final

Her

 

 

Whenever I wake up in the morning and not seeing her at my side, I frowned. It saddened me because we sleep together last night and she just left me alone on our bed. I sighed as I sat up, wondering if there are some things that I haven't gave her yet. She knew I love her. She knew I am always here by her side. She knew that I treasure her the most. I just don't get it, why would she leave me here alone in our bedroom.

A thought came out of my mind. Maybe she's with her again. I flopped on my bed, facing the ceiling.

Am I not enough?

Why would she do that?

She loves her more than she loves me.

I feel betrayed.

She's my wife and yet someone's making her happy instead.

 

I went to the kitchen and found her washing some vegetables, she'd probably be preparing our lunch now. I sneaked in, walking silently to her. I hugged her from behind and whispered in her ear.

"Goodmorning babe,"

"Hey, good morning" she said.

"Is something wrong? Are you not feeling okay?" I asked her one more time but she untangled my arms around her waist.

"Wendy. I am trying to cook here." she said.

But I am stubborn so no one's stopping me, I hugged her again and I was met by silence. Pft, I knew she can't resist me.

"Irene, you know I love you right?" I asked her as I nuzzled my nose on her nape. She removed my arms again, and she faced me.

"Yes. So can you go there while I am cooking our lunch? You're such a distraction." Irene giggled as she pinched my cheeks.

"Ouch! Okay! I get it, you don't have to pinch me" I replied to her but as soon as I started walking away, I felt that she my and I heard her laugh which made me smile. I really love Irene but I just don't get why she loves 'her' more than she loves me.

 

---

 

I went home from work and was expecting to see Irene in our bedroom but instead, I was met by no one . I sighed, maybe she's with 'her' again. It was always 'her' that Irene loves. It was always 'her' that Irene cared about. And I am just this someone. No one loves me.

I took a shower and went to bed. Trying to forget that Irene is having fun with her again. It was already midnight when I heard our front door open. She's trying to sneak in again, wishing that I was sleeping soundly. I closed my eyes when our bed room door creaked open.

"Wendy?" Irene called out.

"Yes?" I grunted, also trying to sound like that she woke me up because of her voice.

"I brought something for you. Its your favorite food." Irene said as she sat on the side of our bed.

"Why are you late?" I asked. I was angry but I am just controlling my temper, I don't want to start a fight.

"I went shopping with Yeri." She replied.

 

 

Yeri.

Yeri.

Yeri.

It's always been Yeri.

Yeri this.

Yeri that.

 

"I am going back to sleep. I'll just eat that tomorrow. Good night!" I planted a kiss on her lips and hurriedly buries myself under my blanket.

 

---

 

I woke up the next day, and as expected. She's no where to be seen. I went to the kitchen when I heard someone giggling at the living room. As soon as I walked towards Irene, I saw someone. The girl she loved the most, Yeri.

"It's early in the morning and you're both noisy." I shouted which made Irene and Yeri startled.

"Yah! Wendy! Why are you shouting?" Irene yelled back. So now she's yelling at me? Wow, I can't believe her.

"I was tired last night from work and I woke up early because I heard you and Yeri are having fun together!" Wendy replied. She lied, she made an excuse just to be angry at Irene just because Wendy is jealous.

"Having fun without you is what you mean right? You were the one who distance yourself away from us!"

"Why would I enjoy being with you two if you only put your attention with Yeri? Irene, can't you see that I am jealous? It's always Yeri! When she came to your life, you only cared about her! I am your wife but I don't feel that you still love me." I said, tears running down my face.

Irene was about to say something when Yeri started to cry.

Maybe she wanted us to stop fighting.

The room remained silent for at least two minutes.

"Oh my god." Irene sighed

"Wendy...

 

 

 

 

 

...why are you jealous of our own daughter? You were the reason why she's here. You took advantage of me when we're both drunk but I loved it, I wanted it. We made love. I love you. I love her. It's just that, she's still a baby and you're old enough to take care of your self. If you're doubting if I love you or not, just look at Yeri. We had her because we loved each other." Irene said in a calm voice as she picked up Yeri and they walked towards me.

 

WELL DAMN IT, THAT HIT ME HARD. WHY WOULD I BE JEALOUS OF OUR OWN DAUGHTER?

 

"Yeah, why am I jealous? I am sorry. I'm really sorry." I said and hugged my little family so tight, afraid that I might lose them. It's like holding my own world. They are my world, my life.

I put Yeri down and kissed Irene on the lips. I love her so much and I want her to know that through my actions.

When suddenly...

 

"Daddy..."

Irene and I broke the kiss. Did we hear something or rather did we hear our Yeri said something? We looked at each other before we faced Yeri.

"What did you say baby?" I asked slowly.

"Daddy!" Yeri replied with that smile on her face. My baby that made me jealous. My sweet lil angel that I love the most.

"Who is she calling 'daddy'? Me or you?" I asked Irene.

"Just let her follow her daddy." Irene replied. So I held Irene's hand and we started to walk away, slowly.

When Yeri shouted "Daddy" again and ran towards me. I was shocked.

Ever since she came to our life, I hated her. I distanced myself to her but her first word is 'daddy' and she's reffering to me. I have never been this happy in my entire life. I cried loudly as I picked my little cinnamon roll and started to kiss her a lot. I heard her giggle and it made me giggle too.

"Daddy!" She said once again as she hugged me around my neck and laid her head on my shoulder. I smiled at Irene but I noticed that she's crying.

"I can't believe this." she muttered and I walked closer to her.

"Are you crying because our baby said something for the first time?" I asked her and she gave me this weird look.

"No, I just can't believe that her first word will be 'daddy' and not 'mommy'! I was always around her and you're always away from us but she managed to say 'daddy'? What on Earth--" I silenced her with a kiss.

"Hey I thought you said that you should not be jealous of our own daughter? And besides, you don't want to wake her up right? Just look at her!" I said and looked at our Yeri who's sleeping soundly in my arms.

"Yes, I am sorry. I just can't--" I cut her words again.

"Shh. Now big baby, do you want us to have our quality time with each other? There's no disturbance anymore." I said while wiggling my eyebrows.

"Shut up. And what did you say? Big baby? Where did you get that? Disturbance? You called our baby a 'disturbance'? Seungwan, I am so mad at you right now that I need to meet you at our room after you put Yeri in her room" Irene's stopping herself to laugh, trying to sound angry but with the tone of her voice I knew what she meant.

She stomped angrily and went straight to our room. I sent Yeri to her room not forgetting to tuck her in a blanket, send her to sleep and give her a kiss.

 

I ran towards our bed room and found Irene on our bed...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...still with her clothes on.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOL IDK THIS :))