And there you were.

And there you were.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Jonggie?"

...

 

Jongup was searching now, frantically grabbing at the sheets of his bed wildly.

He could almost smell the sweetness of that familiar scent.

That familiar scent....

Jongup tore apart the paper he randomly found under his bed, breathing deeply as he hears the beautiful, melodious voice as he drifts off into another dreamless sleep.

Trust me, I love you.

                                                         

"Jongup-ah"

Jongup casted a bright smile towards Himchan as he addressed the steaming coffe in front of him, thawing the coldness off his mind into a pit of happy warmth.

"Recently you've seemed to be happier. That's good."
Himchan was smiling brilliantly as he took in Jongup's obedient expression. Himchan was Jongup's favourite hyung, as he emitted a motherly aura around Jongup.

He knew what was the best for him and what was not.

He taught Jongup how to drink,

how to snowboard,

taught him how to pick-up guys.

And of course, he was the one who introduced Junhong to him.

"Jongup?"

Jongup answered his hyung's call expectantly. After hearing the directions Himchan gave him, he walked towards the cafe.

He was dressed handsomely, catching a few ladies's attention and men's jealous glances. He paid no attention as he scanned the whole shop for that one boy.

He walked over to a back-facing male.

Adressing him, Jongup stuttered "A-Are you by chance Choi Junhong?"
The said boy looked up and nodded, a slight blush colouring his pale cheeks.

"And you're...?"

"I'm Jongup." Jongup grinned angelically.

Zelo covered his face adorably in embarassment and he smiled shyly at Jongup.

Jongup fell instantly in love.

                                         

Jongup clutched Zelo's hand, a happy grin sernadating his face brightly.

He took no notice that Zelo wasn't talking, just sliding off the pavement gently as he fell accidentally.

He looked up and saw no one there.

Zelo?

He searched around, seeing Junhong glance at him with a worried expression across the road.

Ah, this boy. He was too engrossed in his cotton candy to realise Jongup had crossed the road.

Jongup gestured cutely for him to cross, taking in Zelo's adorable scrunched-up expression.

Zelo took a step

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter