End

Come back

Dark haired girl was walking around the company with folders in her hands. She granced at the workers she was passing by and they bowed right away when they saw the misterious lady. Acually you had a lot of respect being the CEO of a fashion company that is in the business for almost a year. Getting into the fashion industry at a young age you managed to reach the top with a little help of other people.

You had a step sister that was behind you whenever you needed her. It took you time to get along with Chorong after your parents got together but she broke your wall and you two became inseparable. She was there for you when you needed a shoulder to cry on and a buddy to share a beast size pizza.

Being in the public eye you had to deal with the annoying reporters trying to dig in your past but you made sure you hid everything from them. Sadly every time they brought the subject flashbacks were hitting you and all your efforts to forget the past were useless. Trying to forget someone who was with you durring your whole life it was just painful. But what could you do? You tried again.

 

" You are thinking about her don't you?"

 

You looked at the person who was o other than Chorong. She hugged you and sit in front of you placing a huge box with food. You shook your head trying to deny the fact but Chorong knew you pretty well and she could read you like a book. " Now now don't try to fool me ____ . I know that she is still in your head but don't lie to me. "

" Let's not talk about it. You brought food?" You quickly changed the topic staring at the warm meal that was in front of yo. Chorong passed the fork and you both start digging in. During the meal you shared some jokes and Chorong was gossiping about her group of frineds and her girlfriend. Yes she has a girlfriend. Yoon Bomi. You had to admit that you were jealous of your sister because she is in a relatonship and you are single . Her girlfriend was your age and she caught your sisters heart and every time Bomi came to pick her up you would stare in jealousy.

 

 

This could have been us..but you have him. 

 

 

Another day another deal. That's what you would say while you were drinking your coffee in your office. Your secretary entered your office with the news for the day. Avoiding her flirtatious moves you took the notes and you checked your chedule for the day. After she left you focused on your work before the first meeting.

Chorong came in telling you that the new clients were in the building and you left your undone work. You covered the sketch and you fixed your  outfit before you left the office. Chorong being your partner took care of everything and she led you to the meeting room where the clients were already in enjoying their cup of tea.

" Hello ladies and gentleman. I'm Choi _____ and I'm the CEO of the company and this is my business partner Park Chorong. Welcome" You shook hands with the clients trying to avoid eye contact with one.

" Hello I'm Tiffany Hwang and this is the CEO of B&E Jessica Jung. " You shook hands and you got down to the main topic. During the meeting you knew that one person was staring at you and you wanted this meeting to end so you can run away.  You knew the deal was important for the company but you wanted to break it. Soon hands were shaken and the contract was signed. " Thank you for signing up with us. We'll maje sure you won't regret it" Jessica said with a wide smile as you two shook hands again

" We would be more than happy to work with you but if you excuse me I have another meeting to attend" You were about to leave when Jessica grab your hand and pulled you back. The professional and chick look was gone .Now you saw the pretty unnie you grew up with. " Is there something wrong Jessica-ssi?" You raised your eyebrow pulling your hand away

" Can we talk in private for a while?"

" Does it involve the company?"

" If I say yes are you going to talk to us again?"

" I don't think it's ok If I get too close with my cliets. I'm sorry but I have work to do. If was nice meeting you." You left the meeting room and you made your way straight to your office having Chorong running after you. Closing yourself you start crying throwing yourself in Chorongs arms. The older girl tried her est to calm you down but it took longer than expected." It's ok it's ok" she continued repeating it while wiping your tears. You pulled yourself together and you fixed your makeup.

" I'll go trough it again...somehow"

 

 

 

Flashback:

 

Two girls were walking around hand in hand to the park with ice cream in their hands. It was a beautiful day and the park was full with laughter and smiles. The girls were at the age of 16-17 and they were having a good time. If you didn't know them you could tell that they were a couple but they weren't. They were olny say each other as friends ..well only one of them.

Younger Choi ____ was having a crush on her best friend since 3 years old Krystal Jung. Both grew up together along with Jessica and later with Chorong. Everyone beside Krystal knew that you were head over heels for her but you were afraid to tell her your feelings. For your luck it was your birthday and all you ever wanted was her.

" I can't believe we are getting old ____. I want to be 7 again and to play husband and wife with you." You laughed nervously as you finished your ice cream

" Yeah we were a couple material back then.." Krystal laughed and you took the chance to confess. " Look Krys I know I told you that I don't want anything for my birthday but there's something I actually wanted.."

" Don't tell me it's those sneackers again. Limited edition are expensive"

" No no its not the sneakers ...it's important ....... I wanted to tell you that.. iloveyoubutinevergotthecouragetotellyoumyfeelingsforyou"

" You what?" Krysal got pissed and you had to repeat hoping for the best

" I said...I love you but I never got the courage to tell you my feelings for you . There I said it" Krystal was speechless. She didn't know what to say. The girl she knew since the age of 3 is confessing her love for her right now. She became really agry that she splashed her ice cream all over your face.

" ARE YOU NUTS? WE ARE BOTH GIRLS AND NOW YOU ARE TELLING ME THIS? YOU KNOW THAT I'M A RELATIONSHIP ALREADY AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THIS? "

" I'm sorry....I-I "

"  I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT. I DON;T TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN'

 

 

End of flashback

 

 

That moment was the one you tried to erase from your mind . After that accident Krystal broke your friendship and you lost her and Jessica as a friend. Your parents knew the reason but still they tried to get you back as friends. Soon you gave up and you focused on school. Dealing up with Krystal and you ex freinds who became your bullies made you the cold person you are now and having an offer from your dad to study abroad was the answer to your prayers.

After 6 years you got more mature but things didn't go well when it comes to love. You tried dating few guys and girls but everything ended up quickly. You forgot about love and you focused on fashion. You got to the top and become wanted by the people who used to treat you like trash. Now you have to deal with another one of them.

It's been a week you had to work with Jessica on the new winter line. You were professional and you avoided every time Jessica tried to make a conversation out of the main subject. " Would you like to hang outafter the meeting?"

" I'm sorry but I don't "hand out" with my partners. If it's not about business I don't see the point of wasting precious time" You took your jacket and you made your way towards the exit. Leaving the building you went to the nearest cafe to grab a coffee to clean your head " Hi..I would like a caramel frappe with less sugar thank you" You smiled and you waited for your order when someone tapped your shoulder

 

" _____?"

 

"Krystal Jung?"

 

" It's been a while. How are you doing ? I heard that you are working with my sister' You stared at the latter with fire in your eyes. This the same old shy smile that used to melt you like ice cream and now it's the fuel to your fire. The cashier called you with your order and you sigh

" Yes that's true. I -"

" What are you doing these days? Want to hang out?"

" I'm sorry but I'm bussy." Krystal raised her eyerows surprised

" On your birthday?"

" Yes on my birthday. IF you excuse me I have to go" You smiled bitterly and you left the girl with tears on her face. It was killing her seeing you like this but this was her punishment and she had to take it

 

The day has come. It was your birthday. You got calls and gifts from family and friends but you had to attend the party that your parents do for you every year. It sounds stupid but your parents love to spoil you. It was the same every year a huge party with a little dirty surprise from your buddies. Taeyeon and Yuri would always hire a stripper or set you up with someone random hoping that you would enjoy but it wasn't working.

" Here we go again" You said when you got locked in a dark room. You were expecting everyting but this time the lights and there was Krystal sitting with ice cream in her hands. She was smiling at you and walked to her with a confused face " What are you doing here? Don't tell me there two told you to do something stupid"

"Yuri is Unnie's girlfriend so they helped me to get in one room with you"

" And why you want that? Look if you are going to splash the ice cream over my face again do it quickly so I can leave already" Krystal was shocked. This isn't the girl she remembered,the girl she loved " I'm sorry but it's better if we stay away from each other. Let's forget about the past and not see each other from now on. You must be in a relationship or soon to e married so I don't want to get involved"

" I know you are mad at me for treating you bad but can we dscuss this?"

" I don't want to discuss thi-" You were cut off by Krystals lips. This was the moment you waited for your entire life but having it now made you forget about everything for a moment. This was the birthday present you wanted back then but now you don't feel anything. Your feelings were gone. You pulled away and both of you stared at each other for a while.

Krystal was hoping that you would start everything again but more than friends. She didn't want to lose you again like she did years ago and when she saw you back when you were with Hyuna. It took her years and backstabs  to make her realise that she loves you.

" Choi ____ I'm sorry for everything I did in the past and I'm sorry for realising my fealings when it was late but I want you to know that I have feelings for you that normal friends don't have . I want to be with you and love you like no one else can. So ____ do you accept my love?" You smirked and you looked at the girl with a devilish smile. You wanted to hurt her and make her suffer for the things she did to you but the same time you don;t want to hurt her. That devilish smile was gone..there was only confusion.

" As much as I want to say no I don't want to put you trough the hell I went trough but I can't say yes because one kiss won't make my heart melt just like the old days. I've became a walking ice and it takes time to melt it" Krystal sigh

"Does that mean you don't love me anymore?" You giggled and you patted her head

 

 

" No it means you have to make me fall for you again"

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Little something that was running in my head for a while. Hope you like it and I'll try to update Are you the one soon. and the rest you know what to do