The New Girl

Feud Of The Two Ms Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Heo Youngji!”

The girl closed her eyes in frustration and tried to walk faster. There were a lot of students in the hallway and she tried not to bump in any of them as she was now speed walking. But to her annoyance the guy was still able to follow her.

“Heo Youngji…Youngji!”

He was like a broken record as she called her name over and over again.

 “Youngji?”

“What Jackson” She finally decided to turn around and it causes the guy to make an abrupt stop. “Ah jinjja Wang--”

She choked on her words as she suddenly caught sight of someone watching them. Youngji nervously bowed her head and clutched her books closer to her chest. “I told you…”she whispered as she tried to stay calm”…to stop following me Jackson”

Those girls were watching them. But the guy in front of her seemed to be oblivious 

“Why?” he even asked her

Youngji was not sure if Jackson really doesn’t know the reason or just pretending not to. She looked up and the guy pouted cutely in a way that could have made her smile. If only not for the situation she was in right now. 

“Is there something wrong with talking to you?”He raises his eyebrow “Why Youngji?”

She knows she needs to give him a valid reason. But of course she can’t tell him the truth.

“Because…”she fixes her glasses as she sneakily glance sideways. She was trying to find a word to say when Jackson finished it for her.

“You hate me” Jackson’s face was serious in an instant. He nodded slowly and bowed his head down. “Okay okay I understand”

Youngji shakes her head quickly and panicked at the guys face.

“Heol” Youngji can’t believe how the guy gets upset easily “There’s no reason for me to hate you Jackson”

She reaches out to hold his arm until she felt a chill run down her spine. That’s when she remembered again that they were being watched. Youngji slowly looked to her left and she regretted it the moment she did. A petite girl named Hara was glaring at her while her friends Gyuri and Seungyoon who was in matched clothing with her was whispering something to the girl’s ear. Everyone knows how Hara was really flirting with Jackson even though she always gets ignored by him.

She flinched as she made eye contact with Hara as she looked like she was about to kill her any minute. Youngji knew better than to oppose her or any of them. She sighed as she looked back at the guy

”I’m really sorry Jackson. But please let’s just not talk now”

Out of fear she turned to walk away from that place. But then the stubborn Jackson held on her arm. She cursed him inwardly as she tried to free herself from his hold without looking at him.

“Wang Jackson” She thinks she will really cry any minute. She didn’t need to look at them to know that she’s really dead.

“Oh my god!”

But Jackson’s sudden outburst made Youngji turn to look at the guy again. He let go of her arm as his eyes was focused elsewhere. She knows it was her chance to leave. But when he looked at the direction where Jackson was looking her eyes lit up.

Students started to whisper to each other. And everyone was stepping back as the tall, red haired girl passes by. She’s back.

She wore the prettiest dress she had. In her red high heeled shoes she walked down that hallway again. She can hear whispers of the other students as she passed by but she didn’t give them any of her attention.

“Jealous es”

She muttered under her breath making those who heard her lower their gazes. All were afraid to meet her eyes even though she walked without looking at any of them. Finally she made it in front of her locker. She flipped her long hair off her shoulders as she opened it.

“She still has the guts to act tough”

Whispers earlier were now not whispers anymore. She wondered if they’re just doing it on purpose. Or they are really too stupid to remember that her ears were still working properly. That she can hear clearly all that they were saying about her.

A tap on her back made her turn around with a glare. But upon seeing who it is her face finally broke into a smile.

“I’m sorry we couldn’t pick you up”

The gentle voice of her sister greeted her. She looked tired and she easily concluded that she’s tutoring someone in their school again. Shinye gave her a warm hug and everyone around pretends to be busy with something else. But she knows everyone’s attention was still on them.

“The two Shinye’s”

Her sister was the first to release from the hug upon hearing that voice. Her sister looked but she doesn’t need to look at the person who came to figure out who that voice belongs to.

“She’s not supposed to be here anymore right?”

Her voice has always been too sweet to her liking. She turned to her right and was greeted by the bright smile on the faces of the two girls. While the other one who were with them has her head bowed down as she clinged onto the arm of the small eyed girl.

“Minah don’t start” Her sister was the first to acknowledge the small eyed girl. Shinye even stepped in front of her shielding her from the crew.

“But I’m just asking?” the girl pouted “She’s not a Park anymore right?What is she--”

The girl seemed to purposely cut her sentence. Hyeri grinned but as soon as she met gazes with her she quickly turn to look at her friend instead. “Right unnie” Hyeri said in agreement as she clings onto Minah’s other arm”She was like kicked out of the family”

The two girls giggled at what they think was a funny joke. While she let out a deep breath. She smiled as she forks her hand through her hair while looking up. She can’t belie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter