Kiss Kiss Kiss

Kiss Kiss Kiss

The bright colorful lights flickered over the stage. The smoke rose from the air pressure underneath the stage. Our moments all in sync. The sweat pouring down my face.  The camera trained on the five of us as we finished. The screaming of fans as we lined up. Our favorite part of the concerts. Fan interaction.  Even though I was enjoying this I couldn’t help the nagging feeling in the back of my mind. Sighing I wiped my face on the vibrant towel that hung on my shoulder. My hair clung to my forehead.  The fans started screaming again. I heard Taemin’s soft voice as he pointed at a fan. “Jonghyun can you kiss Key?”  I snapped out of my little world right then. I know that half the fans are on a high because Sekyung and I broke up. Truthfully I was on a high right now. I missed her. But the guys had been great.  Especially Key.  I blinked as I thought it over in my head.  My eyes blankly circled around the area then settled on Key. He was staring at me with the same expression on his face. It was a known fact that both knew this was going to happen sooner or later. “Jonghyun hyung can you do me a favor?”

“Hmm . .ehh. . sure Taemin.”  I cocked a ‘brow as a smile sprang onto his lips. “Kiss Umma pleaseeeeeee.” That innocent little flash of white. I shook my head before dropping my gaze from Key’s chocolate brown eyes to my shoes.  When I looked back up Taemin’s lower lip jutted out. “Hyung you promised. Remember?”  I did remember actually. It wasn’t too long ago. Hmm . .one of the things that started a huge fight with Sekyung now that I think about it. Sighing I forced myself to smile at him. “Fine.”  Ah. The squealing of thousands of girls. Well I don’t know if any guys are out there either. So well I’ll just stick with the squealing of thousands of fans. There no disrespect.  Turning my gaze onto Key ours eyes locked.  The corner of his lips twitched in anticipation.  Oh so I guess I have to be the one to start the entire thing. Thanks Key.  Taking a small step towards him I reached out. Gently placing my hand on his cheek.  There a small shadow of a smile was ghosting on his lips.

Exhaling loudly I leaned in slightly. “KISS KEY! KISS KEY! KISS KEY!” The chant echoed over and over again. I my dry lips once and then hesitantly pressed my lips to his. My eyes fluttered shut my other hand resting on the small of his back. His hands both thrown over my shoulders.  I felt the pounding of my heart as it leapt into my throat. The shaky intake of air as my lips parted uneasily.  Key pulled his lips away from mine. Our eyes locked again. Mine probably glazed over with a look of burning desire. His filled with curiosity. The atmosphere was thick and silent as we stood staring at each other.  Then Key punched me in my stomach. Releasing my grip on him I grabbed at my side and grimaced. “Thanks Key.” He flashed me one of his characteristic smiles before looking back over at Taemin. The maknae was leaning against Onew hiding his face in the leader’s shoulder trying to muffle his insanely boyish giggles.

Dropping my hand from my side I straightened out. Clearing my throat to get Taemin to turn around. When he finally did. And we are talking that the kid probably laughed for about  five more minutes afterwards.  He ran a hand through his messy ginger locks. Oh look at that. About half of the SHINee World population just got swept off their feet.   I shook my head.  Great. Which means tomorrow when I go look on the computer there will be a huge flood of pictures of me and Key. Awesome. Yeah.  Well at least Sekyung will be jealous. Keke. Yeah I know. I’m a . She was good to you. Blah Blah Blah Blah yadda yadda you keep talking about how good our relationship was and I nod my head at the right places and que puppy dog eyes . . now.  Oh. Sorry about that going back to the concert.  So we stood there waiting for the next question. I kind of zoned out again. Why am I feeling like this again? My skin covered in a cold sweat. My heart jumping out of my chest each time I meet his gaze. The feel of his smooth skin underneath my hand.  His taste on my tongue.