(_|_)

Take A Picture
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon felt helpless.

 

Each of the members had their chance to talk and take pictures with the special girl of the day.

 

But not the kid leader.

 

She looked at her phone’s clock for the nth time.

 

She had about two hours to go before she had to leave for her schedule.

 

“Not another year.” Taeyeon dropped her shoulders in disappointment. She was sitting at the corner of the room, all curled up like a ball on her favourite armchair. She noticed that her mug was empty after sipping it non-stop. Her cravings for coffee was still unsatisfied so she got up and went to the kitchen.

 

Leaving the members behind.

 

Leaving her with them.

 

Taeyeon huffed in frustration when she heard the girls were laughing.

 

The group’s mood maker probably made another joke and sadly Taeyeon was not there to laugh at it. She pouted in jealousy when hearing Yuri and Sunny’s laughter were getting out of control.

 

“It must have been really funny.”

 

“What is?”

 

Taeyeon yelped in surprised. “Hey!” She looked behind her and was flushed terribly. “D–Don’t just pop out like a ghost!”

 

Her fellow member laughed. “Did I scare you?” The member took a seat on the empty stool beside her. “Were you day-dreaming again?”

 

“Not really.” Taeyeon continued to make her coffee. “So how was your day, Hyoyeon?”

 

Hyoyeon sighed dreamily. “Our fans are the best. I enjoyed receiving a lot of greetings from everyone.”

 

“That’s nice.” Taeyeon smiled. It did not take her that long to notice that the others were at the living room having fun by themselves while she was with Hyoyeon.

 

….!

 

She was with Hyoyeon.

 

In the kitchen.

 

Alone.

 

Taeyeon stopped stirring her newly fresh coffee and looked at her member who was looking at what she was doing. “Hyoyeon.”

 

“Yep?” The member looked up at her.

 

“Are we really alone now?” Taeyeon asked, wanting to confirm.

 

Hyoyeon looked around them jokingly and shrugged awkwardly. “Yeah. The kids are all busy playing a game at the living room.”

 

“Oh my goodness.”

 

“Taeyeon?”

 

“Could this be?”

 

“Taeyeon.”

 

“Could this finally be the day?!”

 

“Yah, paper ahjumma!”

 

Taeyeon was alerted by the name that Hyoyeon called her. “What the hell did you just call me?”

 

“Are you alright?” Hyoyeon giggled. “You seemed happy about something.”

 

“Which I am!” Taeyeon chirped happily as she sat next to Hyoyeon after she had finished making her coffee. She fished out her phone in excitement afterwards. “I’ve been waiting long enough for this.”

 

“Waiting for what?”

 

“I know we both are still uncomfortable with each other but–”

 

“Wait.” Hyoyeon grabbed Taeyeon’s wrist gently, making the leader to stop tapping her phone. “Did you just said that we are uncomfortable with one another?”

 

“Unnie!” Seohyun came to the kitchen. “We needed you at the living room!”

 

Great.

 

Just the right timing when Taeyeon wanted to answer Hyoyeon. Seohyun, the member who seemed to be so attached with the dancing queen came along to ruin everything.

 

Again.

 

Every. Single. Year.

 

“Nevermind.” Taeyeon managed to reply the clueless dancer with a smile and left the two. Instead of going back to the living room, Taeyeon went inside her room in which she made everyone to feel puzzled. Everyone started to feel uneasy about the aura Taeyeon left them.

 

Except for Yuri. “Maybe leader is going through her menstruation!”

 

“The chills she left is chilling.” Yoona pouted. “I hope unnie is okay.”

 

Hyoyeon and Seohyun came back to the living room. “Where’s leader?” Hyoyeon asked when noticing that the armchair where Taeyeon was sitting earlier was empty.

 

“Room.” Tiffany said and stood up. “I should go and check on her to make sure that she’s fine.”

 

“No, stay there.” Hyoyeon said with a smile. “Let me talk to her.”

 

Tiffany felt weird since Hyoyeon never insisted but she let her member to check on their leader anyway. “Uh….make sure she isn’t doing anything stupid.”

 

Hyoyeon gave a reassuring smile. “Can I punch her if she is doing something stupid?”

 

“Yah!” The members laughed when Tiffany looked panicked. Hyoyeon walked pass the bubbly member and managed to pet Tiffany’s head too before she went to Taeyeon’s room.

 

Knock! Knock!

 

“I’m okay, Fany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter