four

Blind Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It has been a long time since Myungsoo felt being this giddy for a date. The last time he felt something like this was when he went for his first blind date which was a couple years ago but the date did not end well when his date started to flirt with the waitress of the restaurant. He still remembered how he stood the man up. It was funny yet saddening because after that, the man hooked up with the waitress. Myungsoo shook his head to snap out of the flashback. He glanced at the clock and nearly panicked because he still have not fix his hair and Sungyeol is going to arrive anytime soon. He let out a loud squeak when he heard the bell rang. Right, Sungyeol is fetching him.  He ran his fingers through his hair and ran down the stairs.

 

He saw the door was already been opened by his brother who was gaping at Sungyeol. “Sorry” Myungsoo mumbled as he grabbed his coat. He glanced at his brother and saw his expression from shock to happy. Somehow, seeing his brother is happy for him is a bit stress relieving for him. He flashed a small smile at Sunggyu before mentioning about him going for a date tonight. He should remend the broken relationship that he is having with his brother. He closed the door and let out a shaky sigh before looking at Sungyeol. “Let’s go” Myungsoo said with a smile on his face. It was nerve-wracking for him to go on a date with Sungyeol.

 

It was a long date with Sungyeol. He remembered going out at 8.00 pm and the last time he glanced at the clock, it was nearly 3 hours after that. Myungsoo was extremely surprised when Sungyeol brought him to a festival. It was new for him to spend a date under an open space since he used to have dinner at restaurants or going to the movies as a date. He glanced at the back seat of the car and smiled when he saw the big bear that Sungyeol won for him at shooting game. He glanced outside and noticed that both of them already arrived at his house. Myungsoo glanced at Sungyeol and smiled widely. “Thank you for the date” Myungsoo said and pecked Sungyeol’s cheek quickly.

 

After that, he stepped out of the car with his cheeks flushed brightly. He helped Sungyeol to pull out the giant teddy bear and hugged it tightly. “I had fun” Myungsoo said. “Goodnight” Myungsoo was going to walk away when he felt Sungyeol tugged his arm. His eyes were wide when Sungyeol pecked his bright red cheeks. “Goodnight Myungsoo and sleep well” Myungsoo nodded at Sungyeol’s words and waved at Sungyeol when the older man drove away. He sighed softly before went inside of the house.

 

---

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter