In The Dog House Again

Count On Me


It had been a long and tiring few weeks but the day winter ended and spring started, the sound of baby cries filled the apartment. Three more little patters of feet caused a riot in the house hold, crying to be fed, screaming for attention, giggling at the funny things happening around them. The rainy spring night, Jonghyun had stayed by his lovers side as he cried, screamed and pushed, various cries filling the rather quiet apartment.

The alpha male looked on with pride at his lover, wiping the sweat of his forehead and kissing his temple. It was a long and hard two hours but by the end of it they had three tiny bundles of joy. Another baby girl and two little boys, Sohee was beyond excited at being the big sister to her brothers and baby sister. The house hold became a busy nightmare, Key had ended up being rushed of his feet most of the day, barely getting five minutes to sit down and rest.

He loved his babies but with the three youngest all crying and screaming for his attention drove him insane and on the edge of pulling his hair out. For the first two weeks Jonghyun got some time off work and helped care for their babies as Key rested as much as he could. The younger Omega was sore and needed to recover after a painful labour.

The couple had decided to name their little girl Yuri and the two boys JoonKi and KangMin, the boys seemed to have more of Jonghyun's looks while the girls took after their mother. It was a Friday night, Key was glad the weekend was here again as Jonghyun really helped out a lot so he could rest.

"Baby I'm home" Jonghyun called out softly, being careful to not shout in case the babies were asleep. The older slipped his shoes off and hung his coat in the rack before heading to the kitchen, Sohee running to get her daddy home while the older man noticed the three babies crawling about. Their little eyes sparkling at the sight of their daddy returning home.

Loud giggles and gurgles sounded as they crawled to Jonghyun, the older man bending down so he could cuddle his little bundles of trouble. "Hey my little pickles, hope you have been good for mummy" Jonghyun said softly as he pecked his children's cheeks softly. Standing back up once his children went back to the living room to play, Jonghyun made way to the kitchen, a delicious smell of food cooking made his tummy rumble.

The older put his bag in the corner on the floor before moving to wrap his arms around his lover from behind, gently blowing on Key's nape before placing his lips softly against the milky white skin. Key squeaked at the strong, warm arms sneaking around his waist but relaxed at the feeling of those soft plump lips against his nape.

"Hey beautiful" Jonghyun whispered softly before placing another kiss to his lover's neck, inhaling the sugar sweet strawberry scent. It was different to his lover's scent during heat, it was more calming, sweet and intoxicating.

"Hey Jjong, I am so glad your home now. Those four have been driving me nuts all day" Key said and sighed as he turned in his lovers arms. Jonghyun pecked those soft bow shaped lips and tightened his grip around his lover, he understood Key.

He knew it was very stressful dealing with four children on Key's own, with Sohhe at school, the other three would bicker and fight for Key's attention. "Shh, go and sit down babe, I dish up dinner and wash up" Jonghyun said softly and smiled before patting the younger's , watching Key take off his baby pink apron and sit on the chair by the dinner table. Key watched with a loving gaze as Jonghyun finished up cooking, making sure everyone got plenty of food and calling his army of trouble makers to the table.

Jonghyun made sure Yuri, KangMin and JoonKi were seated in their high seats, using plactic bowls and forks so they couldn't hurt them self's. The dinner was just chips and some chicken nuggets and peas, the peas soon ended up all over the floor and Joonki ended with Ketchup on his face, hands and in his hair. Jonghyun could only chuckle as Key watched with wide eyes as his babies made a mess with their food. Half eaten chips falling from their forks to the floor or on the plastic tray attached to the high seat. SoHee giggled as her sister watched on confused yet amused at her brothers getting into a mess.

"Come on you monkey's, time for a bath then bed time" Jonghyun said as he stood up to take the plates to the sink. He would deal with them later, bathing his son's was most important and once they were asleep, he could have some alone time with his beautiful lover.

Key smiled as he watched Jonghyun playfully throw his boy's over his shoulders and carried them to the bath room. KangMin and JoonKi screaming and giggling at their daddy being silly as he filled the bath, making sure the water was warm and not too deep for them. The two boy's were not quite old enough to speak much, they could say "Daddy" and "Mummy" and usually when they couldn't have their own way they would scream "No" when told to do something.

Jonghyun put the yellow rubber ducks in the water for the boy's to play with while Jonghyun gently and carefully washed their blach hair matted with food and ketchup. The bath took a little longer then Jonghyun expected, the two decided to have a splashing match which caused half the bath water to end up on the floor and all over him self.

Key smiled as SoHee played with Yuri in the living room, dressed in their pyjamas, SoHee was helping Yuri colour in something in her colouring books. Key decided to wash the dishes as Jonghyun bathed their son's, he could hear Jonghyun whine from the bathroom after several sounds of splashing making Key giggle softly.

"Oh Jjong look at you, like a soggy wet puppy. Thank you for bathing them though" Key said as Jonghyun dragged him self back to the kitchen, socked to the bone. It looked more like he was the one who took the bath instead of the two boys.

Key smiled as his son's ran in the kitchen, trying to chase each other and stand up and then falling on their butts. Both were dressed in their one piece blue pyjamas, KangMin had little dogs on them while the other pair had little birds on them. "Come on boys it's bedtime now. Yuri time for bed" Key called as the boy's pouted and tried to use those puppy eyes which didn't affect Key what so ever now.

He had gotten too used to them after Jonghyun had used that trick many times to get his own way. Key helped Jonghyun take the youngest to bed, carefully placing them in their cribs and covering them with light blankets so they didn't get cold. Key wished his babies a goodnight before placing a kiss to their foreheads and leaving to read a bedtime story to SooHee.

The oldest girl sat between her mummy's legs on the couples bed, holding her fox plushie in her little hand as he listened to her mummy's soothing voice. SooHee was fairly tired already so it didn't take long for her to fall asleep peacefully in Key's arms, the younger man smiled and brushed her shoulder length hair with his fingers. He heard the most angelic voice coming through the baby monitor and his heart melted on the spot.

Listening to Jonghyun softly singing to their babies, the soft cries died down to whimpers and steady breathing. Jonghyun sung so beautifully, Keu had to stop some tears from falling down his cheeks, the sound of Jonghyun's voice seemed to have helped SooHee sleep peacefully as well. As he heard his lover bid his three youngest a goodnight.

Key carried SooHee to her own room, tucking her in tightly and switching on her night light. Jonghyun walked in just as Key soothed down the blankets, smiling softly as he watched his lover tuck in SooHee. "Good night princess, sweet dreams sweetheart" Jonghyun whispered before pecking her forehead and wrapping an arm around Key.

"Finally some alone time Bummie" Jonghyun said as the couple sat on the sofa. Key sighed as he relaxed, snuggling up to his lovers side, inhaling the strong husky, minty scent.

Key was so grateful to Jonghyun, alphas usually don't stick around and live with the Omega they mate with and usually end up having a new Omega each mating season. Jonghyun had remained completely faithful to Key, even fighting off some other alphas that lived around the area. Watching his lover fight to defend his family and title as the strongest and most dominate made Key feel so special and lucky.

The older was so different, he knew he could count on Jonghyun to help him and be a hands on daddy to their four children. Key was always amazed by how much Jonghyun did, most nights it would be the older to wake up to check on the crying babies. He would be the one to change dirty nappies and feed them at night, singing to them and playing with them during the day.

Jonghyun never failed to make the younger fell proud and so happy, making him smile even when he is stressed and wants to scream. Even after long days at work, the older made time for his babies and lover, helping with meals, keeping the children entertained and helping them get bathed and tucked into bed. "I am so glad you chose me Jjong. I am so happy your the father of our children" Key blurted out without realising he spoke out loud.

His cheeks dusted a rosy pink as Jonghyun gazed at his Bummie, not expecting the younger to come out with such beautiful words. He knew Key found it difficult to express him self, it was rare for the younger to say such things or those three words so boldly. Jonghyun knew when Key did, he meant it and it made the older man just love his Kibummie so much.

"I..I mean, we tried for so long and couldn't get pregnant and now I just pop out three more babies" Key blabbered on, trying to hide his random outburst. After mating every season once SooHee was born, the couple had tried but not every time is successful.

It was like a miracle when Key found out he was carrying again, both were over the moon and excited to become parents again. Jonghyun early did pass out when he realised they ended having triplets and Key was just speechless. It was a blessing and a nightmare but he wouldn't have his family no other way, it was tough but he loved his babies and couldn't imagine life without them now.

Even though he was a complete idiot at times, Key was so glad Jonghyun was his babies father and he stayed with him. It was rare for alphas but Key always knew deep down that Jonghyun was slightly different to normal alphas. Jonghyun was a fighter, a bugger during mating season but he had the most sweetest and gentle side only his family saw.

Under the tough dominant mask was a loving, caring man that would do anything for his family (and even plays dolls with SooHee and Yuri). Jonghyun pressed his lips against Key's softly, pouring all his love and affection into their lip lock. The apartment was quiet safe from the chat between the couple, Key felt so relaxed, cuddled against Jonghyun and those warm, strong arms wrapped around his waist.

Key and Jonghyun had cleared away toys as they put their bundles of fluff to bed, too many times they have stepped in Lego bricks or dolls and ended up in pain and trying to not curse out loud.

"Maybe I have super sper....OWWW Bummie" Jonghyun whined and rubbed his arm where Key slapped him harshly. Key's eyes were wide and mouth open, staring at Jonghyun who looked so innocent while pouting with those damn puppy eyes gazing at him.

"Do not speak like that with little ears around Jonghyun. They might pick start asking about that word" Key voiced and turned to check none of the children were about. He always had to stop Jonghyun from saying something so gross when the children were around, sometimes the younger truly thought Jonghyun kept his brains in his pants. Jonghyun rubbed his arm before wrapping them back around his lover, nuzzling his face into the younger man's neck.

"Sorry my Kibummble bee, don't be mad babe" Jonghyun whined softly into Key's neck. The younger man sighed, he couldn't stay mad at Jonghyun even if he tried. The older man truly had him wrapped around his finger, the cool breath ghosting over his skin causing shivers to creep down his spine. Key rolled his eyes, sometimes he wondered who the actuak child was in the house between the babies and Jonghyun.

The soft sigh that left Key's lips made Jonghyun very happy, he knew Key wasn't mad and had forgiven him, it was the worst feeling in the world to have the younger be mad. The younger turned to press a kiss to Jonghyun's cheek causing the older to end up with a goofy grin on his lips making Key roll his eyes. The couple remained seated on the sofa, munching on some sweets Jonghyun had brought on his way home from work, talking about their day.

Jonghyun still worked as a bailiff, the pay was too good so he would have been a fool to quit his job, although some cases he had to sit though drove him mad and wanted to shout. "You can always count on me Bummie" Jonghyun said softly as he listened to his lover speak about his tiring day. There was no doubt about it that Key worked harder and Jonghyun knew that, he respected Key so much for taking on such a tiring but important role.

Jonghyun would do anything to help when he could, never would he sit back and watch Key struggle and ignore his children. They were his world and pride and joy and he couldn't help but beam like a proud daddy when showing his children off in public. Jonghyun stood out the most during SooHee's first school play, he ended up sobbing with pride, giving his daughter a standing ovation and cheering for her while Key mentally face palmed.

The couple had dimmed the lights as they got ready to head to bed, Key screamed when he noticed a figure by the living room door. The couple soon realised it was SooHee, clutching her fox plushie in her little hands, pink kitten pyjamas wrinkled and hair a little messy, a small pout appearing on her lips.

"Oh Baby what is wrong, can't you sleep baby. Did you have a nightmare" Key asked in a worried tone as he scooped his daughter into his arms. SooHee's gaze seemed to be fixed on Jonghyun, the older man opening his arms for her but she turned her face as she started to blush a little. Key sat down with SooHee in his lap, trying to get her to speak but she only mumbled something that made no sense.

The older shrugged his shoulders, heading to the kitchen to heat up some milk to see if that will help settle SooHee down. Key checked to make sure she didn't have a temperature or wasn't feeling well but the little girl seemed fine. Jonghyun came back ten minutes later with a cup of warm milk for the younger girl but she didn't even want that which made Jonghyun very concerned as well.

"SooHee what is wrong baby. You have to tell us so we can solve the problem and make it all better" Jonghyun cooed as he moved a strand of her hair and tucked it behind her ear. SooHee peaked up from Key's chest to stare at her daddy, chewing her bottom lip with worry.

The couple could tell that SooHee was thinking about whether to say what was on her mind, they hoped nothing bad had happened. Jonghyun and Key could only think that something embarrassing had happened like she had wet the bed but her pyjamas were dry. "Promise you won't shout or tell me off mummy and daddy" SooHee asked in an uneasy voice making the couple stare at each other before reassuring SooHee that they wouldn't be mad at her.

It was very rare for Jonghyun to lose his cool and get mad, only when the children did very wrong or wouldn't listen to him or Key. While Key was a little more strict, he was laid back most of the time and only got annoyed when they made a mess or would throw a tantrum. The couple encouraged SooHee to speak what was bothering her and what she said, neither were expecting her to come out with.

"Mummy what is ? I heard daddy say it earlier when I listened by the door" SooHee asked so innocently, eyes sparkling and lips in a pout as she stared at her shocked parents. Key nearly screamed and Jonghyun spat out the milk he had just drunk that he had gotten for SooHee.

Jonghyun stared wide eyed at his lover and then SooHee in total shock before getting up and running off to their shared bedroom before Key would literally cut off his privates. All seemed quiet as Key tried to explain to his daughter that it was nothing to worry about and she would know when she is a lot older. He tucked her back in and kissed her good night before walking out and leaving the door slightly open for her.

"KIM JONGHYUN GET YOUR NON EXISTENT ARSE OUT HERE NOW" Key roared and Jonghyun knew that this was not going to end well for him. The sound of the babies waking up and crying at the sound of their mother's voice filled the apartment. Raised voices could be heard, mainly Keys. "B...B..But Bummie" and "N...NO Bummie please" could be heard as Jonghyun whined and begged his lover.

After settling the babies back down and singing softly to them after twenty minutes, Jonghyun sighed and ran a hand through his silver hair. Dragging his tired and sore body to the living room with his blanket and pillow that Key gave him. He knew it wouldn't end well for him and now he had to sleep on the damn sofa and got banned from having for two weeks (although it was far too difficult to be intimate anyway).

It was going to be a long night for the older as the sofa was so uncomfortable, his children were just too sneaky for their own good, although it wasn't the first time the caught the couple saying something or doing something personal. Many times when Jonghyun and Key were being intimate or trying too. They would hear whispers, or see figures and little eyes gazing in horror.

It was worse when Jonghyun would be hovering over Key and they would barge in and demand why "Daddy is hurting mummy " or "Why are you two playing without us" leaving the couple very embarrassed and red faced. No matter what though, Jonghyun  wouldn't swap his family for the world even if he ended up ually frustrated and unable to touch and having to use a cold shower to deal with his problem.


A/N Hello lovelies ^^

Thank you to everyone that subscribed <3

I hope you will enjoy this sequel :3

isn't Jongkey family the cutest :D

Comment, Subscribe and Enjoy lovelies ^^

I will see you all soon :3