Chapter 02

Soul In Synch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Huahh!" Jungkook wakes up from his dream. He sit straight on his neat-cream coloured bed, shaking his head in disbelief, the same dream again; he mumbles. 

 

He turns his gaze to the window of his bedroom. The sun's bright shine and birds chirping mellifluously in synch greets his view. Jungkook smiled before murmurs a "What a beautiful day..", before letting out a sleepy yawn. All those dreams he had made him felt very sleepy, all the time. He pats his soft pillow gently before trying to find his comfortable posture to continue his Cinderella like sleep.

 

As he's about to hit the sheets, his pillow then been snatch by someone. Jungkook's head coincidentally smacks at the headboard of his bed. He groans in annoyance, not to forget- painful way.

 

He rubs the back of his head then glares at the familiar figure who just threw his pillow to the floor. 

 

"Why are you ing here on weekend, huh?" Jungkook spat monotonously, then winces in pain when his hand accidentaly touch the bump at the back of his head.

 

The latter smirks, "Weekend your . Its Monday. Need a few smacks to make you remember?" 

 

"Monday?!" Jungkook's orbs widen. He glance at the white clock hanged on the wall of his room. "Why you didn't wake me up earlier?" He jumps

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter