1/?

Heated Desire

“Hey Soo”, Baekhyun called out as he abruptly flung the door to Kyungsoo’s room open.

On impulse, Kyungsoo shot up to a sitting position totally awaken from the sudden intrusion. “What the heck Baek? How many times do I have to tell you to knock? I swear that brain of yours is too tiny to comprehend anything I ask of.” Kyungsoo growled almost as quick, palms pressing on his temple wishing for the resulting throbbing to subside.

A glace towards his roommate’s direction had him rolling his eyes despite it making the throbbing worse. Baekhyun was sporting an overly dramatic expression with both his palms pressed on his chest pretending to be hurt by the overused insult. He opened his mouth to make a witty response but was cut off when the younger of the two warned with a simple don’t you say it Baek. Everyone knows not to tick Kyungsoo off unless you want to experience a few seconds of life with literally no air or forever as he once threatened to choke their other two roommates, Chanyeol and Jongdae over something that even Kyungsoo can’t remember about. He is not a grumpy person. Nope. In fact it’s not unusual to see him in a cheery state. Make no mistake though as he does have sudden mood swings once in a while and it is especially bad when he is deprived of precious sleep.

Knowing this and what’s best for him, Baekhyun purses his lips, a gentle crease forming between his eyebrows. “Fine”, he says meekly. Thank you lord thought Kyungsoo as getting into a petty quarrel with his best buds is the last thing he needs before their vacation away from each other. “Anyways, Jongdae and I are leaving in ah~”, he left the words hanging in the air making his way to sit by the younger on the bed while taking a quick look at the nightstand clock, “10 minutes or so.” In a pretty dazed and half-asleep state, Kyungsoo tilts his head barely catching a glimpse at the other. “And so?” he inquires. “So~”, Baekhyun answers with a hint of irritation, “Are you really not going to get your lazy up and send us off to the station?”

“Yeah Soo, we could really use a nice send off after all we’ll be away to our hometown for a few months over the summer,” added Jongdae as he walked over and stood where Baekhyun was previously, finally done packing.

Kyungsoo lets out a soft sigh as he flops back down to the comforts of his pillows draping an arm over his face. “You know I can’t,” he exclaims, “My part time job at the mall won’t allow it. I have to go soon. And the train station is a good half hour drive from here. By then I’ll already be late for work.”

“Pfft, not like your boss will know anyways. You said so yourself, he hasn’t even been around since you started weeks ago,” Baekhyun sassily stated backed up by Jongdae’s nodding, “Wouldn’t hurt to be a little late for once or better yet skip for a day.”

Letting his arms fall and land on his stomach, Kyungsoo glared at the older and said between gritted teeth, “He’ll be back any time no-“ but was cut short when Baekhyun with his arms crossed said under his breath you’ve been saying the for the past few weeks too.

Another sigh leaves his mouth as he prompts to get up and place a hand on Baekhyun’s knee, “Look. Hyung, I can’t just leave my responsibility like that ‘kay. I’m sorry. But I really do wish I could,” he lets out a tiny chuckle all the while putting up his infamous heart shaped smile that always got his hyungs to cheer up. Baekhyun returns it and placed his hand above Kyungsoo’s, squeezing it a little nodding his head. “Okay, Soo-ah. It’s fine. We understand”.

“Yo we better hurry. Don’t wanna miss the train,” utters Jongdae as he makes his way to Kyungsoo to devour him in tight embrace which was soon joined in by Baekhyun. It’s times like this that makes Kyungsoo so happy. The warmth radiating from his best mates is comforting and familiar, got him instantly missing the feeling as they pulled apart. “We should go. Bye Soo. Don’t go rummaging through our rooms now,” Jongdae says followed by a light giggle, lacing his fingers together with Baekhyun their free hand pulling their suitcases. Kyungsoo cringes a little at the sight, still unable to get used to the fact that two best friends are dating each other even though it’s been well over a year since.

They were almost out the door when Baekhyun turned ever so slightly. “Say goodbye to Chanyeol for us yeah? That boy sleeps like a log I swear. Oh and now that we’re gone here’s your chance Kyungie, go get ‘em.” Baekhyun ran out laughing with the last part said in a very teasing manner. By now everyone and their moms knew of Kyungsoo’s crush on Chanyeol courtesy of loudmouth Baekhyun. Well everyone except maybe the giant himself. That was back in high school though and he has long got over it now that they were in their sophomore year of university. Of course Baekhyun being annoying as always loves to poke fun at Kyungsoo about it every chance he gets. It used to bother him a lot back then but nowadays, he just learns to just brush it off.

A look at the time has him quickly running off to prepare for work, putting on a white button down shirt with black slacks as well as the black blazer that is currently draped over his chair. There’s still time left before he has to go so as usual he goes over to the fridge grabbing a few eggs and a few other ingredients, opting to make his much loved omelettes.

Sounds of feet shuffling his way were heard just as he finishes cooking the omelette. “Morning Soo,” Chanyeol greets in his husky filled with sleep voice, rubbing at his eyes to get rid of the drowsiness and plopping down onto the dining chair. “Morning Channie,” He can’t help it as the sides of his lips tugs up at the sight of the heavy-eyed giant with his hair sticking out all over the place. It’s almost endearing seeing Chanyeol this way. “Eat up,” Kyungsoo says as he hands over a portion over to Chanyeol. This has been a common occurance whenever Kyungsoo would wake up a bit earlier than normal.

Breakfast went on with light conversations done between the two friends, from about Baekhyun & Jongdae’s departure to random bantering. And before he knows it, he’s walking down the street on his way to work at the huge shopping mall complex just around the corner. Kim’s Shopping Centre and Hotels the huge sign reads as Kyungsoo makes his way into the building.

 

 

A.N.: First chapter up yass eventhough it is about three months late lel. Thank you to those that subscribed even before this chapter was done. So yeah it’s still the same storyline as on the previous foreword which I have now changed/scraped? Maybe? Idk haha I might add the scene in a future chapter… This chapter might seem a little draggy so I’ll try to avoid that in the future. Anyways tell me what you guys think of this. Leave nice comments :3 and I might just update faster :P

UNTIL NEXT UPDATE K BYE~!