The Funny Good-looking Guy

I So Love You, Mister Clumsy

"Girl, you, seriously HAVE to go for it. "

 

Amber said to her in their video call. Amber should really know how lucky she was to be talking behind a computer screen. If she was there in front of her eyes, that Llama would probably be strangled to her death. Luna sighs. She never really wanted to do it. She has no time for boys, let alone have a boyfriend! 

 

"Noooo I'm not gonna do it! " Luna said while cupping her face, having a mental breakdown." Why are you doing this to me, Am... (sighs) "

 

" Cuz you've been single for... I don't even know how long! Come on, give it a try will ya? Don't make me regret making an account for that blind date. Please? " Amber said with her doe eyes and her hands clasped together to plead the long black-haired girl to an agreement. Luna stared at the photo of her and her sister set right next to her laptop. She remembered the deal she made with her. It was stupid, like really stupid. "Yah.. Park Sunyoung neo pabo ya!" She softly scolded herself while hitting her head numerous times with the palm of her hand making Amber who was still on the screen got confused. 

 

"Err.. hey.. I get it that you're having a massive mental breakdown right now, but I don't think it's worth giving yourself brain damage of some sort cuz I'm not gonna be responsible for anything! "

 

" Huh? I'm not damaging my brain cells. " Luna said to Amber, now looking at the screen again, looking like a total mess with her hair all over the place." Oh you're not? Umm... but you look like you are", Amber replied, raising one eyebrow. 

 

"No.. why would you say that? I love myself" Luna whined and turned her gaze to the picture again. "I totally love myself!" Maybe she was still hitting her head in her thoughts that she ended up giving a tight slap to her own face. "Oww!" Luna said out loud while rubbing her sore red cheek. "Amber, I'm such an idiot. " Luna faceplants herself on the table." Haha.. yah are you ok? You don't look so good. " Although laughing, Amber still worried for the girl." No.. I'm not ok. I'm bad.. like really really bad. I'm screwed!" Luna stood up from her chair and walked around her room while talking to Amber. 

 

"Why are you SCREWED? "

 

" You really want to know why? " Luna sat at the edge of her bed. 

 

" I guess..? "

 

" I.. (sighs) you do know my big sis who went to US some time ago? "

 

" Yyyeaah.. " Amber tried to remember. " Yeah. What's wrong with her? "

 

" Nothing! Nothing is wrong with her... but something IS with me! " Luna points at herself. 

 

" Umm.. can I ask.. why? "

 

Luna gave Amber a " you definitely don't need to ask cuz you can guess it if you really know how my sister is like" look. After reading the look, Amber mentally slaps herself. 

 

"Oh.. gurl.. YOU DID NOT DO THAT! TELL ME YOU DIDN'T! " Amber yelled with her eyes wide, looking like they were going to fall right out of her eye socket. 

 

" BUT I DID! I dealt with the woman that I WOULD ALREADY HAVE A BOYFRIEND BY THE TIME SHE COMES BACK HERE IN KOREA! "

 

" (sighs) Luna, what did you do... what should we do with you.. " Amber facepalmed herself. 

 

Luna took in deep breaths,hoping it would help." That's it. I'm getting a boyfriend. "  Her statement made her friend on the other side more disturbed." Huh? "

 

" I'm going to that stupid blind date you planned behind my back. Name the time and place. "

 

" Yey! "Amber got excited. Too excited. 

 

" Don't bother talking to me. Text me instead. " In a blink of an eye, she ended the video call,leaving the Llama to stare at a blank screen. 

 

.............. 

 

Luna kept a close look at the text Amber sent her a while ago. A few steps, and she stopped walking. " A hotel? " She stepped inside. She looked around and onbody seemed to be bothering themselves with a blind date." Ok, Am...now what did you tell me." She checked her phone again. 

 

The text message read, "Go inside and turn to your right. Walk straight into the corridor you'll see a cafe outside.......so....if you can't find him....he's a guest there... might as well just ask someone at the reception or.. whatever. He said to use a name... something like uh.. CHICKEN POPCORN...? YOU GOT THIS, GUD LUCK!  ^_~" 

 

Luna blinked a few times. Luckily she was in a hotel. If she wasn't, the poor phone she was holding right then might have flew across the room. "Great. You're not helping at all you little Llama!"  Luna was scolding Amber by yelling at the phone like her friend could hear her go haywire without making a call. She was alright, perfectly unaffected that her loud voice attracted a few people to give her weird looks, until the receptionist came to her. 

 

"Miss, are you alright? Anything I could help you with? "

 

She went beet red. Way to go Luna." Huh?! Oh yeah,ahahaha I'm looking for Chicken Popcorns!!!" She regained herself. Got back her composure and tried again. "(clears throat) I'm looking for..someone... Chicken.. Popcorns..?" The receptionist smiled at her. Luna assumed to herself that the receptionist probably thought that she was one lost hot-headed girl. "Follow me. " The receptionist showed her the way that she was supposed to go. She could see the cafe outside. There weren't a lot of people, so it was quite peaceful. She heard the receptionist talking to a waitress. Probably asking her to find some mister with a name Chicken Popcorns. Luna followed the waitress further inside the cafe and was brought to a man's table. "He's good-looking", Luna told herself. He didn't notice her yet when she took her seat on the chair across him, too busy reading. Nope, he wasn't like the typical high-standard guys who read newspaper in the morning and drink freshly ground coffee to keep him going for the rest of his day. Luna looked on the table, potato chips and a can of Pepsi...? Who drinks carbonated drinks in the morning? Alright then.. AND HE READS COMIC BOOKS. Luna thought to herself that this guy seemed to be one of those guys who goes along with anything. She played with her fingers. It was for a little while before she was startled by his voice. "He dies in the end?! Why would people read this.. haish jinja.." He puts the comic on the table and took the Pepsi, probably wanted to take a few gulps. Right then he saw Luna sitting in front of him, resulting in him spilling his drink and some Pepsi coming out of his nose as well. Ouch, that must hurt. "Oh my god, are you ok?" Luna came to him,patting his back gently, worried. "Yeah.. yeah I'm ok! " He said while coughing. He looked at Luna and stared at her, not blinking his eyes. Feeling the awkwardness, Luna introduced herself." Hi I'm.. Luna. Sorry I kinda..  startled you. " She felt so guilty." No it's ok. It's actually.. m-my fault.Hem..are you.. umm.. the.. bl-blind date... the uh.. "" Yes.. I'm here for the blind date. " The good-looking guy smiled at her." So...hi..I'm Oew..I mean I'm Onew" He looked at the messy table. "Umm... is it okay if we go somewhere else? It's.. me.. ssy..  here." Luna giggled to herself. He was pretty funny. She smiled at him. "Sure. Let's go somewhere else."  "Alright!" To her surprise, Onew took her hand and ran out of the cafe. Luna laughed out loud. The date was just about to get much funnier+awkward+crazy. 

 

 

 

 

What do you think of the first chap? A little "meh"? Feel free to leave comments.Criticisms are fine too~ Bye!