last chapter

Is it alright to hope?

And they lived happily ever after.

Is what I would like to say but life is not like that. They probably had happy times and not so good times. Still in the end there was love and that was what mattered. There was love, there is love and there will be love. Life goes like it goes, probably not as well as you hoped the most times, sometimes better than you dreamed of. But it is life. 

Two lost souls, maybe not so lost after all. 

First love and the last love were the same love.

They met and fell in love. They broke up but did not fall out of love. They met and rememebered that love and they embraced it and each other.

And even though at that moment they may have thought "Oh it is you again!". It was the happy kind of oh . It was more like It is YOU again. You who I lost my heart to, you who made it beat, and almost stop in many occasions. It is YOU again, you who I cannot live without.

*'*'*

Sun is soon ready to set, the light is yellowish and warm. Flowers are in their full bloom, green covers every inch of the ground. There is a small table and two chairs facing the setting sun. On the table there are two mugs with coffee. On the chairs there sit two quite old man. Both with grey hair and more wrinkles to count. But they smile and their eyes look young, full of life.

"Do you remember..." starts one of them. And the other nodds. He remembers everything.