Aurora of The Forbidden

Life of TopFany
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aurora of The Forbidden

 

Thousands of years ago, during the time of Zeus and the Olympians, the world that was guided by gods and goddesses lies a world that is inhabited by the greedy humans. The dark and cold earth were wicked humans enslaves the poor and weak, the land of injustice, slavery and ion, the sea of grief for the loss on the enraging war for greed. There lies a fable, a myth, that's passed down through the word of mouth. A story that was passed down to many centuries, collected and revised by scholars. But only one man knows the true story, the unknown man who buried the story together with the sunken country.

 

 

 

The vast dark night sky is clouded by the loud and ferocious grumble of the thunder. Striking lightning lightens the sky illuminating the land with its' light. The smell of sea storm and mud linger through the city. No human existence can be traced around the roads as the storm surges through the land.

On the top of the highest hill lies a temple that overlooks the country. Surrounded by its luscious greens and vines, the white and gold plates covered the temple. High columns raise the ceiling above the heads as the gold flooring sparkles beneath thy feet. One of the rooms, a large room made of white marbles surrounds the wall. Torches of light stands by the four corners of the room illuminating the two figures atop of the large black bed.

"Seleucus.", a soft voice purrs behind his ear, long thin arms wrap around his neck. A warm clothed body press against his and a playful puff plays along his earlobe. Seleucus, as the woman had called him, turns his head to the side and sees his woman smiling genuinely at him. Her thin fingers gently touches his uncovered arm and reaches for his own fingers. She kisses the side of his jaw earning a soft grunt from the man. "Sleep. That's what you need."

The man growl at her and flips her to his front. Her lower body is straddling him beneath and with his cold calloused hand touches the face of his beloved. His eyes wanders around the woman above him. White silk garment covers only her ample chest and reveals more of her neck and shoulders to his liking. Featherlight see-through screen covers her arms till her fingers. Toned and flat stomach of hers bare for his eyes to feast. Long silk skirt hangs loosely to her hip and covers her whole lower body from him. He looks back at her face and starts getting mesmerized at her beauty. Hair as black as the night sky that reaches below her waist is sprawled on his bed. Skin that's light as the sun rays touches his own. Eyes, the one thing that captured him, that forms like the crescent of the lunar above whenever she smile. "Sleep my king.", her soft deep voice plays like a music of Lyra echoes through his existence. The soft fingertip of her thumb runs over his face and halts at one place.

A small scar can be visibly above his eye on his left eyebrow. A scar of the past that leads hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter