problems of the newcomer

Connected Fates

Woohyun got on the plain with a heavy heart...he sighed multiple times. Going abroad without your family's permission was a new for him. He envied all those, who had a family who came to say their goodbyes. Going alone and then living alone.

He told himself to forget about this matter as his uncle will never be happy with him. "Yeah woohyun...just do what you want to" he clasped his jands against his cheeks " snap out of it. Be happy."forcibly trying to convince himself.

-×-×-×-

Liking his own apartment that was small consisting of just a bedrom and lounge, with an open kitchen.....it was fairly right for one person.he was excited and finally had a smile on his face as he saw everything. Quickly he went to the bedroom. The bedroom was a small room with one big window at it right...decorating it with cute peach coloured curtains.

 Woohyun opened it basking in the great view and breathing lung full some fresh air that had him smiling like a kid.....basically his apartment was just right for him. As he got set up in his aprtment the next day he went to where he got the job .he basically came across a big building. It was really tall and was screaming business wll be good here

. Feeling nervousness for his new job....he hesitantly opened the door, only to find 4 guys sitting and chatting , he was just standing there in the front of a door of an office, not knowing what to to do...untill one of them pointed towards him garnering all the attention of the room towards him. Woohyun felt scared to be honest , he couldnt utter a word out to canadians right?....he did know english a little bit but alll of it was forgotten the second he opened the door.

One of them spoke in korean, saying hello.... "Ah you must be the new guy, come on in....what you standing there for?" A fair guy bearing a nice smile asked...and woohyun immediately shut the door. "I'm nam woohyun...I came from korea.." speaking with a tone of over politeness that had a giy chuckle and come to him...slinging an arm around woohyun " hey we're all friends here...don't be strange like that...and yeah we're koreans too...this is the koreans division in the business." he laughed " my name is myungsoo...these are your co-workers/friends" pointing to his friends "this is hoya...our teams captain " hoya nodded and smiled...came towards woohyun to shake hands amd give a friendly bump on the shoulders ....woohyun was started at their attitude but not unxomfortamble he internally smiled at their kindness and acceptance.

"This is dongwoo, the reports manager " he pointed to a guy with a big smile on his face...dongwoo waved at him like a crazy person before giving woohyun a bone crushing hug..woohyun also smiled but it was ovewhelmed by his politeness so it basically seemed like a fake smile....but woohyun was better than that as he thought that his smile was real on the inside, even if he couldn't show it on his face....yeah blame his childhood for that, fortunately the other didnt seem to mind

. " and this is sunggyu...hes incharge of the files and report's finishing. You will be working with him" he pointed to the guy with a serious expression and a gaze that could kill woohyun...this sunggyu guy wasn't happy to meet him. Thats what woohyun thought anyway. He stil extended a hand towards sunggyu..but sunggyu just ket glaring at woohyun and stood there.

Myungsoo undeestood the situation as he knew how sunggyu was with new co-workers, he immediately came towards those two with an incrediblg heavy atmosphere.."Aish sunggyu hyung , he's new sheesh...just hug him so he wont be scared" he pushed sunggyu hardly...the force was no joke. Sunggyu collided with woohyun releasing a big "OUCH" from both.

Sunggyu and woohyun both closed their eyes at the impact...only to open them slowly. Both forehead to forehead, sunggyu opened his eyes only to find two dark brown and deep orbs looking at him...he immediately distanced between himself and this huge eyed woohyun who was looking at him like a little kid who had just been scolded...like droopy eyes which were beginning to get teary... Sunggyu forcibly took woohyuns hand, shook it, glared at myungsoo sayimg "dont ever do that again..." as he went to his place at the office to work. Woohyun was rubbing his bruised forehead as myungsoo looked apologetically at him "im sorry, he doesn't normally behave like that...I don't why he was like that" woohyun mumbled a faint it's okay.

The three began hovering over woohyun as they asked him lots of questions...woohyun felt a little better knowing his coworkers and he would get along and all his worrying was for nothing.

-×-×-×-

The distance to his apartment and his office was close so he walked the way back...today was a nice enoug9h day he smiled thinking of myungsoo , dongwoo amd hoya...they were al nice to him and inviting with him...his smile faded as he thought of sunggyu...just as he thought sunggyu didnt like him very much. And those eyes that looked at him had a feeling he couldn't know what it was..but it was strong...he snapped put of his thoughts as he saw a guy in the night sky...jumping from his building to another building like a freakin ninja....he couldn't see the face as he was too far away , but he knew that guy jumped from his apartment's window.

He came to his apartment ...going towards the bedroom which had the window the ninja just jumped out of...as he expected there was a note on his bed nd the window was opened. He closed the windowand read the note... saying in bold lettersYOU DDON'T 

BELONG HERE....GO BACK TO KOREA

A/N: hello to all who read this storyso far...thankyou♥ plz support me as this my first story...plz ignore the the spelling mistakes cuz I update thru my cell phone^^