missed you by the way.” I said. Controlling myself.

I missed you too babe. Now tell me why’d you call me?” now he was in his cheerful mode.

Oh right. I just wanted ask you, are you free tomorrow?”

Tomorrow? Hmm, yeah I’m free, why?”

Oh great! So can we meet? Tomorrow. 10 sharp. Usual place.”

Of course!!!!  Anything for you!! Yeah, yeah tomorrow. 10 sharp, usual place. Got It!!! Now hang up and go to sleep. I don’t want my baby to be a baby panda tomorrow for our date. Ha-ha.” He joked as always. Silly Byung Hyun.

Okay Oppa, Good night. Love you.” I said giving him a flying kiss. It was my first time calling him Oppa. My first and my last.

BYE SHIMIN-AHH~~~ I LOVE YOU TOOO!! GOOD NIGHT!!!” he made mushy sound before ending the phone call. Ha-ha…. He’s always so cheerful and hyper. I wish he would still be cheerful Lee Byung Hyun after I….

L.Joe’s P.o.v.

I hang up with a wide smile glued on my face. “Okay Oppa, Good night. Love you.” Oppa? It was her first time calling me that. She usually rejects it when I force her to say ‘OPPA’ she said that it’s embarrassing and gave her the chills. What happened to her actually? I skipped out on that question and call out for the boys.

Yo! Gotta run! Have a date tomorrow with my angel. Bye!!” I said with a smile on my face.

Aigoo! By the looks of that face, that was call from heaven” Chungji said.

Yup! Heaven indeed…”

AIGOOO!!!~~~ “they ruffle my hair like I was a dog.

Yah… my hair...” I whine. They just stuck out their tongue except cap Hyung who is busy dating with his phone. I stuck out mine. We kept sticking our tongue out like 5 years old. ‘What are we doing??’ I thought.

Yah! What are you guys doing?! Aish so childish~" cap Hyung said. Immediately we stopped and i bid goodbye.

“I’m off now!”

Bye cupid!!” I ran out off the club and drove to my apartment and sleep. I don’t know why but they’re something that making me nervous. And my heart hurts what’s happening.

#back at the club#

Author’s POV..

Huh, Hyung, I think Shimin Noona’s going to tell L.Joe Hyung tomorrow.” Ricky said with a sad voice.

We don’t know Ricky-ah, we don’t know.” Cap said.

“I’m sorry Lee Byung Hyun, Please don’t hurt yourself after this. Please.” They all prayed.