Perfectly Insane

Perfectly Insane

Kim Jongin is always on his throne but it isn't an ordinary throne, its a throne of insanity.

Smiling and spinning on his throne is all that he does but he isnt crazy like everybody else says he is perfectly insane.

Walking into a dark room is a mysterious figure with medication but as alwasy Jonin refuses it beacuse he believes they will take away his throne of insanity that he loves so much.

"Jongin you are insane so take your medication'' says the mysterious man but all jongin does is laugh and smile like a mad man at the ground. Thats all he does smile like a mad man and laugh everything they try to give him his medication

"I'm not crazy" say jongin "I'm perfectly insane and if I dont stay insane my throne will go away but i love my trone. It makes me different from others and I love being different". Jongin then gets up from his throne and goes up to the man. "We are all insane and have our own throne of insanity but some are more insane than others and thats what makes the world turn, without those insane people the world would be normal and the world is not normal". Jongin then goes back to his throne and smiles at the floor "Being insane is not out of the ordinary like I said eveybody is insane but some people let there insanity take over"

The man just stares at the ground and doesent say a word and stay silent. He knows the man on his thron is watching his reaction.

"You'r insane too" says Jongin which suprises the man. "I'm not insane" says the man and Jongin just smiles and laughs "We all are insane and so are you and if you let your insanity out you would love it. Hearing the voices in your head telling you what and what not to do, they give you company when you are lonely. I never feel lonely beacuse of the voices inside my head and I love them and so will you" Jongin then gets up from hi throne and sits in the dark corner of the room "Insanity is your inner self, the part of you that many don't see, and the part of you wish will never take over your mind but one day it will and when that day comes you will love it."

The an just stares at the figure in the corner and turns around with the medication "Would you like to sit on my throne?" says the man in the corner "You might just let your insanity take over" the man just stays still and doesn't say a word. He knows that Jongin is insane but sitting on a chair wouldn't change how the man will thnk so maybe this once he will sit on the chair.

The man soon gets close to the throne and examines it, it is just like an ordinary chair but it has a some some sort of aura but the name just can't figure it out. As soon as the man sits down he feels some sort of difference in his head and soon finds himself smiling at the floor like a mad man and hearing voices in his head. He loves what he is feeling it makes him feel different from everybody else and soon the man that was in the corner is standing behind the man smiling to himself as well. He now knows that he is not the only one that is mad. The man then states something which makes Jongin smile even more

"Im not mad i'm perfectly insane"

 

 

 

 

I'm finally back with another story and I was inspired when I read a fanfiction on instagram about insanity and I decided to write a story of insanity myself eventhought they are completely different. I kind of didnt know how to write this story so I was listening to music about insanity or the mind which kind of helped but not so much. I would like to thank you for reading the story as well and sorry if it is short.