".......... I don't know if I should be telling you this..."

Endless Summer
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minseok waved at Kyungsoo for the last time as he got out about 1 hour later. He had been  on the verge of telling Kyungsoo everything when...

"SOOOO!!! I'M HERE!" Jongin's voice infiltrated the living room followed by his body.

And Minseok just shut his mouth and left after greeting Jongin who had just returned home from dance practice. He stood outside the house for a bit, contemplating his next move.

It was a little past 7 in the evening. But it wasn't dark yet since it was mid-summer and certainly too hot for any physical activity. But he decided to walk home anyway, for the lack of anything better to do, thoughts travelling back to a certain dinosaur.

 

Jongdae was an impulsive man. And that was exactly what had caused the uncomfortable situation with Minseok. Yet he found himself back at the bubble tea shop where that flower-boy worked. Luhan. Or was it Luna? It didn't matter 'cause Jongdae was going to have a serious talk with the guy. Apparently the guy and his Minseok hyung had become quite close owing to their similar interests. Which led to them playing football together on weekends. How did Jongdae know of all this? He had his sources.....namely Byun  Baekhyun. Baekhyun insisted that Jongdae had a crush on Minseok and swore to be his informant for the sake of their friendship. Jongdae couldn't refuse.

He may not have a crush on the bun, but he certainly was mighty possessive of him.

"Welcome to Sweet Stuff! What would you like to order?" Luhan said enthusiastically despite the long day at work. "One Strawberries and Cream bubble tea." Jongdae replied curtly trying not to glare at the man behind the counter. "Would you like a regular or a large?"

"Regular's fine."

"Would you like to order something to eat as well? We have a new flavour of macaroons." Luhan said with a sweet smile and that's how Jongdae found himself with a tall glass and a plate of macaroons before him along with the source of his misery sitting opposite to him with a curious expression.

Luhan had recognized Jongdae immediately and decided to get a drink for himself since his shift was coming to an end.

They sat in awkward silence. Which was broken by Luhan. "You know I play soccer with Minseok on the weekends right? You should join us."

"Soccer...isn't my thing." Jongdae sipped his drink after successfully shutting Luhan up with his reply.

"Okayyyyy.........well, I don't know if I should be telling you this..."Luhan started as he felt Jongdae's gaze on him once again.

"What is it?" Jongdae asked as Luhan grinned maniacally. "Hehe....I

Please log in to read the full chapter