Nam Joohyuk

WHO ARE YOU TWINX CLUB 2015

Joohyuk's POV

-

I can't beileve it's been a year i'm staying at Jeju! Staying Jeju is the best place you can stay. How about Seoul? SEOUL. Are you kidding me?! I was staying at Seoul back then, people at Seoul are freaking me out! like?!

They are like freaks?! The worst part is schooling at Seoul! Why i'm in the Arts School? Also, why all the kids are chasing me like they thought I'm coming from the dead. They keep asking me how's my head,how's my injured arm,how's you and Eun Bi????!

They also called me Yi-Ahn and they keep dragging me into swimming pool which is my name is Joohyuk and HOW I HATE THE WATER OMG. OH LIKE WHO THE HELL IS EUN-BI?!

My FIRST LOVE?!

HAH.

I never thought I have one.

I flashback the memories how is Seoul are as I laid on my bed and staring above the ceiling.

My head is hurting me again! As I rubbed my temple and groaned how it hurts.

Ugh why I have to runaway to Jeju?! Why Jeju?! Why must be-

Oh I ran away because I need a new life and I like seafood since Jeju is famous with yummy seafood- which is my favorite.

Btw did I have an amnesia or something!

How it happened?!

IDK.

If you're asking me IDK.

My eyes are starting to heavy now. I should go to sleep oh and I forgot I need to find another job starting early tomorrow morning.I need to find a real job. I need MONEY to survive.

I sighed at frustrating.

I closed my eyes and went to a DEEP sleep.