(_|_)

Check
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You’re my joy, joy, joy.”

 

“Check.”

 

“Boy oh boy.”

 

“Jeng jeng jeng~!”

 

“So come and get me ma-a-a-an! Whisper your love to me.”

 

“Dum dum dum, check!”

 

Taeyeon laughed as she took off her earphones. “Hyo! I thought I told you not to bother me practicing.”

 

“I can’t help it.” Hyoyeon pouted. “I like to hear you sing.”

 

“And bother me.”

 

“And bother you.” Hyoyeon flashed an innocent smile. “Are you done soothing me with your insanely y voice?” She huffed as she brushed her hair to the back.

 

Taeyeon gave a judging look. “Who says that I was singing for you?”

 

“Me.” Hyoyeon mischievously moved her brows up and down until she made the leader to laugh. “If you’re done, would you please sit next to me?”

 

“Why should I?” Taeyeon leaned her back against the chair she was sitting. “I’m feeling so comfortable right now.”

 

The lead dancer groaned at the dork’s teasing side. “You might feel comfortable there but I’m not!” She beckoned her fingers at Taeyeon to come at her.

 

“No.”

 

Hyoyeon frowned. “But I want you in my embrace.”

 

“You have my blanket though.” Taeyeon smiled with her eyes. It was a fail attempt for an eye-smile but cute enough in Hyoyeon’s eyes.

 

“Yah. Come on. Sit with me and let me hug you.” Hyoyeon said sternly.

 

“Why not find yourself another place to be comfortable?” Taeyeon was being stubborn. She had a grin on her face too. Of course, she was being playful.

 

“You know what?” Hyoyeon stood up, tossing the Jack Skellington blanket to the leader. “I’m disowning you for today.”

 

Taeyeon laughed when seeing that Hyoyeon started to move to another spot at the waiting room. She decided not to do anything as she wanted to tease the member even more. It was cute to see how easily Hyoyeon raised her white flag to Taeyeon nowadays. Usually, it would always be the leader as the one being dominated but Taeyeon was done with that.

 

So done until Hyoyeon did something that made Taeyeon her possessive mode.

 

“Seohyun, hug unnie. I’m really cold!” Hyoyeon whined at their maknae. She was instantly being pulled to sit down on Seohyun’s laps and were hugged securely afterwards.

 

“Much better, unnie?”

 

Hyoyeon had a smirk on her face when she looked at Taeyeon. “Yes, much better.”

 

Meanwhile, Taeyeon, who was sitting across the room had that expression where she would explode anytime. She saw how Hyoyeon was enjoying being hugged by someone else who is not her. It made her blood to boil in which her face started to redden terribly. The leader was shooting daggers directly at the smirking dancing queen.

 

Hyoyeon could tell that Taeyeon was inwardly cursing at her behind those smiling deadly eyes.

 

She was correct, of course.

 

“Human blanket. Check!” Hyoyeon caressed Seohyun’s arms around her waist softly before adjusting her seat on the maknae’s laps. “Human chair. Check!”

 

“Yah, unnie!” Seohyun laughed, totally not aware of the frustrated leader.

 

Hyoyeon was about to say something when suddenly Taeyeon got up, walked straight towards them and pulled her away from Seohyun. “Anyone but Seohyun, Hyo! Anyone but her!”

 

Seohyun was taken aback by the sudden outburst of their leader and the finger that was pointing at her face. It almost poke her eye too. “U–Unnie?”

 

“Stop spending time with Seohyun when I’m around!” Taeyeon began to whine, not care about the several eyes that were on them. “You know how much I envy your closeness with maknae!”

 

Hyoyeon laughed. “You’re the one who was asking for it!”

 

“What is this all about?” Yuri joined the conversation as she wrapped an arm around Hyoyeon’s shoulder. Her arm was soon being slapped away by the leader. “Ow!?!”

 

“Don’t touch what’s mine!” Taeyeon went in front of Hyoyeon and was blocking Yuri from the member. “You’re the second person I hate for being close with my Hyoyeon!”

 

Yuri raised her arms in the air. “I surrender…?”

 

Seohyun chortled as she got up and linked arms with Yuri. “Unnie, I think it’s time for us to leave Hyoyeon unnie to calm down our leader.”

 

“Geez, what a possessive ahjumma.”

 

Taeyeon was about to hit Yuri when the members walked pass them but of course Hyoyeon managed to prevent the leader from doing so. She held Taeyeon close to her and gave a kiss on the cheek as a start.

 

“Take a deep breath and say that you love me.”

 

Taeyeon exhaled once she did. “I hate you. I thought you said you’re disowning me for today.”

 

“Do you want me to? Do you want me to go back to Seohyun and Yuri?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter