002

BITTERSWEET&CRAZY

Yuri,Yoona and I are walking together to home since our house aren't that far from each other's.

"Dear future husband

Here's a few things you need to know if

You wanna be my and only of my life...

Take me on a date,i deserve a bae

And don't forget the flowers every anniversary ~"

They were singing loudly while swinging the slippers pouch on their hands.I don't understand why they're happy over my future that are destroying slowly in my mother's hand.

 

A Few days ago...

I was walking home from school alone today since the twins were having their fever.God who asked them to play in the rain.

"I'm hoo....."

I stopped for a while when my eyes were on the bunch of shoes infront of me.Who's coming?I don't know we have guests today.Mom don't even say anything about this.Usually she would remind me to  come home early to help her at the kitchen if there's guests coming on that day.

 

I tried to peeked slowly who's in the living room.I tried to look who's sitting on the sofa.

Huh?Jeon Jungkook?What is he doing here?

 

"We're heree!!"A loud sounds came from the door.I almost fall from the mini heart-attack that I had.KWON TWINS!!

 

"Yaaaahhh!Can you two come in and greet properly.No need to shout!What if I had a heart-attack.Do you want me to die?"I stand up and fixed my skirt.

 

"Sorry.But what are you doing here?Peeking like some kind of theives in your own house?What are you trying to do exactly?"Yuri asked me.

 

"N-none of your business."

 

"Ouhh...Girls.You're here.I thought you were having fevers?" My mom suddenly appear out of nowhere.

 

"We're fine.Just a stupid fever wouldn't let us down."

 

"My lovely daughter.You're home.How was school today?"

 

Eerkk?Lovely daughter?Since when mom would call me with the cheesy words?And since when she cares about my day at school.She never ask me before.Usually she would say

"Yah.go clean your room.You never clean your room before leaving!I'm not your maid!"

 

"Mom,are you having some fever?Do you take the wrong medicine?"

 

"What are you talking about,Honey?I'm fine"

 

Looks like you are not,mom

 

"Anyway let me introduce you to our guests." I was  dragged to the living room.

 

"This is Sunny"

 

Mom,this is not some blind date so no need to introduce me to them.I can introduce myself.

 

"Hello.I'm Lee Sunny"

 

"This is Sunny?My oh my.You're already a big girl."

 

Why?Do you expect me to stay small and cute forever.I ain't a vampire.Duhh..Obviously.No vampire would look older than they actually are.

 

"This is Aunty Meghan."Mom said.

 

"I remember holding you in my arms when you're a baby.Now you're a beautiful young lady.This is Jungkook.Remember.You guys used to play together with Joy and the other boys at the backyard of my house."

 

I smiled.How do you expect me to remember the that happened more than 10 years ago.I don't even remember the things that I learn yesterday.Duhh...

 

"I know Jungkook.We're classmates.But i'm not sure if he know me."

 

I don't expect an anti-social boy to know me.

 

"I do know her."

 

"You do.Ouh.You guys do know each other.That's even better,Isn't it,Jihye."

 

"Of course it is."

 

BTW,who's Joy again?I don't remember about knowing someone named Joy.

 

"Yoona-ya.Who's Joy?I never heard that name before."

 

"Ahh..Joy.Park Sooyoung.She is Jungkook's cousin on Aunty Meghan side.Aunty Meghan is Jungkook's step-mom since he was 2 years old.So Joy is our ....What do you call it..."

 

"For me it's just a non-blood related person.Not that important."I said.

 

"Excuse me,but can we talk for a while?Is there somewhere that we can talk privacily without being interupted?"Jungkook asked.

 

"Sure.Follow me."I saidI lead him to the backyard of the house.It used to be a mini gardens where mom used to plant somekind of unknown plants.I never care about the tyoes or the name anyways.But since mom have no time to take care of it,it just die like that.Now,I keep my bicycle that Uncle Jaehwan gave me there.I don't know how to ride it so i keep it at the backyard.

 

"Excuse me but can you please explain what's happening here?"

 

"We're here for a marriage proposal."Jungkook still looking at his feet.Can I know what are so special about his feet until he looks at it without looking at something else?

 

"Excuse me?What proposal?Marriage proposal?For who?Sooyeon unnie already married and I don't have any other sister."

 

"For your mother."

 

"Excuse me?!"WTH?For mom.

 

"For you,ofcourse!"Wait.This is confusing me even more.

 

"Fine.I don't think you know about the contract.Let me tell you.Our grandmas I mean your grandma and my grandma who is cousins jaf promise to get their child marry.But unfortunately.They both only have sons.So we are the one who had to follow the contract."

 

"Oh man!What the hell with the contracts and stuff.Such a cliche scene from a love-novel."

 

"I know.But what choice do we have.If we don't do,our name are going to be taken out from gramdma's propeties.Do you know exactly how much are their property amounts?"

 

"See.Another cliche scene."

 

"It is cliche but I don't want to lose my part."

 

"You're a son of a millionare.Why would you care about this."I wonder why does all the rich people really greedy about money and all stuffs.They never had enough of the property.

 

"Because my father's business also depends on grandma's money .If we don't get married,my father and your father anf both of our family's name are taken out from the family list.In the end,our marriage affects the whole family.Get it?

 

"What the?Woah.they are so mean.They really have to use this kind of method to make us married,right.Such a coward way.Pshh.."

 

"Like I said,what else can we do?!"

 

"Dear Lord!Why do i have to stuck in this situation?What sins did i had committed to recieve this kind of punishment?Stuck with this kind of people?!"I feel like I can collapse to the ground anytime now.

 

"Excuse me Miss!Don't act like you're the only one who'd become victims of the stupid things."Jungkook said while crossing his arm on his chest.

 

"I don't say so.Then why not you think something that can stop this things from happening!"

 

"It's not like we have any choice.Duhh obviously!Plus why should I do something that can make my family goes bancrupt and lives at the streets."

 

"You're saying that you're going to agree with this wedding things?!"I can't believe he is agreeing with this stupid plans!

 

He shrug his shoulder.

 

"What?!What the hell are you thinking?Are you out of your mind?!"I almost yelled at him.

 

"What choice do we have?"

 

"Stop saying about the choice and stuffs!"He's saying like he don't have any right to decide something for his own life.

 

"What else can we do?"

 

"Atleast think a plan that we can use to against this marriage!"

 

"Like what?"

 

"Forget it.I don't think I should ask something from a fool like you!"

 

"Hey!I'm not a fool!!"

 

"Stop it!I'll think about something to stop this wedding.As long as you agree to be on my side to stop this stupid plans.You're with me?"

 

He nods.No matter what happens,I must stop this wedding!