Chapter 2

Bearyll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa, I'm sorry. I really am.” Seulgi looked at Yeri and heaved a sigh. ‘Pity Sehun’
“Seulgi-yah, I think Sehun oppa is mad at me. Arh~ how I’m gonna settle this?” Yeri just about to cry but Seulgi calmed her quickly.
“Yah, let me talk to him.” Seulgi asks Yeri’s phone and talk to Sehun.
“Hello, Sehun-ah. This is Seulgi. Yes, that Kang Seulgi’s one. Em, Yeri can’t join you for lunch ‘cause she has a date with me. I know you can trust her. And I am so sorry again. We have a date today.” Seulgi ended the call right after she heard the words ‘okay’ from Sehun’s.
“Here come, your phone. And he did gives us permission unless you do not cheating on him, got it?” Seulgi handed the phone to Yeri and get into her own car. “Okay, I got it!” Yeri run to the right side of the car and get into it.

‘Kkamjong Café,’ Seulgi tried to remember the name of the café. After a few moments, about one hour and 45 minutes, Seulgi and Yeri did reach the café.
Both of them enter the café and search a place for two. Seulgi was amazed by the view of the café and so does Yeri. After looked at the menu, Yeri ordered cappuccino and chai for her and Seulgi at the counter.
“Did you find the owner?”
“I don’t think so,” Yeri take a sip from her chai. “Hmh, let’s finish this quickly. We can’t leave Bearyll for too long,” Seulgi finished her cappuccino and then get up from her sits to gives back the small notebook to the owner café. Yeri still stay at her seat.

“Excuse me, can I meet Kim Jongin or maybe the owner of this café?” Seulgi asks the one of the café’s service. “Ah, Mr. Kai don’t want to meet anyone today, I’m sorry.”
“But, I have to meet him. It’s urgent,” ‘I think’
“I’ll try asks him,”
“Oh, alright. Thanks.” Seulgi then take a look at the counter. ‘So creative,’
“Um, miss. Mr. Kai will meet you in a few minutes. Please have a sit.”
“Alright then, thanks.” Seulgi sits at the place near the counter. She texts Yeri to wait for her at the car. ‘Okay.’ Yeri replied to her.

“May I?” Seulgi turn to the one who asks her. “Oh, yes. Of course, you may.” Seulgi smiled.
“So, what’s so urgent?” he asks Seulgi right after he had his seat in front of Seulgi. “Um, I think this is yours,” Seulgi take the small notebook and show it to him. He is shocked but try to act normal. “Where did you get that?” he asks Seulgi, calmly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter