end

Happy with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

After finish their recording on inkigayo, they make their way to the Hallyu Concert. Wendy noticed that all of the member were tired especially her girlfriend, Irene. Irene stayed up late last night because she was busy cathing up her favourite drama at dorm. Noticing that the leader was not on her bed, Wendy got out from her room and saw Irene on the couch, sleeping, leaving the tv on. Wendy giggle and turn off the tv. She slowly slid her hand under the sleeping girl body and carry her to their room. She tucked her in bed then leave a kiss on her forehead. And now look at that, she was sleeping in the car with her head bobbing. The sight makes Wendy giggle. Irene looks adorable. They arrived at the Hallyu Concert and the manager woke Irene up from her nap. She get off from the car with her resting--face that suits her but still looks beautiful. Is she really a human? Wendy thinks that she is an angel. They walk inside and Wendy put her hand behind Irene's back to guide her and ask if she was okay. Irene just run her finger through her brown hair and smile at Wendy to assure that she was fine.

 

--

 

Wendy remembered when she has to feed Irene meat during the safety song filming. Irene were acting cute and Wendy just had to hold back the urge to kiss her. So, she tease the older girl by making a lot of mistakes during that time just to feed her for a countless time. It is rare for them to have this kind of moment. She noticed that Irene were acting shy and blushed when she feeds her. Irene said that they just shared an indirect kiss because they were using the same chopstick. Well, they might share a direct kiss if it wasn't for the filming.

 

--

 

They wait in the waiting room and Wendy saw Irene were yawning for the nth time. She then calls Irene to sit next to her on the couch.

"Hey you still sleepy?" Wendy ask while patting her head, receiving a nudge on her stomach from Irene.

"Don't do that, I'm not your pet a.k.a Seulgi" Irene giggles and pout at wendy.

"Hahaha sorry, I'm getting used of doing that. You look tired.. Here let me--" Wendy cups her cheek and pinch it.

"Ouch!" Irene slaps her thigh.

"Just wanted to make you feel less sleepy." Wendy grins and took Irene's hand. "Let's go, its our turn after this. You ready?"

Irene looks to the left and right, just to make sure that no one is watching and when she feels everything is clear, she steal a kiss on Wendy's lips and run out from the room to hide her blush. Wendy were left dumbfounded and snapped to reality when Seulgi calls her to get their mic ready.

 

 

 

After the performance end, they went back to the waiting room and Wendy as usual, plopped herself on the couch. Then she saw the leader, who looks like a zombie, making her way to where Wendy were seated. She lays her head on the younger girl's shoulder and heave a sigh. Wendy took a pillow beside her and give it to Irene. She hugs the pillow and look up at Wendy. "What ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter