Finish :")

Tradegy of the Angel

On this chilly day, September 7th, you said such a daring thing under your breath. "Nothing will happen to me as long as you're around! Nothing will happen to you as long as I'm around!" That afternoon 12:00, you tried to save me, and ended up jumping right in front of a traffic light that glowed bright green. Crashing in and breaking you to bits, that driver heard a scream a little bit too late. Blood pooling everywhere is this all a lie? The next day everything was fine, like it never happened. We sat in the same old cafe as we did before. 12:00, You were hit by truck just like my dream. I'm in a time loop, because I don't want to believe that you died. I'm trapped in cycles and the end is never clear. Here I am. At your grave, with my hands on the cold marble. I cry, and scream. I'm alone and so broken inside.
1 year later
September 7th. I haven't seen you since I went to your grave. I'm sitting in the same cafe thinking of us. 11:45, It's time that I start walking home. 11:50, I see you at the end of the road. Tearing up, I run to you. 11:55, You start walking to the center of the road. 12:00, Crashing into me instead of you, I push through you like thin air, nearly dodging a truck, blood spilling everywhere, I'm choking on air. Slowly fading into darkness, I see your face. Your beautiful smiling face looking down on me. "So this is where it finally ends? I'm finally by your side again. RiSae."