Final

Five Times Jaebum Loses His Temper And The One Time They Gain Something Out Of It

Every iGOT7 knows that their leader, Jaebum, has a penchant for losing his temper. Here are some times Jaebum has lost his temper, and the one time he didn't.

1.

When Jinyoung first ever really saw Jaebum lose his temper was really all his fault. But it wasn't, was it?

"Jinyoung-ah! I already told you! You're not allow to use your phone during practice! Do you want to get into JYP Entertainment or not?" Jaebum reprimanded Jinyoung, whilst bending down to grab a bottle of water. 

Jinyoung sighed and nodded guiltily, switching off his mobile phone. Jinyoung used his own perspiration to slick his hair back and got ready to practice their dance once more.  

Beside him, Jaebum had already rolled his eyes and rewinded the track, prepared to play the song again. 

2.

The next time Jinyoung saw Jaebum failing to control his burning rage was when they were told they had to return to being trainees. 

When JYP had told the boys, Jinyoung had been upset, but it was nothing compared to what Jaebum had did. As soon as the words came out of JYP's mouth, Jaebum had stood up and stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him. 

Jinyoung had froze. He didn't know what to do. 

"Jinyoung-ah, I'm sorry. I think JJProject has to be put on hold. I'm training more trainees to debut in a new idol group with you guys. I'm really sorry," JYP spoke to the quivering Jinyoung, who's hot tears threatened to spill, "I think you should go find Jaebum-ssi."

Jinyoung, without a word, nodded and stood up. After bowing at JYP, Jinyoung rushed out of JYP's office and ignoring all the pitied looks from staff and trainees alike, he ran to find his leader and best friend. 

3.

Another memorable time of Jaebum getting angry was when he was not allowed to room with Jinyoung in their new dorms. 

"Why?" Jaebum yelled at their manager, who explained meekly what JYP had told him. 

"I don't care if Youngjae's only been here for seven months! If he was able to join this group, he's ready. I just want to room with Jinyoung!"

But the manager stood his stance, but had gained a piercing glare and a door in his face as Jaebum shouted in frustration, not even trying to calm himself down. 

Jinyoung, who had been watching the situation play out, had quietly walked over to Jaebum'a room, where he was lying on his own mattress, staring up at the ceiling and muttering silent curses. 

"Jae-hyung? Are you okay?"

4. 

This was the first time Jaebum had gotten angry at all the other six GOT7 members. 

The latter was tearing their practice room down, and whilst the former was trying to calm them down, he had gotten himself frustrated at the members whom had refused to listen to him. 

"Hey! I'm your leader, listen up! We're hear to practice! We're not here to have fun! We're debuting in a week. Let's practice, now."

Of the six, five had just nodded, scared of how mad their leader was. 

Jinyoung, however, had made a mental note to get Jaebum some warm tea to sooth his nerves, and get Mark to help him comfort his head. 

5. 

Jinyoung didn't even know why Jaebum got angry. Jinyoung had simply woken up and headed to the living room, where Jaebum was yelling at Kunpimook and Yugyeom to clean up after themselves. 

After the yelling, pouting, and crying, their leader had retreated to his shared room, locking Youngjae out and refusing to open the door for anyone. 

"Jae-hyung... Relax, alright?" Jinyoung muttered through the wooden door. Jinyoung could faintly hear the sound of Jaebum's breathing soften as the door clicked open.

Only after moments had passed Jinyoung realized the unlocking of the door was Jaebum's signal to enter. 

But just in case, Jinyoung knocked before entering. Jaebum had already returned to lying on his mattress, shoulders slumped as if a bad attempt in trying to conceal himself. 

Jinyoung had knelt down beside the leader before sitting in front to him and trying to gain eye-contact. 

"Hyung... You okay?" Jinyoung questioned slowly. 

Without a word, Jaebum nodded. Jinyoung moved next to Jaebum and relaxed his back on the wall. The duo sat there in comfortable silence for a good long twenty minutes before Jaebum broke the silence. 

"Thanks Jinyoung-ah, for everything, " Jaebum spoke, picking at his blanket, "I don't know what I'd do without you. You are seriously the best thing that ever happened to me. I'm sorry I lose my temper so much, I'll try to control it. For you. Jirongie... I love you."

Jinyoung felt hot tears fall from his eyes as he leaned over to hug the older, whom had returned the hug immediately. 

"No hyung, you are the best thing that happened to me."

+1

The GOT7 members were preparing for their second comeback, Stop Stop It. As usual, joking comments were made about outfits, lines, hair and swagger. 

"Damn it! Jackson why can't you ever listen to me?" Jaebum yelled. 

The boys were filming for their latest comeback music video and Jackson's recklessness had ruined one of the props used. 

"Well if you said it nicely, don't you think I would have actually listened?" Jackson snapped back as he glared at the taller, ignoring the other five members standing behind them.

Being the eldest, Mark tried to interfere. But in was all in vain as Jackson barreled in after him, refusing to let the situation drop, "You know very well how much time it took making these props, and you just tore them mercilessly? What kind of person are you?"

"Well, maybe if I didn't have your voice shouting at me stupid advice then I wouldn't have actually broke the props. It was you who pushed me into them anyway," Jackson replied calmly, as it was already a matter of fact.

Jinyoung, who had been watching the scene with the other members, had decided it was enough.

Jinyoung stepped between the raging members, pushing them apart and signaling for the members to get Jackson. Mark and Yugyeom had gotten the fuming rapper away from the area and was trying to calm him down. 

The other two members, Youngjae and Kunpimook, had been sent out to apologize to all the staff members.

"Hyung..." Jinyoung whispered, pulling Jaebum to him and grasping him tightly, "It's okay, Jackson was wrong." 

Jaebum looked at Jinyoung in surprise. He had thought the Mother of the group would have taken Jackson's side. 

However Jinyoung continued, "But, you aren't exactly right too. You shouldn't have pushed Jackson, right hyung?" 

Jaebum sighed into Jinyoung's shoulders, nodding slightly. "Go apologize to Jackson, okay?"

Jaebum let out a grumble and let Jinyouhg release him. "Fine..." Jaebum mumbled, not wanting to defy his favorite dongseng. 

"Good. I love you!" Jinyoung whispered, kissing Jaebum on the lips for the first time. 

Jaebum froze, not moving even the slightest as Jinyoung winked and practically pranced away. And Jaebum just stood there, staring into the distance, jaw hanging. 

Mark, who had been standing near the pair, had smirked and walked over to the leader. "Nice job, Jae-ah Now go apologize to Wang."

Jaebum snapped back to reality and looked at his proud hyung, glaring playfully. Sighing over and over agin exaggeratedly, Jaebum paced over to Jackson, whom was sitting down. 

Upon seeing Jaebum, Jackson stood up. "I'm sorry!" They both cried simultaneous. The boys grinned at each other and gave the other a pat on the back, plus a fist bump. 

Jinyoung had been watching from the side and after seeing the boys both apologize, he had called all the remaining members over until there were seven. 

Six pairs of eyes were on Jinyoung as he spoke. But Jinyoung's eyes were only on one person. "Jaebum-hyung, will you go out with me?"

Jaebum smiled broadly, "Of course, you idiot!" The pair laughed at each other and pulled in for a peck on the lips. Five pairs of hands clapped and cheered for the duo, who's eyes were only on each other. Then Jaebum spoke;

"Jinyoung-ah, thank you for always being there. I love you."

Jinyoung hesitated to reply and didn't anyway. Jaebum had pulled in for another peck, however Jinyoung had other plans. Deepening the kiss...