Final

Our day
♢It was obviously my fault to be ignorant to Jackson after all this time. I miss spending times with him like we used to but with this type of career I'm having, I couldnt with the people surrounding me. I like how people thought we're more than friends cause I can't deny that he makes my heart flutter all the time. The last day of Roommate was the day I promised myself to put an end of my feelings towards Jackson. I know I won't be able to communicate like we used to.

With KARA busy schedule with our new album Cupid, I managed to forget half of it, just half it. And currently on that time, Inkigayo's MC was Jackson, yes I sometimes check news about him. The unnies know how hard it was for me, but they still make me stand near next to him, eventhough I told them my heart beats fast and this is not good at all. When I stand next to him, I just can't keep my heart beat calm. Well at least my face didnt show it. But I did peek at him, his new hair colour seriously match on his fair skin. It really enlighten his skin. And he somehow got skinnier than the last time. Overall, he was flawless eventhough he looks tired behind his deadly cute smile.

Still, I can't act like I used to with him. The moment he compliment that I was pretty. God , don't even mention.

But that was back in the day, its hurt to think it back based on then situation I was facing. It hurts a lot.

♢Without any interaction at all with him, I moved on, maybe. I can't stop remembering the flashback. Like whenever I saw kimchi, it was super hard to not remember that Roommate members made our own kimchi, which Jackson and I spent good times.

Or when I heard "Up & Down" by EXID, I remember when we made our own version Up & Down video with Gookju unnie.

White cold, snowy days remind me of him as well cause I tried to wake him up by shouting at him when it was starting to snow. At first, I was thinking if I should wake him up when he sleep like a kid on a couch and his good looking face. But how dare he sleeps on such beautiful day. Cannot let him go on such reasons.

Things changed on how I see things in my daily life. I couldnt see it the other way than our memories.

♢The moment of truth, I can't keep it up with this so called crush on Jackson. Then I finally completely sealed my feelings when I saw Jackson was going to Law Of The Jungle. And there was Hani, a member of EXID. It seems he was destined with EXID. The more reason for me to stop this monkey love. It was no big deal actually there was a girl, I just wanna make any possible reason to not giving my hearts out to Jackson. And the another reason was, he unfollowed me on Instagram. Not that I care that people unfollow me, but that was Jackson. Still, that way, it helps to make me stay focus on my career.

By then, my career went well. But my not-gonna-work-relationship has dyed black. Not even grey, grey seems to give hope, which the last thing for me to know.

♢But then suddenly I got a chat on Kakaotalk on 3am. Luckily I was awaken, and a little regret for doing so because I can see through my notification that it was from Jackson. After those days where I suffered because of the feelings I had, he finally send a chat.

"Heo to the Young to the Ji", I still remember what I think, how childish that was.

"What?" I should treat him nicely but how could I? "Tsk, why so cold? I was about to ask you out." Okay, that was random. Why would the wild and y Wang Jackson would want to bring me out? Oh yeah right, we're friends and I used to like him. Okay cool. "Where to? Arent you busy to go out?" Why are my heart beats fasten now? "Remember the cafe where we went on Roommate's episode? Lets go there." Why did he choose that place when there are other cafes? "Okay, 10am. You are lucky I dont have any schedule tomorrow."

"I'm certainly are", is how our conversation ended.

Next day, I finally reach the cafe where we will about to meet. I actually look forward on this, I mean I wore a skirt for this, and also perfume. Oh god, Youngji.

I was waiting for him, I kept looking on the door and there was no Jackson. Its already been 15 minutes, he was the one who want to meet up and he was the one who lates? Guys who are late is a big no for women, which applies to women as well who took times to do their makeup.

As I was checking my phone, I suddenly felt someone's breath near my ear, saying hello in the most husky voice I could ever imagine.

"Jackson!" He was in his usual black clothes concept, except his hair where he dyed blonde. And cute.

"Did I scare you with my husky voice?" Jackson did his hyena laugh. Oh wow the hotness just escalated quickly from hotness to kids attitude.

"No .Those husky voice is the worst-" Jackson suddenly hug me. In a cafe. Thank goodness there wasnt much of people inside.

"Okay, okay. I miss you too.", I patted his back, since I can't move around with this skirt.

"Oh Youngji, why are you wearing a skirt?" while taking a seat infront of me.

That moment I told myself to remind me why I should not wear a damn skirt if I met him.

"Cause you look very nice in those." And he smiled. Blushing alert.

"Because today is a hot day, so why not. Its not because of you, I will wear ladies like." Jackson laughed and starts to order.

After we talk and laugh, we finally done our drinks and went out of the cafe.

"Youngji, do you have someone that you like right now?"

"Ya , whats with that sudden question. You know I can't be in a relationship-"

"I know, but you must have a crush." Jackson suddenly stops walking. "Oh well Jackson, I dont do crushes with this type of job I have right now."

"Oh okay. Well, I have something to-." Jackson put his thumb on near my lips. "You got bread crumbs on your lips."

"What?" Oh god, what was I thinking, I can laugh to dead thinking Jackson was attempt to kiss me.

"You should be careful when you eat next time",and he ate the crumbs.

I stunned but managed to speed up my walk and out of nowhere, suddenly Jackson pulled me back, realising I was walking near the roads.

"What are you doing not focusing while near the road. You could get yourself killed."

"Oh.. I'm so sorry. I dont know why-"

"You make me worried." Jackson then pulled me into his arms. I can feel and hear his heart beat. It was fast.

"Do you know how much you are worth to me?" I was about to lift my head to see his face but he warned me.

"Dont lift your face.", his voice. Why was his voice sound different? Then I can feel something wet on my face and realizing he was shaking.

"Jackson?", he released me and he was crying. Badly. "Why are you crying?" I wiped his face with a piece of tissue.

"You make me worry. And thats the last thing I want from you. And I was happy the fact I met you on Inkigayo. Do you know how beautiful you are? I couldnt help than saying you are pretty, I should have say you are beautiful."

Jackson smiled with tears starts to dry on his cheeks. "Dont you know what it feels like to be trapped in a place that you like?"

"Of course I do, Jackson. Come on, lets go home, okay?" How sad it is to see him in pain like this.

"Youngji, dont you get it? I'm in love with you. I'm suffering because of you. Dont you see?"

" What are you talking about? Dont you like Hani from EXID? I see how close you two are."

"Hani? She is just a friend and she is- Wait. How do you know that we are close? You check things about me? You like me as well?"

Crap.

"No. Well, I did. But now I dont, because I already let go of you."

"Then take me back. I am here, I want you, so take me back."

Jackson was getting near towards me, and his hand was on my chin. He lifted it up, and his face was close with mine. But the closest one was his moist lips. His lips was on mine, he made our lips movement so smooth and slow, he tilted his face for better entrance but wait, this is a public place.

One second after I realised that cameras was clicking here and there. Oh my god.

Jackson laughed and hold my hand when he starts to notice that now people with cameras was increasing.

"Hello everyone, I am Jackson from GOT7, and this is my official girlfriend, Youngji from KARA. And now we have to escape from here."

Jackson pulled my hand and quickly run. Then I saw his manager waving his hand inside a car and we went inside it. It was funny that I get to two ticks on my bucket list. Its to be with Jackson and have an escape with someone I love.

Jackson and I laughed all the way thinking how cool it is to do this. Its like in the movie. Until the next main title on the news was about us.

Years has pass and I never forget this cause it is where our relationship starts. But still, Jackson's face when he cried-

Thats when Jackson in his best suit, whining while walking towards me, saying "Ya Youngji! Why tell them that I cried?"

All of us laugh, KARA unnies and the GOT7 members.

Then Jackson holds my hands and whisper to my ear "You better prepare yourself on our first night tonight about who will cry while saying my name"

My husband Wang Jackson, you will never let a day pass without me being bored with you.