Chapter 1

Bearyll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m sorry. I can’t come.”
“But, I can make it on the other day. Do you okay with that?” Seulgi pull her phone from her ears and look at it before turn off the call. She finished her orange juice and then exited the restaurant.

She walked across the street. Enjoying the night view from the small town she lives. The lights from the lamp street and trees everywhere. She did thankful because she lives here.

As Seulgi enjoyed the night view from the small town, she bumped into someone. Both of them fell on the ground. Papers fly everywhere. Seulgi stands quickly and pick the papers and a small notebook that were fall too. She handed to the one she had bump into. “I’m sorry. It’ll never happen twice.” Seulgi said sorry to him as the man take his paper from her. “No worries. Thanks.” The man bowed to Seulgi and both of them separated their way.

Seulgi entered her house as she did take off her shoes. She went to the kitchen and make coffee for herself. “Umhh~ I love mine,”
“Yah Kang Seulgi, do you want to talk about the dinner or not?” Yeri, the one who lives with Seulgi sits in front of her at the dining table while eating a bar of chocolate.
“Um, let me think. I pick not.” Seulgi did a face before entered her room, leaving Yeri alone at the kitchen. “Yah, Kang Seulgi!”
Seulgi laughs very hard as she heard Yeri shouted her name. ‘I don’t even want to remember that.’

After completely done in her room, Seulgi walked out and headed to Yeri’s room. “Yeri-yah!” Seulgi shouted Yeri’s name while jumping to her bed. “Ah~”
“Yah, Kang Seulgi. What are you doing here?” Yeri walked off her bathroom and approached Seulgi. “Nothing. Just miss this bed,”
“Wanna sleep here?”
“Really? Of course I want to!” Seulgi kiss Yeri on her cheek and Yeri pouted. “Stop doing that or I will not let you sleep here or even in this house,”
“Hahaha, alright, alright.” Seulgi laugh as she saw Yeri’s pouted. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter