Crime Scene

Life of TopFany
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crime Scene


The man in his early fifties blew the smoke that's coming out of the hole in the gun. Silent whimpering can be heard throughout the whole room as his eyes roam around. A smug and evil smile is plastered in his already wrinkly face. 

Everyone trembled in fear as they saw the man took a couple of bullets from his pocket and loaded the magazine with its rounded sides forward. He already used the first round of bullets when a guard tried to call the cops. 

His quick hands re-inserted the magazine by pushing it upward until he heard a soft click. As soon as he was done he took off the safety lever at the top, pulled the back slide at the top of the gun effectively loading it. 

He starts roaming his eyes once again while his hand is twirling the gun. He finally stops at what he's doing. Points the gun at a certain person who's obviously trying to call out for help and pulls the trigger.

"Quiet and stay still!"

Soft gasps and whimpers resounded inside the room. They tried to help the bleeding guy by putting pressure on his body part.

"No more trying for asking for help!"

His eyes stops at his next target. A young long brown haired woman that's silently comforting a little boy. A sinister smile crept on his face as he points his gun to them.

She heaves a sigh as she walks through the empty corridors of the school. Outside it can be clearly seen that the sun had already set down as the once light blue sky is now filled with darkness and some bright stars. She didn't notice that her paper tasks has taken this long to finish.

She hurriedly walks to her classroom, afraid that something creepy will come out from the dark long corridor. A relieved daughter escape from her lips as she sees the sign that she's looking for.

"Kyaaaa!"

"Yah!"

She held the books closer to her body as she tries to regain her strength and balance. Her heart is thumping nonstop as her breath hasten due to shock.

"Are you trying to give me a heart attack oppa?", she glares at the person who made her feel scared.

"Sorry MiYoung!", he gives her a big smile before patting the bag that's in his hands. "Come on let's go home."

The girl named MiYoung walks near the guy and grabs her bag from his hand. "I hate you!"

"I'm sorry."

"Why didn't you open the lights?", MiYoung puts the books in her hands inside the bag and zip up the bag tightly.

"Well I'm enjoying the beautiful dark scenery outside.", the guy pulls her hand and brings her near the window. True to what he said, the scenery outside really looks pretty. The white snow that's hanging on the branches of the tree is beautifully being illuminated by the moonlight. Stars dotted the dark blue sky as light snow falls from the clouds.

"Don't do that again okay.", she pinched his side before giving him a peck on the cheek. "Let's go home!"

"I said quiet!"

Another sound of bullet being released echoes throughout the room. Everyone keep their mouth shut. Afraid that they'll be the next person to have their life be lost. The hostage taker slowly walks points his gone once again to the silent crowd.

Everyone gasps as they look at the place where the hostage taker is pointing at. A young woman in her mid twenties can be seen holding her son on her arms. They silently pray that he won't pull the trigger against the woman that's covering his son. 

"You stand up!"

His commanding tone echoed throughout the whole silent room. He's patiently waiting for the woman to stand up. But she didn't do as what she told. She just tightly holds on her son who's sobbing hard on her chest. 

"Stand up or I'll shoot this on the head of your son!"

The woman immediately stands up from her seat. She pushes her crying 3 year old son to the old woman next to her who grabs the kid and covered his ears. The young woman can be seen trembling in fear as it's visibly shown on her shaking shoulder.

"Come here!"

He beckons her to come near him. His gazes shows irritation as the woman that he called is taking slow steps to go in front of him. 

"Is that the fastest you can walk? Walk!"

He points the gun on the ceiling and pulls the trigger signaling that he's really pissed off. This has caused a silent commotion at the people that's sitting on the floor and a loud wail from the little kid.

"Shut the mouth of that bastard or I'll had his head off!"

The woman in tears run in front of him and begs for the safety of her son while the old woman tries to pacify the little kid. Her hands are around the little kid mouth so no sound will escape from his mouth that might irritate the hostage taker.

"You!", he points his gun at the head of the young trembling woman. "Grab all of their wallets and open the cash drawer and the vault!"

"Now!", he taps her forehead with the gun signaling she starts clearing everyone's wallet.

"I'll give you a minute to get all of their things or bam, say bye bye to your little son!", a loud evil laugh echoes throughout the room.

Everyone immediately takes their wallets out of their bags and pockets, and hands it to the crying woman. The hostage taker start counting down that made the woman more nervous and panicking.

Two young teen couple are sitting on the bench in front of the Han River.  The young teen girl has her head comfortably leaning on the teenage boy. Their hands are entwined with each other while the newly bloomed Sakura trees sways it branches at the back.

"You know what oppa our adviser is already asking us about what we want for our future.", the girl takes her head away from his shoulder as she looks at his eyes directly.

"Hmm what did you answer?",

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter